The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
First time back for 3 days in Jakarta. Stayed at the Mercure in Chinatown Kota Area for a change. Looks like its university holidays now.

Got to know a pretty, cute fair Indo lass from Sukabumi at the nearby warungs along the road during lunch. She worked at the nearby bank!
how did u manage to hook up with her ? Buy her drinks at a pub ? You must be Andy lau lookalike
Old 22-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nnhlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt903487 View Post
Keen to know as well
+1,keen to know too
Old 29-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my experience at Delta Spa, grand Wijaya outlet. I went pretty late last night, in fact was the last order at 10pm. Was searching my way around and finally saw the outlet in the midst of many shophouses.

The ‘mamasan’/female captain will come ask what package you want, I took the 3 sessions package which includes hot stones, shiatsu massage and aromatherapy, cost 1.1mil rupiah. Was brought up to level 3 by lift and the rooms are not full wall type. It’s a curtain door, raised platform with a massage mat with hole for the big head, walls are like 3/4 high and a sunken shower area (because of the raised platform).

Took a shower after the masseur come in, small petite, cute looking local. Started with shiatsu and then proceed to oil. The fun part was the using of hot stones to rub the groin area. Hot stone on your balls and shaft, quite a unique experience. End the session with a HJ with abit of roaming around.

Overall it was ok, not bad. I was hoping for more but objective met and it was already 1130pm so I badly want to go back and rest for work the next day.

Will be looking to explore 1001 either tonite or tomorrow night. Was informed by my local fren that classic and Malio old and outdated liao, 1001 still more fun to explore.
Old 29-11-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nnhlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
Sharing my experience at Delta Spa, grand Wijaya outlet. I went pretty late last night, in fact was the last order at 10pm. Was searching my way around and finally saw the outlet in the midst of many shophouses.

The ‘mamasan’/female captain will come ask what package you want, I took the 3 sessions package which includes hot stones, shiatsu massage and aromatherapy, cost 1.1mil rupiah. Was brought up to level 3 by lift and the rooms are not full wall type. It’s a curtain door, raised platform with a massage mat with hole for the big head, walls are like 3/4 high and a sunken shower area (because of the raised platform).

Took a shower after the masseur come in, small petite, cute looking local. Started with shiatsu and then proceed to oil. The fun part was the using of hot stones to rub the groin area. Hot stone on your balls and shaft, quite a unique experience. End the session with a HJ with abit of roaming around.

Overall it was ok, not bad. I was hoping for more but objective met and it was already 1130pm so I badly want to go back and rest for work the next day.

Will be looking to explore 1001 either tonite or tomorrow night. Was informed by my local fren that classic and Malio old and outdated liao, 1001 still more fun to explore.

DM-ed u bro
Old 29-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well, always managed ur expectation.

Cheap and quantity - classic
mid-high expenses - Malio
Highest expenses among these 3 - 1001

not forgetting 1001 is further away from pasar baru/kota.

There's always pros n cons for each venue, if you have a bit of time.. try to explore all. When I first started out, my local friends only know how to bring me to Alexis. Nothing wrong, but it's fun to try other venues once in a while for variety.

Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 30-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

After considering what bro Setzer mentioned, end up I went to Malio cos nearer to hotel and of course it’s cheaper than 1001 😂 so to my disappointment there is no massage, only FJ there. I told the mamasan I wanted massage when I went in and she said: ok I find for you, light massage, like piano.

There are a few tiers as mentioned by other bros.
Russian (I think) - 4mil plus
Chinese - 3mil plus
Viet - 2mil plus

Local got 3 grade:
1.8mil
1.24mil
1.04mil

Took the lowest grade and you get to choose your girl at the lounge. The lounge are full of girls so it’s an eye galore.

Brought a drink for her and went up to room. The rest are pretty SOP, bath, piano massage, catbath and FJ. The session is supposed to be 1hr but we are out by 40mins 😂

Total damage:
1.04m + 100k drink & entrance fee + 200k tip for girl + 100k tip for door man (3 guys are at the door and ask for tips then they open door. They ask for 100k each then I gave them 100k for them to share).
Total 1.44mil.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
After considering what bro Setzer mentioned, end up I went to Malio cos nearer to hotel and of course it’s cheaper than 1001 😂 so to my disappointment there is no massage, only FJ there. I told the mamasan I wanted massage when I went in and she said: ok I find for you, light massage, like piano.

Total damage:
1.04m + 100k drink & entrance fee + 200k tip for girl + 100k tip for door man (3 guys are at the door and ask for tips then they open door. They ask for 100k each then I gave them 100k for them to share).
Total 1.44mil.
Thanks for sharing, up u.

Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe "spas" like 1001, malio, empo do not really have proper massage. Usually it's just playing piano or none at all

For slightly more proper massage+b2b+full svc, i think you probably have to try those smaller establishments eg. orchardz, etc

Enjoy your stay, I'll be going jakarta tmrw night but doubt will go out much since my regular is coming over to stay with me.

=======================
Old 01-12-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post

Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe "spas" like 1001, malio, empo do not really have proper massage. Usually it's just playing piano or none at all

For slightly more proper massage+b2b+full svc, i think you probably have to try those smaller establishments eg. orchardz, etc

Enjoy your stay, I'll be going jakarta tmrw night but doubt will go out much since my regular is coming over to stay with me.
Yeah u are right bro, no massage at these joints. Just my wishful thinking 😂 enjoy ur stay bro! And thanks for the upz 🙏🏼
Old 01-12-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from jkt over the weekend. Visited a few joints.

1) Classic hotel - went there quite early at about 3pm and the disco on the top floor already had customers and girls. Price quoted was about 300k for one girl and 500k for two - can’t remember exact figure. It’s a no brainer so I picked two girls and we went to the room downstairs. You get two pops with a rest in between. Nothing to shout about but price is super affordable for a threesome. Noticed more girls as I was leaving and quality getting better so best to go late I guess.

2) Sagitarius Spa and hotel in Tharmin - very few girls and the best looking was 1.5 million. Service was excellent. Best bbbj I’ve ever had but probably won’t come back due to lack of good looking girls.

3) Zaigon Spa and Lounge - can’t see the line-up live like Sagitarius and Classic cos mama san only use handphone pics to show u. Took the VIP service for 700k. Very good massage which culminated in an FJ. Girl wasn’t that pretty though but what the hell, I was horny.

Was living just opposite Malio but didn’t try as I heard it was expensive so I just gave it a miss. Might check it out next trip alongside Travel Hotel which I didn’t have time to visit either.

TL;DR - Jkt has something for everyone. Prices can be super affordable (Classic) but you get what you pay for. Thai girls in BKK I feel are prettier though a bit more expensive but my current fave has to be Saigon where the chicks are all young and hot (but very expensive too).
Old 01-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
TL;DR - Jkt has something for everyone. Prices can be super affordable (Classic) but you get what you pay for. Thai girls in BKK I feel are prettier though a bit more expensive but my current fave has to be Saigon where the chicks are all young and hot (but very expensive too).
Not forgetting air tic prices to HCMC now is almost back to pre-covid levels While air tic prices to Jkt is still so expensive

But I still prefer natural boobs over enhanced ones

=======================
Old 01-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not forgetting air tic prices to HCMC now is almost back to pre-covid levels While air tic prices to Jkt is still so expensive

But I still prefer natural boobs over enhanced ones
There are still many Vn gals that have natural boobs mostly A to B cups in Vietnam...although tough to find in nightlife whereby most gals enhanced their boobs...ppl are changing and lifestyle too so boobs and height increasing...

Will not delve into details here...anything go to Vietnam threads discuss details...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

HCMC --- true that .. their level of plastic is much more .. boobs..nose etc.

JKT - plastic surgery is not as prevalent yet... features can be quite exotic due to the mixed heritage ... also jkt ladies seem more open minded/horny (IMHO)

BKK - it is in btw of both places... u have your fake noses/boobs but also the natural one..

the places are more in your face and u can bring back to any hotel in bkk, unlike HCMC where it will depend.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
HCMC --- true that .. their level of plastic is much more .. boobs..nose etc.

JKT - plastic surgery is not as prevalent yet... features can be quite exotic due to the mixed heritage ... also jkt ladies seem more open minded/horny (IMHO)

BKK - it is in btw of both places... u have your fake noses/boobs but also the natural one..

the places are more in your face and u can bring back to any hotel in bkk, unlike HCMC where it will depend.
Agree HCMC a lot of enhancements. Just like BKK actually.

JKT - Quite a lot of the girls are still very kampung but I’m sure exotic ones exist and I’m definitely on the hunt for those when I return. The day I left another new spa called Pablo’s opened. Girls look not bad from their Instagram account. But personally what I like about JKT is the chicks really give you a good massage.
Old 02-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi. U in jkt now? I'm now in Bali going over to jkt tomorrow. Free to hang out?
Old 03-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dashman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro, will be in Jakarta from 5 Dec onwards for 2 weeks. Anyone want meetup...my first virgin trip ...staying in tangerang area
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1