The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehand View Post
Commando n Tried Yaya.
Looks: Looks is 30% similarities(look almost like different person), she is in her mid to late 30s. Soft big B boobs and slim body, looks nice for her age.
Location: Its a fast food shop with multiple ladies and shared toilet, expect to go in out 20-30mins . She have multiple customer at the same timing and will pass some customers to her friends in the same house.
HJ: Lack of variations. will attack your nipple during hj.
Roaming: Full roam without restrictions
BJ: Use cling wrap for bj, average skills. Not the best.
FJ: Did not try it so no comments. But it's 1B3R.
GFE: Nice lady, did not show me any bad attitude or use phone. But no gfe as this is a fast food shop.
RTM: Nope, $60 for 30min is quite expensive for this standard, would use $120 for dome 1 instead. YMMV
Ps. she is leaving tomorrow night.
Old 11-04-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

till now so many information telling u people about these fake picture website and u still can rip off bad services. coz all those kamlan pay first with out even choosing which pussy to bonk. in the end okt sent you auntie fat fat with smelly cheeby thick bush of hair never wash let u lick. so many web with fake pictures and tell u to pay first when u reach or worst ask u bath first pay first then auntie come open door hahahah ask u lick her smelly pussy. please don pay first fuck off if ask pay first, fuck off if okt inside waiting to rob you. all these scam bath bonk massage house are nothing but robbers. why keep visiting to bonk grandmother , all okt are laughing at you paying $150 for shit ah ma pussy. wake up go legal house can choose better. all those fake web still surviving coz of all you kam lan go pay n bonk ah ma 60yr old. wake up
Old 27-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not all shop advertise fake photos ma
Old 03-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has sessioned with her? Wa wa from SLG, no report of her from search tool

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/wa-wa-massage/
Old 07-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Guys UNCLE IS BACK 😎

I wasn’t expecting a comeback but I made it!!! I’m back fucking pussys as if I’m in my twenties!!!!! 😂🤣

https://f2d14zu59w-6v7-dxnpmkxcuc5.hop.clickbank.net/
Old 13-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gonezo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Guys UNCLE IS BACK 😎

I wasn’t expecting a comeback but I made it!!! I’m back fucking pussys as if I’m in my twenties!!!!! 😂🤣

https://f2d14zu59w-6v7-dxnpmkxcuc5.hop.clickbank.net/
Welcome back
Old 28-05-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehand View Post
Many of these ipmm girls are fake and scams.. the photos are fake and u get to bonk grandmas.. never ever step into these scam sites bros…
Old 09-06-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jameschan90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried those $150 website, so far everyone I met really look older, and very different from the photo on website. If they claim themselves to be a Malaysian, also fake. I dated few "Malaysian" before too, end up all PRC with clear PRC accent.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mechcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree that alot of the photos and real person do not match.

Example is this Thai Jennifer listed on two different pages. The real person is nowhere near to what the photos posted.
And because the place she stays has more than one girl, I suspect they just bait and switch with whoever is available at the time.

https://isyou-19.com/model/jennifer-...#comment-53931

https://www.impmm42.com/girl.php?id=4841
Old 02-07-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to avoid this to happenned?
Old 22-07-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
How to avoid this to happenned?
I usually ask the girl to selfie with a singapore bank notes. They usually cant because the fraud often steals pictures from prc outcall girls. The way chiongers in prc to verify girls is brilliant: the girls there have to take a videos saying: "I am xx. Today is yyyymmdd. I am in Guangzhou."
Old 22-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Many of these ipmm girls are fake and scams.. the photos are fake and u get to bonk grandmas.. never ever step into these scam sites bros…
Now all fakes. Precovid mostly real and chio miss those times.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 13
Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!
Been off the scene for years. Came back and found myself going to the address and realised still got receptionist doing the sms replies. Ask to pay, go room and shower yourself while the girl will come later. Kinda new to this MO. But heng the one that came in was still considered a syt and stats was as advertised. Just that the editing really damn kuazhang. Service also not bad. Wondering where to get legit FR from real bonksters nowadays?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
till now so many information telling u people about these fake picture website and u still can rip off bad services. coz all those kamlan pay first with out even choosing which pussy to bonk. in the end okt sent you auntie fat fat with smelly cheeby thick bush of hair never wash let u lick. so many web with fake pictures and tell u to pay first when u reach or worst ask u bath first pay first then auntie come open door hahahah ask u lick her smelly pussy. please don pay first fuck off if ask pay first, fuck off if okt inside waiting to rob you. all these scam bath bonk massage house are nothing but robbers. why keep visiting to bonk grandmother , all okt are laughing at you paying $150 for shit ah ma pussy. wake up go legal house can choose better. all those fake web still surviving coz of all you kam lan go pay n bonk ah ma 60yr old. wake up
Old 19-08-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jhtravels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

meitu AI too powerful these days, shaving 5-20 years off easily
Old 20-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peon View Post
Been off the scene for years. Came back and found myself going to the address and realised still got receptionist doing the sms replies. Ask to pay, go room and shower yourself while the girl will come later. Kinda new to this MO. But heng the one that came in was still considered a syt and stats was as advertised. Just that the editing really damn kuazhang. Service also not bad. Wondering where to get legit FR from real bonksters nowadays?
There are none since over a decade ago. So pls don't ask
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1