The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
any bros here know the current strength of this joint?
Need a scout team?
Old 24-11-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
any bros here know the current strength of this joint?
I walked past this house several times recently, seems like they are either closed or totally empty with no girls inside. Boss seems to on retirement mode. I dun really patronize this shop but still hope it doesn't shutter soon as the number of PRC 200 houses have been dwindling over the years

Miss the good old days where there were ample houses for us to choose and we can also call girls over from other houses. It was a perfect combi cos there are houses where I like the environment/spacious room/boss more friendly but the girls I prefer are from other houses.

Now can only book the girl from their homebase. Imagine there is one house where your fave wl is there but the OKT is an asshole... damm sianz cos have to endure the OKT's attitude in order to bonk your fave girl
Old 24-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
I walked past this house several times recently, seems like they are either closed or totally empty with no girls inside. Boss seems to on retirement mode. I dun really patronize this shop but still hope it doesn't shutter soon as the number of PRC 200 houses have been dwindling over the years

Miss the good old days where there were ample houses for us to choose and we can also call girls over from other houses. It was a perfect combi cos there are houses where I like the environment/spacious room/boss more friendly but the girls I prefer are from other houses.

Now can only book the girl from their homebase. Imagine there is one house where your fave wl is there but the OKT is an asshole... damm sianz cos have to endure the OKT's attitude in order to bonk your fave girl
This joint might have either three or one WL now, not sure. hope the new arrivals will come soon. I love the shower head here, the water really full blast
Old 03-02-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Lor 20 H 58

what happened to this house ? It is closed whenever I passed by..

they closed for good ?
Old 05-02-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i totally concurred on this. Prior covid, My buddies and i used to hang at 1 house (the biggest with valet)
all the time and just freely gets whoever we wants from different houses while we wait and enjoy our coffee.
Now we have to split up because we favor different gals from different houses, and many of these house doesn't
even have proper parking facilites, end up parking on the streets. Really looking forward to those good days again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post

Old 15-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

any bro can share FR for this house or really close for good ?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I saw it was open this Tuesday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1