The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello all, Here to report in.

Summer - good as ever ( boobs lover galore��)
Cheng Zi - good
Zoya - good as ever ( good massage, very shapely boob, love it , but respect her boundaries)

Enjoy your time

Edits for clarity: it’s the 130 summer - https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-summer/

Last edited by Spawn1979; 03-04-2022 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/anna-massage-hj-bj/

Pls skip this one.

In Spa.
Deduct 60-70%
Only partition.
Waste of money and time
Thanks bro for your valuable feedback, I can save the money and look for others👍
Old 03-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Try the below
Thank bro for the info, I have been trying to book a few popular ML but failed..Maybe I will try the least popular one to enable my number to be in their data base.
Old 03-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post

Cheng Zi - good
Zoya - good as ever ( good massage, very shapely boob, love it , but respect her boundaries)

Enjoy your time

Edits for clarity: it’s the 130 summer - https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-summer/
Am a boobs lover and would love to feast on summer's rack but she doesn't reply my texts at all. Have no idea why 🤷‍♂️
Old 03-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

same bro. Summer doesnt reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Am a boobs lover and would love to feast on summer's rack but she doesn't reply my texts at all. Have no idea why 🤷‍♂️
Old 03-04-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ek4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Fresh FR for Ma La Xi:
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Greeted me from the door with a lovely smile, and nothing but an oversized shirt and panties below got me excited already. Proceeded to take a shower and then the massage, which was surprisingly good with just the right amount of strength. Then the painting starts... Love ittt. The rest is history.

Looks: 10/10 Very sweet-looking with cute dimples, looks better than the photo.

Boobs: 10/10 Didn't crush me to death so, just the right size.

Massage: 10/10 Good strength and pressed the right spot, sensual when she wants to be.

BJ: 9/10 Not a time-watcher, and respected the full length of time. Went back to massaging my shoulders and arms afterwards, what's not to love?

GFE: Feisty, I like.

Location: Central. Plenty of parking everywhere, busstop nearby, far from MRT tho. Place is kept very very clean.

RTM: May book another session this week
Nice and accurate fr, I already rtm twice within a week.
Thing to add, I feel the room is very cosy and clean. But the massage bed is a bit small for my size. Nice music and lighting as well.. together with her massage.. definitely will return to her for more. Treat her with respect and she’ll return the favour..
Old 03-04-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post

Cheng Zi - good

Enjoy your time

She still need the promotion? Seems that she still not replying so should be busy liao.

Zara
Old 03-04-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek4sex View Post
Nice and accurate fr, I already rtm twice within a week.
Thing to add, I feel the room is very cosy and clean. But the massage bed is a bit small for my size. Nice music and lighting as well.. together with her massage.. definitely will return to her for more. Treat her with respect and she’ll return the favour..
Unfortunately with the respect shown I still didn't get the BJ as mentioned in the MR.

Zara
Old 03-04-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao xue li newly train yoga massage for 70mins 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Nice and clean place like most bro said. Was served with grape and a packet of cold drink. She will ask if u prefer hot or cold drinks. I told her i zek tio my back and ask her concentrate on that area. She really give a good rub on the area and got bua guan on the area too. Best part she use her own ko yo po to paste for me. Very nice of her. Sensual was good. Paid the amount she ask for with tips of course! A sure rtm for me!
Old 03-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Went to DM frm YF.

Looks: 7 (looked much better when she let her hair down)
Boobs: b
Catbath: 6 (need to lick more lol)
Sensual: 7 (need to top 20bucks. Seems to be the rate there now)
Massage: 8
Gfe: 7 (can feel she tried)
Jg: 6 (too short)

Rtm: mayb (still prefer bbbj over jg)
Old 03-04-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Meng Rou --> Xiao Meng --> Jiao Jiao

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Changing her name several times in less than half a year, more experienced bros will know what this is a sign of It's a shame as she was really hardworking when she was newer, and a strong contender for RTM back then.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Many of us too. Either she is accepting regulars only or it really depends on luck. She is the same as dragon girl, totally no reply at all.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Meng Rou --> Xiao Meng --> Jiao Jiao

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Changing her name several times in less than half a year, more experienced bros will know what this is a sign of It's a shame as she was really hardworking when she was newer, and a strong contender for RTM back then.
Bro, do you ask us to skip or?
Sorry I don’t get it..
Old 03-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/tangtang-massage/

Have tried her.

Photowise hmm not really like her but bear some resemblance but wont reject I think. Maybe my taste higher ba.

But her massage really packs a punch. Overall can zhut zhut but no dfk nor kiss, probably scared of covid. Can top up for other stuff but pls nego haha.
Location wise central, foot soldier like me have to take mrt + bus. Do take note her lift is spoilt so have to climb stairs for the time being

Boobs: I think B range?
So looks 6-7/10 for me.
Massage 10/10

RTF: highly no ba, tho massage is good but I am a more visual person, probably gonna hold my blue notes and wank at home until I find a nice cai..

Last edited by aaazzz; 04-04-2022 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-04-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, do you ask us to skip or?
Sorry I don’t get it..
My humble advice is to save your money and skip. You can search MRs for her based on her previous names I have mentioned to see why.

Sorry if I was unclear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1