The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
All going back for RTF lol
Give chance leh 🤣
Old 23-08-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the soccer ball ZZ, what's the verdict on boobs , real or enh?
Yes that ZZ. Anyway, they look great and feel awesome, that's all that matters to me.
Old 23-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No better.. Each got their strength and weaknesses, tho still fall short of a certain fizzy drink lol.. Ymmv..
Haven't indulged in that drink for quite a while. Probably see her this week. Hope she's sober this time. Hahaha.
Old 23-08-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Thanks for the sharing. Appreciated much and will skip.
Will also try and figure out which fizzy drink SMRT is referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Natalie vs Xue er, former or latter is better?

Why I ask? Simply loved Natalie’s service. Never visited XE because my number not in her database. Trying to figure out if its worth the while to go through some hassle to find my way into her database. Tia
Old 23-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Will also try and figure out which fizzy drink SMRT is referring to.
She's in your signature already.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
Just recently came back to the ml scene and thought i contribute a few FRs too..

3. CC: the session is very similar to an earlier post by the other brother. She is by far the most polite ML i have visited and i find her the prettiest among the 3. Exudes a bit of taiwanese accent and her constant 哥哥 may put some people off while despite she is semi-nude instead of full nude like an-an and zhu li, somehow i enjoyed her session the most among the 3 i visited.

Nonetheless all 3 of them also provide head massage(not sure if this is a norm nw) and should appeal to the majority and is quite a fail-safe choice. I guess i have been spoil by xue-er since she started in her prev stint hence the session with other MLs all seems lacking to me😁
uppded +16

Agree on CC, she's polite from message to massage , no rush. She also put light make up during my visit ..
Old 23-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4347
new girl? look familiar ,any idea?
Old 23-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pete12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to register number
Old 23-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard a lot about soda recently and want to try. Anybody can pls share her
contact?

Thanks in advance
Old 23-08-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
uppded +16

Agree on CC, she's polite from message to massage , no rush. She also put light make up during my visit ..
Hi bro, which cc u referring to?
Old 23-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Couldnt really find any MRs on this lady and was in the area, so took a leap of faith.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/baby-massage/

Location in shop, no need entrance. 3 ladies working in the shop. Parking might have some challenges. No entrance fees.

She looks like those exotic kind of Chinese. She told me she mix Thai.

Service wise got discrepancies. Her BBBJ package need to top up to $150.
For $100 svc only HJ.

Usually will dress up and walk away, but was not thinking straight.

Body is ok, Natral Cs.

Opted for $150 package, service was meh. Blow awhile complaint tired. Managed to strip her but from the sounds of it she says she dont strip in shop. So might be a semi nude svc.

No south roaming either.

All in all, I personally think market can offer better at this price point.

RTM : Personally no.

Hope this helps the community.
Old 23-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She's in your signature already.
Well acknowledge and thankful!
Almost went for chinese version of cola
Old 23-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No better.. Each got their strength and weaknesses, tho still fall short of a certain fizzy drink lol.. Ymmv..
The sad part actually is the lack of successors. All 3 have been / were around for quite some time and consistently provided gold standard service, at least for me

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-08-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Song Song is gone and will never come back. Too soon perhaps. Will leave many bros with a void...
Game over...time to move on
Never a good to me IMHO...alot better gems around
Old 23-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hello, here are my overdue FRs, finally got some time to pen these down, most of which has substantial MRs already so i won't go into the details

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/elmi-massage/

RTM session,

Location: good for foot soldiers, parking have to be lucky , a relatively nice place
Looks: 8/10 (Looks the same, maybe 90% accurate)
Massage: 7/10 (pretty decent)
Sensual: 9/10 (very good sensual action)
Catbath: 10/10 (Hands down , her tongue is sibei power)
HJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10 (Had an enjoyable time, friendly and chatty, gives off that older sister kind of feeling)

Definitely in my RTM list

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-li-massage/

Location: Foot soldiers abit sian, parking is ok nearby and outside all got.
Looks: 8/10 (Looks same, 95% accurate)
Massage: 9/10 (truly the best, those who want a solid good rub must try) -i am even considering just booking her for massage only lol, cure me of my aches and sores.

BJ: Slow n sensual, opted for cbj (bring ur own cap, she don't have)
HJ: 8/10
GFE:8/10 (Cheerful girl and friendly, 0 shortchange of time, no phone usage also)

Definitely in my RTM list

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/aini-massage/

This one need not much elaboration, but first time trying, now i know why she is fully and always booked in advance

Looks: 9/10 (she is indeed a head turner) , very pretty to me, age maybe young 20s to mid 20s
Very fast Nude at the door lol, exposing her super slim and delicious body.
Massage:6/10 (not really alot of strength, just got back stepping and use of her weight

Sensual: 7/10 (plain vanilla type, not much variations)
HJ: 7/10 (Standard , but it is rather easier to release considering how beautiful she is, looking and smiling in FULLY NUDE makes it so easy to shoot out)
GFE: 9/10 (KC trap, she is really a sweet pretty girl)

Would consider RTM only, very hard to book but definitely a must try if u r into syt petite girls.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yi-yi-massage/

Location: Far for footsoldiers n drivers have to find parking around the location
Looks: 7.5/10 (exotic look, maybe mid to late 20s)
Figure is small and petite
Massage: 5/10 (it was passable only)
BJ: Capped on, 20sec or so only

Didnt get to try any special HJ like what other bros mentioned , she does offer FJ for 180 via impp (same number - go to dome 2 search "Fei Er" that is her FJ name on imp), will ask u to pay first so she know what package you are going for

I think she would be a good try for FJ but for massage + release i think there are better options with the same price that you will get more bang for ur buck.

ALL 4 Girls are Fully NUDE btw.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1