The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Recently tried one. This one got pretty face and can performance hard massage, ended up with HDLY and happy ending. Can name her as Chio bu with strong arms.

I like this spa cos they dun cheat us with PS photos. This ml I took is chio, look almost the same from the photo posted in their FB.

During the HJ when I tried to squeeze my hand inside her bra, she said must top up. So I said, top up with another blue note lor - she smile and unhooked her bra and let my hand went it to roam until shiok shiok.
Bro ladyassinatio,
Wrong thread to post this. This is about prostate massage.NOT HJ.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
Bro ladyassinatio,
Ok. Deleted.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya u see all the post also confusing like F.... prostate massage is not JG.. but people like to think they r same thing...
Old 25-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Aiya u see all the post also confusing like F.... prostate massage is not JG.. but people like to think they r same thing...
Exactly. Most ppl’s misconception is prostate=testicles. It is not. Prostate is located beneath the bladder and next to the rectum. If you just get massage on your testicles, I cannot say it does not help at all but maybe benefit only just 5-10% as all the nerves and CHI are connected but massaging the penis itself does “dick all” pardon the pun; even weaker benefits than working on the testicles. Prostate massage means massaging the prostate directly in order to get maximum health benefits.

If you just want JG or handjob is a dime a dozen anyway. You can even do it yourself haha why waste money?
Old 25-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
you're most welcum bro, happy to share her JG contacts as long as its helpful to the bros in the community.
Hello bro can u pm me the contact as well? Been to one b4, would like to try another one again. Thanks in advance
Old 26-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bros who shared their contacts.

So far, I have tried the contact from Bro Hotstuff. Very quick MR:

Pleasant looking MILF. I think she looks like a older Felicia Chin from some angles. Friendly and chatty.

Spent about 20 mins on back massage, decent but not outstanding.

Juagen was not painful, generally comfortable. More for treatment than for pleasure.

Prostate treatment she will insert one finger in for about 1 or 2 mins. Again, more for treatment rather than for pleasure.

Overall, nice MILF and I might return if I want treatment.
Old 26-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
BTOB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Hihola for the ctc.

Yesterday made appointment with Hani at 2.45pm to do Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) Belly massage + Kasai Nei Tsang (KNT) Prostrate massage, total 60 min.

Overall I find the massage good and comfortable but really very different from all the previous Thai JG / prostate massage which I tried from others (Angel, Amy and JC which they claimed to learn at Thailand, Chiangmai). I learnt from Hani that you can only find CNT + KNT at Chiangmai, not at Bangkok as I used to go BKK for holiday with my family before COVID.

I can see Hani is very professional and solemn in doing her job. I was surprised to see her doing some prayers before she started massaging me, I forgot to ask her about it lol. The CNT is really special as I never experience someone massage my whole belly so thoroughly from top to bottom and left to right, it took around 45 to 50 min. For the KNT, first time i received the prostate massage (through the anus) lying on my back, just like we open our legs wide when doing JG. Normally the prostrate treatment I received from LLJ and JC, I have to be in doggie style.
Hani was patient and assured me to relax as she slowly insert her finger bit by bit and apply baby oil. She start to chit chat a bit to make feel relaxed. I briefly told her my previous night pee condition (now ok already), my groin tightness condition. The KNT took around 10 to 15mins which also include treating my testicles and penis shaft area. She also give some supplement to take to help my condition before I left.

Location: 9/10 Central, got ample car park lots if you drive, MRT accessible but need to walk 5 min.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly and take pride in her work
Looks: 7/10 Pleasantly looking Malay milf
Belly massage / Prostate massage: 10/10 Really special, something new to me and I find the massage comfortable and effective, my groin tightness is now gone when I woke up today.
RTM: Yes whenever it is necessary.

Cheers Bro Hihola
Old 26-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Can share her details and damages? Tks bro.
Old 26-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Can share her details and damages? Tks bro.
sent you pm.
Old 26-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 26-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung Cheong View Post
Can share contact
Yes brother.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papa78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes brother.
Can share contact pls
Old 26-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share CTC bro Hihola 🙏
Old 26-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

Hihola bro, able to share Hani contact? Thank you!
Old 26-04-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Thanks to bros who shared their contacts.

So far, I have tried the contact from Bro Hotstuff. Very quick MR:

Pleasant looking MILF. I think she looks like a older Felicia Chin from some angles. Friendly and chatty.

Spent about 20 mins on back massage, decent but not outstanding.

Juagen was not painful, generally comfortable. More for treatment than for pleasure.

Prostate treatment she will insert one finger in for about 1 or 2 mins. Again, more for treatment rather than for pleasure.

Overall, nice MILF and I might return if I want treatment.
thanks bro for your brief FR, now that you mentioned yes at certain angles she does look abit like Felicia Chin haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread