The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Yes, Mandy is plumper and her chin is no more sharp

GFE better than last time. Can talk jokes with her.
Her angular face is a turn off for me actually. Plus her pear shaped body and dark skin.
Old 09-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

boob got grow bigger anot
Old 09-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:

好食好住
Old 06-06-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Lulu has a new routine ! Has more GFE now and 2 new set of clothes now. Rate her 5/5 now.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Lulu has a new routine ! Has more GFE now and 2 new set of clothes now. Rate her 5/5 now.
I only know sexy lingerie and nurse
So whats new bro ? GFE means ? Dfk ?
She has been busy recently i know that for sure
Time to revisit her to rediscover lulu !
Old 09-06-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
好食好住
Mandy gained weight and less enthusiastic than when first arrived. Fatigue setting in...
Old 10-06-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
Mandy gained weight and less enthusiastic than when first arrived. Fatigue setting in...
this weather killing can't really say 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-06-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
this weather killing can't really say 🙈🙉🙊
she was really very nice and sweet at the beginning. but now really tired liao. cannot kiss anywhere (not mouth) and just waiting for you to finish up.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Chocolate13025 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
she was really very nice and sweet at the beginning. but now really tired liao. cannot kiss anywhere (not mouth) and just waiting for you to finish up.
Woah seems like she may cut card soon ? No wonder her business is dropping
Old 10-06-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mandy她刚刚休息几天没有工作,妹子没有说要切卡回国,没有亲吻可能是因为某种原因吧
Old 09-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have just RTF Mandy

I don’t think she gained any weight. Still look great and my fav SYT. She still maintains very good service. Still great
Old 09-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I have just RTF Mandy

I don’t think she gained any weight. Still look great and my fav SYT. She still maintains very good service. Still great
Okay, I shall give her a try considering your unwavering support and recommendation….

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-07-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Okay, I shall give her a try considering your unwavering support and recommendation….
I've been to this house a number of times and hv just seen Mandy recently (did not book her as I hv other choice) and she certainly does not looks fat or chubby. Find her to be fit & healthy looking in fact...

but some guys I know might prefer stick thin syts so it's individual preference I guess
Old 12-07-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t think so. She has been keeping up at least to the services that I like. Never shown signs of laziness or fatigue or tired.

Mandy is still a very pretty syt, good shape (not fat at all) and I will go for her more for looks and with good services

If it’s Lulu, she looks ok, her boobs are huge natural and her service is provocative and sexy
Old 19-07-2023, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A pretty lass

One of the handful prettiest WLs currently in GL200 Cat

WL name - Mandy
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 25 years young according to her (she can pass off as a 20-21 years young lass)
Height - approx 1.63 m without heels
Built/Bod - Slim (not pencil slim) but with slight tummy protrusion. She has smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural B cup with pale brown nips.
Shop - L2058

Looks - I must say she is one of the handful prettiest WLs currently in GL200. She has nice double eyelid eyes and sharp + high bridge nose. She has long tress but she usually tie it up in an elaborate fashion. Her strong makeup accentuated her good looks.

Pre shower routine - 6.5/10

It appears that she ain’t too keen to engage in this department. However I still managed to “raba raba” with her for a few minutes inspite of my elite level womanizing skill. Not certain if I could do more in RTF session. She didn’t wanna DFK at this stage as she has her lip stick on. Luckily we DFK later.

Shower action - 7.0/10

Nothing spectacular but merely a soapy rub. She gave me a half throated BBBJ immediately after the shower.

Cat bath - 7.0/10

Nothing impressive compared to the WLs I tried from 1608, 1654A and 1820 but points given for her effort.

AR - 7.0/10

Not bad and quite sensually & stimulatingly done ….I have very high standard in this department …

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Half-throated BBBJ. A good looking SYT sucking and licking my dick was the saving grace. I have high standard for BBBJ. Prolly spoilt by those elite commando WLs.

DFK - 8.0/10

Sensuous and quite engaging. This was by far the best department. I was highly stimulated as she is a pretty SYT whom I gotten to DFK.

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. Not exactly very proactive … she moaned loudly as I pumped her harder and faster. We DFK profusely in his department. She applied a little lub as she claimed that my dick circumference is a little too thick for her pussy. 🤔😳🙄

Whore Attitude - 7.0/10

She can be quite nonchalant in her attitude. I was considered lucky as I heard some of her clients gotten lacklustre session from her due to her lacking in GFE approach. At least she laid besides me and caressed my bod after the deed. We also DFK thereafter. She claimed that if her client wanna role play BF-GF, her client needs to service her instead as all her ex-BF serviced her usually. If she could up her ante in terms of service attitude and effort, she could be one of the top ang pai of GL200.

RTF - I shall KIV her considering her good looks and also I got a feeling she may be better in the RTF. I may try LuLu next.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-07-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1