The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How close is the real person to these pics? She is gorgeous if these are >90% close.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Spot on bro. Purely on looks. Aila is no slouch lookswise but Donna is still the undisputed looker ML in my books. But of course if you factor in height, boobs, overall body, hard to find any ML as perfect as Aila.
She is pretty but tbh I wasn't too wowed when I first met her, probably cos her looks was already over-broadcasted. I was in fact more wowed when I first met momo-she was so fine when she just started... or even very first ML Yuki that started this thread though that was different era. There was also a really pretty FC ML called 笑笑 that some may remember.

In terms of looks it really depends, like at one time I felt that Hebe was the fairest of them all.

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 21-02-2022 at 10:28 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Tried this babe today recommended by my pig dog friend.

Indeed she is good, really not bad IMHO, can zhut, can hug hug can french in fact quite passionate French too. like kissing with my girl friend I kind of like her apartment, not just her room but the entire unit; quite, tidy, clean and neat, and the towel she provided also not those cheappo one, the overall ambience of the unit and her room is very cosy and home coming like kind of feeling and her location is good for foot soldier and driver too.

Short forum for her cos others already given her the real and true remarks.
Looks: pictures is her, you won’t short change on that, maybe plus two to three kg but is her.
Body: smooth fair and her head lights are natural soft not sagging, C cup
Service: She will undress herself and help me to dry up. When action starts, she will answer back call only she gets your agreement. But only to those repeats calling her. Massage is short but got strength, there after the fun begins. B2B ant crawl, poison dragon, she offer but I scape this part. In lying position she allow me to have a full view and play and zhut her head lights but please be gentle cos she said some变态not press but squeeze her so hard, she almost tears and wanting to finish the session asap. But I think overall she is not short changing any bro, she fixed her appointment hourly, so you no need to rush and she doesn’t rush too.
CIM: I go to her for that
Overall: 9/10
RTM: yes for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Location 5 mins from mrt, just off the main road. Stays alone. Late 20's. Has slim body and 32a breasts. Nice personality, gentle and smiling, manja type. Massage is acceptable, but can only roam her nude top. HJ technique is rather amateur. Big Negative is she is on the phone, messaging very often, so one hand massage is done by her 50% of the time, which is huge turn off for me. No RTM unless 50% off massage price? LOL. Thank you for reading and chiong safe.

2 contrasting FRs posted today...... who should I believe?
Old 21-02-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Oic.. No lah she's already vanilla to begin with so her limitations were already there haha..

But of course if you manage to into her good books..

Let's just say Donna was a much harder code to decipher..
Yeah the unlocking stories started to surface and I wasn't really too keen to try to be a part of it.

Donna is one of those that seemed too streetwise, got a feeling need to be careful about what you wish for... behind that angelic smile

Zara
Old 21-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I have tried xiao qi a few times and I can say that the first fr is true, the second one probably the customer is just suay la. For me she never shortchange her service, main highlight is her frenching, we always passionate French every session until she say almost want to insert her pussy in my dick already but didn’t. Look wise I feel is just average but acceptable
Old 21-02-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
U guys brought back fond memories. Might get zapped by her WKs but during her last stint, before she found a suitable unit to start working, she was actually working at a popular KTV which I went to find her frequently. When she moved to the new unit, I visited a few times and also advised her on the long corridor and try not to accept new customers. I stopped visiting for a while and before I knew it, heard news that she was fished. So unfortunate, knowing how careful she was all these while.
Yeah, considering she was almost too careful when first met her. Guess you can never be too careful. Recently I heard about an ML kena fished though the number was registered as a customer in the db.

She told me about the KTV during her last stint as well...

Zara
Old 21-02-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Who remember Lili? The blur blur, tall girl with ugly photos but in person is top tier beauty. Still waiting for her to be come back. Anyone keep contact with her?
Opposite GWC? She was my favourite when she stayed there... I always buy sugarcane juice and guo tie for her.

During her last stint in the East, she put on quite a bit of weight and I visited her once only.

Stil chat with her very occasionally.

Zara
Old 21-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The top one. Cause his nick is 不骗人
Ok, no offence, I’m just joking. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha for sure she is not 32A lah, any way I am not okt, I don’t even get discount so one man’s meat is another poison lo. Cheogster decide. Enjoy chionging and be safe.

Last edited by bupianren; 21-02-2022 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Old 21-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is pretty but tbh I wasn't too wowed when I first met her, probably cos her looks was already over-broadcasted. I was in fact more wowed when I first met momo-she was so fine when she just started... or even very first ML Yuki that started this thread though that was different era. There was also a really pretty FC ML called 笑笑 that some may remember.

In terms of looks it really depends, like at one time I felt that Hebe was the fairest of them all.
hebe, aila, donna, moon... my all time top ml. Gotto move on and sad thing is no one now can meet their standard.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
hebe, aila, donna, moon... my all time top ml. Gotto move on and sad thing is no one now can meet their standard.
I knew someone will mention Moon... I was just thinking about her though she is not my top... but I certainly can identify why she was the fav of many... if you were referring to Moon who kena AV the same time/place as 笑笑. She quite suay one.

Zara
Old 21-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
peak hour vs non peak hour experience perhaps.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I knew someone will mention Moon... I was just thinking about her though she is not my top... but I certainly can identify why she was the fav of many... if you were referring to Moon who kena AV the same time/place as 笑笑. She quite suay one.
Moon as in the shy shy moon?
Old 21-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Moon as in the shy shy moon?
The one that RTC in Oct 2015... yeah she quite cold one, so not sure if that is shy shy to you?

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 21-02-2022 at 11:21 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
The one that RTC in Oct 2015... yeah she quite cold one, so no sure if that is shy shy to you?
The dark skinned Moon who worked in HK as a beautician after she RTC? If it was she, she wasn't shy towards the end of her stint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1