The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 20-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=932800

FR on Amy from SNS

Short and sweet,

Location, central very accessible in a busy location.

Looks: I would say 8/10 young beautiful and sweet look

Body: I would said 8/10. tall with slim sexy slender legs and tight body for sure, boobs are of decent size. she smells really good

French : i would said 8/10. Start with light kissing to DFK.She's responsive to it.

Painting: I would said 8/10 as she was so wild and she was so wet and easily horny and still grab my hair all

BBBJ: I would said 8/10. suck and lick till non-stop and suction was good and I almost cum in her mouth if I didn’t stop her

FJ: 8/10 fuck her missonary, she moan uncontrollably and her face tells me that she enjoying the thrust. Unload in a few thrust.

GFE: I would said 8/10 as she is not a time watcher and a genuine fun young lady, very patient and wiling to please

Thanks SNS for arrangement.
Old 20-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
HiroNakamura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Olga SNS

Face : Pretty lady with natural features. Similar to the photos. Her long straight hair is pretty hot, and they smell good too.

Boobs: Perfect size for me with cute nipples.

Body : Petite and slim tight curvy body with good complexion.

Pussy: shaven, tight and wet with pink lips

Frenching: aggressive DFK with passionate lips locking

BBBJ: Can suck for very long. She knows how to tease u with her eye contact while shoving my 2ic down her throat.

FJ : she moan well and was able to take in deep thrust. I fuck the hell out of her. She went crazy wet while I do missionary. I can hear her pussy making the ‘super wet’ sound.

GFE : Feel comfortable with good communication and also willing to please.

Thanks SNS.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lamei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went and visited Bonia today, highly recommend. Without further ado, my FR for Bonia:

Bonia quite an amazing girl with a very unique intellectual mindset. If you are looking for an intimate but wild experience followed up with a perfect companion then look no further than her.

Face: 9/10 very cute and closely resembles photos
Body: 10/10 she keeps in shape, no complaints on this front
Boobs: 11/10 omg natural Cs are amazing when you cup them and squeeze (sorry I'm always going to be biased towards nats)
BBBJ: 10/10 she can definitely work her way around my brother downstairs. Get some ball sucking action going too, also plus considering she has braces (careful)
FJ: 10/10 she accommodates many positions and damn her moan is quite a turn on, though not sure if I was a bit rough but it did become jap-like, she did mention I went a bit hard so be a bit more careful brothers
Location: (generally I don't write this unless its exceptional) Room is very spacious with a good sized bathroom. Easy to get to with public transport

Overall: 10/10, well rounded package.
Will definitely RTF, thanks VPremium

On another note, quality seems to have gone up since last time.
Old 21-05-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Vp Jap lady Miku

Don't know why but don't always read about VP Japanese ladies fr here. So here is mine

Decided to take the plunge to try a Japanese lady for the first time. What better than to go direct to a JAV lady! Although is over my usual budget but what the hell, just went for it. No regrets! Miku is really a goddess! She is tall, elegant. Normally a lady like that may turn out to be big bone but that is not the case with her. She definitely has the model type of figure. Think her boobs should be enhanced but nicely done. Showered together though no action there. Proceed to bed and that when the jav action started. Did a long bbbj with full CFM eye contact. Moved her body for me to get easy access to finger her. What a sight! Her slender body laying across the bed! French a bit and action started. Won't describe too much here as I couldn't tahan too long. Only lasted in one position coz the sight of her is too much! After the deed. Talked for a little while. Totally not a time watcher but got disturbance from house cleaning, so decided to move on. It was a near perfect one except for me being too excited and coming too fast. Now can cross my "bucket list" of doing a JAV actress!
Old 22-05-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is my review for Amy from SNS

She is a playful, fun and chatty lady. She has good attitude and able to talk anything under the sun.

She help you shower , catbath all over my body it was very enjoy. It was sensual and shiok

Body : 8.5/10 (very good. Tall and curves in the right places.)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (just nice, natural and handful for me to grab)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (Lots of nipples licking, which I likes a lot.)
Pussy: 8.5( no smell, tight, wet and taste good)
Bbbj: 8/10 (Skillful in using her tongue, great suction with lots of balls licking)
Fj: 8/10 (accommodating to multiple positions cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, prone with soft girly moans)
Gfe: 9/10 (treat you like a bf)
RTF: Yes before she lave.

Overall a good session.

I got to give sns a clap for fixing this up for me. Well done!!!
Old 22-05-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Vanessa @V Premium

Just a quick update - Vanessa has moved to an apartment with a bigger bath, so she starts with soapy play - a full wash and a very enticing rub with her boobs, plus she starts blowing there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfffqwerty123 View Post
Things escalated, and she's comfortable with surrendering to your tongue such that the sheets were soaked ��
As bro asdfffqwerty123 mentions - she gets very wet and has big orgasms, and if you know the 'Pierre Woodman' method, she really squirts!!

Another absolutely wild session...
Old 23-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!

Angel from SNS was damn hot, wild sex siren. She has nice shoulder length dye blonde hair and a nice, seductive, pretty and CFM face with a sexy lips for kissing and blowing.

She is petite in size. Body was fair and toned with curvy figure and a nice shape boob that fit my hand nicely. It was nice to suck and touch too. She has some tattoo and a sexy bum.

The moment we enter the room. She hold my hand like bf and gf, she help me to strip to my birthday suite and then shower me from head to toe. Front and back and I do inspection on her body.

She has a nice kissing lips and is a good kisser especially once you turn her on by licking her pussy and it will be no hold barred. It was the passionate aggressive type.

She does very good BBBJ. She will suck, licked and kiss the entire penis and balls Lot of suction and she will alternate with deepthroat too. She will go slow and tried various methods to make me cum. I submitted to her eventually and release all in her mouth for my 1st round. She just swallow all.

Her pussy was nice to eat. She's very responsive to licking, and will grip your head with her thighs while you are at it. I kept bringing her to the edge and give her a long and fast lick and she kept grinding while I was licking her making her orgasm for a few time till she beg me to enter her.

Capped on and I carry her and it was like bear hug. We french like no tomorrow and she cling on her tightly while I pump her hard and deep furiously. After that we switch to doggy, I thrust her deep in and she was moaning and whining in enjoyment. Latterly, she ride me on cow gal as she took control in this position. I sense that I am about to cum, remove my condom and spread all my spread on her face. The scene of her face filled with my sperm was awesome and unforgettable. The sex with her was wild and horny. I feel like being rape by her. No KY at all and her pussy was damn wet and tight.

The GFE was good as I am comfortable chatting with her. She will initiate conversation. Her English pretty good. No need to use Google translate.

I have a great session with her and planning my RTF.
Old 23-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Review for Maria on her last day in SG.

Bro SNS was very easy to arrange with and gave quick responses.

Maria's profile
Looks: 7/10; generous discount from photos, dyed hair and not natural red.
Body: 8/10; enhanced boobs but still hot and smooth skin, lots of stretch marks but easily ignored. 9/10 to her scent! Still lingers on me a bit.
Service: 7/10; she's sweet but didn't initiate convo much. Overall felt rushed, which didn't help with the anxiety.

Summary
I think session would have been so much better if I wasn't tired (past two days were full on draining with events). Also had a bit of performance anxiety so I ended very quick and she was probably disappointed I got down quick too.

Full story
Went to location and waited for her to come get me. Then as we entered the room, there was minimum convo before she asked for payment and then asked me to strip. Quick shower, which she helped with.

Got on the bed and not much foreplay. Short bbbj, strong suction and as soon as I got hard, she capped me and asked me to get on top.

She said she liked to be effed hard but I guess I'm too inexperienced for her. Changed to doggy soon after and that's when things slowed down. She got me hard again with an hj and then rode me. She's awesome here, definitely a pace-setter! I got off then, washed up, and session ended.

Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek before we parted. Again, smells so nice!

Hoping my next experience with SNS stable will be better. Actual looks closer to photos and also gotta overcome my own anxieties.

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret

Last edited by Secres77; 23-05-2023 at 11:46 PM.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amy SNS

Look: 8/10
Young and beautiful with smile that can melt you. Same as in pics

Body: 8/10
Tall, tight, slim and firm soft and proportionate to that curvy body

Boobs: 8/10
Her boobs not the big one but was original and nice shape.

Frenching: 9/10
she provided quite a fierce tongue fight with me like long lost BF and GF

Pussy: 9/10
Shaven, painted her persistently and enjoyed watching her squirm and get really wet. Very good sensitivity so bros who like to go down under will most likely enjoy this.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Started by giving my cock sort a hot rub and then she licked my cock up and down lubing my cock and balls with her saliva. Till she put my cock in her mouth all in.. that gagging feeling is so damn good. Love that tight throat squeezing my cock.

FJ: 9/10
Once rock hard, she straightaway mounted me and grind. Good stamina as she rode me for quite awhile before changing to missionary, see her cute innocent face reacting to every thrust really make me cummed very fast.

Communication: 7/10
Simple english and can communicate easy, feel very conformable and able to click.

GFE: 10/10
i scare will fall in love with her. Nice chemistry.

RTF: when have money
Old 23-05-2023, 07:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: SNS
I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Actress: Julia

Juliet was from russia. She is a university student and she travel around the world. This is her second visit to SG and working for this stable as her previous was quite a fast one.

Look: ★★★★★
Julia look young. She is in her early 20s. She look the same as the pics posted. She is very beautiful and can be easily smitten by her. I am sure bro who see her sure will not reject.

Body:★★★★★
I would consider her a mid range as she is not too short or too tall. She has beach like tanned body. Very nice hourglass figure and smell nice. Her boobs was big and hard type with pinkish nipple. Small tattoo at the arm area and no other tattoo at other part of the body. No other visual scar or mark on the body.
Pussy hair is totally shaven. Her perky and round butt make you see already can get steam easily.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Shower was SOP as she clean me well. Upon entering the room, we already start to kiss, grope and french. It was full lot of of tongues fighting and DFK.
The more she kiss, the deeply she is more intense. The frenching was sexy and sensual throughout the session. She is a experience, good and passionate frencher.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She cat bath me and slowly gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She lick and suck every part of my shaft then my dick head. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. I stand out on the bed and she knee in front of me and I hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum.

Abalone:★★★★★
Her pussy was shaven and pinky pussy and waas already wet while we were busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging to get to know where are the sensitive spots that can arouse her. I explore and know hit her G spot to arouse her. She start to let out loud and high moan while aching her body upwards. Then after that, I gave her a good tongue lashing with long flick and suck on the lip of her clitoris. No smell at all. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to on her pussy. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, She was so horny and wild while being eaten and in no time i can taste her love juice. There were lot of dirty talk as she cheekily look at me in a sexy look and said she cumming and the feeling was nice and she cannot wait to feel it inside her.Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
She start by riding me and she went on top of me and ride me, my manhood can feel the wetness of her pussy. She adjust her thigh to lock on my hip tightly for a firm grip. She rock up and down and in a circulator moment and motion.I pump her hard hard and deep deep in and upward postion that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. It was like a porn scene and the scene was unforgettable in front of the mirror. We switch to missionary and were in deep kissing mode. i hold on to the side of her legs and gave a long and deep thrust and occasionally frenching her. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and I go for a longer and deeper thrust up and down with the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She whisper to me that she was about to cum. Sensing that I am able to cummed. I quickly remove my cap and cummed all on her body.

Attitude: ★★★★★
Her GFE was extremely as she sure know how to pamper a guy well and she can be addictive. KC level is very high with lot of hugging, cuddling and rubba rubba. We are able to click as there were no communication barrier as she can speak English well. Able to communicate make me very comfortable also make out chemistry to another level. Before leaving, she send me to the door, gave me a hug and ask to see me again.

Overall: ★★★★★
She is a hardworking gal and very good attitude and willing to please.
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. Those who are keen to try a hot looking euro chick. I would recommend to try her.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-05-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
lifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlifehaxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this Indo Darra

She is the same person despite the censored pics.
Looks presentable and chio.

Body 8/10
Slim with small natural boobs I guess. Long dye hair and petite and curvy body with a nice ass.

BBBJ 8/10
Very clean, will wipe you down. Very slurpy, good suction, slow with DT. Gets you hard and caps on straight.

FJ 8/10
very satisfying bonking session. did it with missionary and doggy. And she can ride too. Tight sensation feel pussy

Overall I'd say 8/10. Easy to communicate with her and as she able to communicate in Chinese too.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
HugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Darra Indo young lady from SunnyEscort

Looks: 8/10. Same face as photo, hot wild SYT
Boobs: 8/10. Small and original and natural to press and touch
Body: 8/10. Petite, fair with small boobs and curvy nice figure.
Frenching: 8/10. fierce, aggressive, wild and good like bf and gf, DFK
BBBJ: 9/10. very sensual and sexy.Play with my brother like she’s literally making love to it
FJ: 7/10. Tight and wet. Very nice pussy lips and clit. Went on few positions and ending in missionary after few mins. Too tight. She says my tool is big for her.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs with good chemistry.

Overall Darra is a nice lady to have a good time with.

Thanks bro sunny for arrangement
Old 24-05-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
gspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samstergspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amy

Saw so many Fr on her so give a try.

Looks : 9/10 appealing and look is long lasting, same as in pic
Frenching: 9/10 very nice and all the way DFK
Boobs : 9/10 d nice fit to her height and shape
Body : 9/10 tall and slender toned curve body
BBBJ : 9/10 was very seductive would lick every inch of my tool and balls as well.
FJ- 9/10 Started with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then finished off with missionary. No complain on any position, she is pretty tight too.
GFE : 9/10 no commercial feel, good chemistry and treat and serve me like a bf
RTF : yes and already planned.

Thank SNS
Old 26-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel SNS

* Face: Same as in pic with the sexy, hot, wild, party, clubbing, horny, bitchy and beautiful look

* Boobs: just nice to fit well into her body frame and for my hand to grope and suckable light brown nips.

* Body: nice curvy with tattoo, petite, slim, fair and skin very smooth,

* Bbbj: cock sucking machine, very experienced in this, will keep on sucking till u are dry and till you say stop. Good motion with deep throat.

* Teasing : sexy and sensual hot dance, alway smiling

* Playability: very high playability and always willing to please us. If you initiate to French her, she will French you back till I stop.

* Painting : clean shaven pussy with no smell and will not resist to painting, very responsive to it and make her high and climax a few times wet and tight.

* FJ : submissive kind of FJ and also raping like of FJ, will not let you go. Ride you furiously. Can take it long, hard and deep pounding. Any position you ask she will adapt to it. Carry her up and fuck her like tomorrow and then end up with doggie. Remove CD and spread all into her mouth. She did not hesitate, play with my sperm with her tongue and swallow all in.

* Attitude: no doubt about it, willing to please and go all out to serve, hardworking and accommodating.

* GFE: very pleasing and not a time watcher, good chemistry and make me feel like lover. She is very addictive type.

Very satisfied and awesome bonk.

She is confirm RTF material.

I Will recommend for all to try.

No try sure will regret
Old 26-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 10
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dara Indo

Looks :9/10
Beautiful Chinese looking. Sexy and seductive type.

Body : 9/10
Petite and fair with curvy and slim body with a perky butt.

Boobs : 9/10
About B cup to be exact but still ok for me as boobs not important.

GFE : 9/10
Treat you like bf, very high and non- stop action.

BBBJ : 9/10
Loved the way she sucked and licked on my rod on each of my balls and sucked my rod like lollipop.

FJ : 9/10
Really enjoyed FJ with her so much. Make me feel that she is a FB. Had cowgirl, doggy and missionary with her. Enjoyed doggy her, feel very nice when banging on her ass. She does ride very well when on cowgirl too.

In my point of view :
Overall a good one. Communication no issue as she can speak Chinese too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1