The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2022, 02:56 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I need your help to assess, SM bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Rachel looks familiar ..Returnee or role switcher

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
this is tao tao / taozi no?
if so, cup is not natural
Old 09-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
this is tao tao / taozi no?
if so, cup is not natural
Yes she is.
Recycled the older set of photos which are more closer to real person.
Saw a few good MR thou.
Wonder did she change to entertain non hunk?
Old 09-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

tried to contact KK but failed to get a response... is that normal for her?
Old 09-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
tried to contact KK but failed to get a response... is that normal for her?
If your number is new, I don't think she accepts
Old 09-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
yea, I also like her character. feels like a genuinely decent person. Service kings maybe won't like, but for me it creates a level of closeness.
She is actually quite "real". The only peeve is that she doesn't want to speak french.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Hi fellow boob lover bros

I need help choose
Between

Xuan/rayna
Or
Jing Jing
Or
Lin lin

In terms of slim body and boob shape?

Who has the nicest boob shape? I don’t see a point to have but but droopy boobies..

I liked Zoya’s proportions
KK was good too

Also
Massage lovers bros
Used to frequent
Aimee and zoya

Slim, nice tits and good massage!!

How does Zora (didn’t reply my WA) and Arissa compare to the above 2?

Thanks a lot.. appreciate some help
As many bros have said, I think you should try all 3 of XX/LL/JJ to find out bah.

I have only tried XX/JJ. JJ has slightly nicer boobs and super erect nipples for you to suckle on, XX has killer smile and looks super cute. I have zero chemistry with JJ though, maybe caught her on a bad day. In terms of playability both are SN with panties so manage your expectations a bit and the rest depends on your skill liao.

For massage lovers can try Xiaoxi, but small boobs though. Petite size lady but the massage (with back stepping) is damn power one.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

Tried KK a few days back, opted for BBBJ & CIM package. She was pretty fast and furious, with the stamina to maintain the speed. I had to slow her down and change position so I won't shoot so fast. Later during the head massage I told her she switched to BBBJ mode too fast liao, I didn't get the chance to zhut zhut her boobs. She replied jokingly: "you guys are too much, got play boobs and pussy liao still want some more", I just .
Old 09-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lucky to have met Lucky!

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lucky-massage/

Looks: 7/10 no gross PS. I like! Good skin too

Voice: 8.5/10 when do you ever see grading for voice? Her voice gives one up in terms of nice surround sound. The moans …. Oh gosh …. I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Gfe: 7.5/10 cool? Aloof? Close the door and these 2 words evaporate into the air!

Sensual: 7.5/10 she makes very good use of her body. Slide, glide. You name it. Hj skills is good too. Add in her gentle voice, need to negate some time for a faster cum.

Check her out and YMMV

Indeed Lucky to have met Lucky!
Wow...nice FR by CEO....

Hence i decided to give her a txt to check on available timing..

It was a rainy day when i visited her....

Open the door and she was hiding behind the door..

Luckily not landmine as i took a quick glance at her...

She poured me some warm water as she check if i am wet from the rain.. And cheeky ask if i need her to wash up for me when i proceed into shower...

Fast hand fast leg as i shower quickly and lied down in my birthday suit...

Saw her perky ass with the sexy white bottom got me instant hard on as i was lying down her bed...

Started the massage which is decent with proper strength...keeps checking which part of my body is feeling sore n tired..

Her cathbath is good i will say....some stunt i never experience before as well..

Not rushing through the session....

Location wise is good for driver...quite quiet and not crowded..

Looks 7/10

Fig 8/10

Boobs C and is real

Massage 7/10

HJ 8/10

Treat her with respect with her boundaries...

Paid and leave her place a happy man

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wow...nice FR by CEO....

Hence i decided to give her a txt to check on available timing..
Does she kiss or French?
Old 09-09-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
For massage lovers can try Xiaoxi, but small boobs though. Petite size lady but the massage (with back stepping) is damn power one.
For Xiaoxi does she look close to the pictures? The pictures very nice pleasant look.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skk888888888 View Post
Totally Agree...my advice...such posts ignore...
Hahaha yeah, judging from thr account creation date... very suspicious. Anyway she is in my rotation list and she doesn't offer bj nor fj
Old 09-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Rachel looks familiar ..Returnee or role switcher
Previously known as taozi (there's 2 but its the one with G.E.M alike comments). Delisted due to personal matters but was still accepting regular. Not sure why but now she is using different name when listed. Service still remains unchanged as what bros have shared previously
Old 09-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
For Xiaoxi does she look close to the pictures? The pictures very nice pleasant look.
Discount about 10-15% ba. Don't think will reject kind. Have fun 😊
Old 09-09-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

SOS to all brudders! Seems like I'm not getting any response from SGL ML. Seldom bk from this website but I don't think I'm black listed. Used to bk from momo, TT and sgbtycas with ease.

Could any any kind brudder check with your ML during your next visit, which ML can open record with SGL bookings and share the info. I'm sure there's always first timers. SGL ML are more widely discussed here and seems to be more reliable compared to other websites. TIA brudders!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1