The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Looking for activities in BKK

Hi all bros,i have done some research but seems like onli got massage gers available.I was wondering where i can find gers for overnite n how much?Is it simliar to the system in sillypore? N where nice to go oso in BKK?

Thks in advance for all the helps given here
Old 16-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for activities in BKK

Milo Man,

Best advice to you is to go to Siem Hotel's coffee shop around 10:00 p.m.! You'll find lots of pretty and sexy freelancers. It will cost you approximately 1,500 for short time and 3,000 for all night!

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Milo Man,

Best advice to you is to go to Siem Hotel's coffee shop around 10:00 p.m.! You'll find lots of pretty and sexy freelancers. It will cost you approximately 1,500 for short time and 3,000 for all night!

Good luck
The gals there cmi and very little only not like once upon a time. I recommend u ask those massage ger for LT safer and better sevice.
Old 18-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
E8 Food house deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u r nt familiar with bkk, ur best and most direct place to go is cm2 disco at novotel hotel.plenty of thais and russians available.prices range from 1k-5k baht.it realli depends on how u negotiate.imho,tis place the prices hav been inflating over the yrs.

u may wanna check out nana plaza and patpong.

regds
Old 18-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Milo Man,

Good luck

For Siam Hotel, I suggest you go after 2am as the price will begin to defluctate once they know it gonna close soon. But it's only applicable in the coffee shop not those freelancers loitering outside and along the road.

Last week I was there w my buddies after a Sing-Thai wedding dinner and I managed to press them till 2kbaht for LT plus some tips for taxi and in the end we even brought the mamasan (F cupper but 40 years old) back to the hotel and my other buddy bonk her for 1k after all the whiskey.......It's all down to yr negotiation skills and if you dun speak thai of course there are some disadvantages. But you can push your luck a bit when the time is getting a bit late as I spoke to okt which he mentioned, firstly becos of raid and also more and more stds coming to grab a piece of their pie.

If you're interested, pm me and I will forward u the contact no of the okt.
Old 18-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many many thanks for e infor but i hope there r more cos i hope to explore the country n put FR when i return.
Old 18-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Bangkok Master,

I'm your long lost Grasshopper, I agree with you master, I should wait till 2:00 a.m. but I'm so tired by that time, I don't mind paying extra 1,000b for early sanuk! Also, I know a popular Khun mangda so if you want to meet him, you can pm me! It seemed, everyone has a favorite khun mangda at Siem Hotel, because there are so many pimps outside and inside of the coffee shop!

Old 19-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by E8 Food house
if u r nt familiar with bkk, ur best and most direct place to go is cm2 disco at novotel hotel.plenty of thais and russians available.prices range from 1k-5k baht.it realli depends on how u negotiate.imho,tis place the prices hav been inflating over the yrs.

regds
Yes the prices have been inflating especially the Agogo bar scene.
Old 20-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tee kong kia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by E8 Food house

regds
Russians?Sounds interesting,wat are their rates?Maybe its something that I can explore.......
Old 21-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Thaivisitor,

Early nineties, the exchange rate was 25B to a dollar. Today, current exchange rate is 41B to a dollar! So, it's about same same...

Old 21-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Good idea... go thailand, screw russian...

Not surprise, there was once someone in the forum, go BKK n look for PRC. Hmmm SG PRC taste different from BKK PRC

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1