The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2023, 11:42 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irockerz View Post
Seems like Angel recently got delisted. Does anyone know if she has RTMed or if she’s possibly just taking a break?
She returned to China for CNY as quoted in her wechat

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 21-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by irockerz View Post
Seems like Angel recently got delisted. Does anyone know if she has RTMed or if she’s possibly just taking a break?
Taking a break, she will be back.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
There is no rule on how you spend the 60 min with ML.
Some ML told me customers go there to TCSS with her, no massage needed.
You also don't expect her doing 60 min sensual even if you skip massage, there are so many other things to do....
60 min is very short if both share some common topics.
One example was Soma whom already left...
No rule yes but my comment was to respond to whether the ml will be happy to skip the massage, and my understanding is yes in general but it depends on the customer’s expectations. Of course if you spend the remaining time chit chatting and can find that chemistry all good. Problem is some ML and customer no chemistry, or one party is awkward cannot strike a conversation, then remaining time is do what? Some customers think they die die must have 60mins then this is where this gets tough.
For me it’s about the company and fun during the session. End earlier (as long as not too jialat) is ok, no massage is ok, sometimes don’t even have sensual and just chat also happy. Although so far for MLs who just spent the time chit chatting, having a drink or two, they have been nice and never even take my money. One example I always remember is Vera, we once just finish a bottle of red and chit chat then realized shit not enough time liao. I wanted to pay she refused to take. Absolute gem.
that said I also not so bo liao keep doing this no sensual shit la, man is there for a mission, not recommended to set such expectations for ML.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Nowadays many WeChat reporters here.
Old 22-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yiyi-massage/

I had the pleasure of booking yiyi and YMMV.

Looks: 7/10 (in my opinion she looks like the picture posted)
Roaming: FN but able to touch and kiss boobs
Sensual: 8/10 Before doing the act, she was giving tons of cat baths and b2b style rubs. She was sucking on my nipple while giving me a HJ.
Massage: 6/10 tries her best to give a solid back massage before the sensual act and I think this might not be her forte

What I like about her: she is the first ML that uses a proper lubricant (Cucumber flavoured lubricant) and I saw her strawberry lubricant for Blowjob lubricant. It really made me felt that she is professional and cares about the experience she’s giving. Other than that, I felt her cat bath and naked body run really made the mood, I really enjoyed this type of sensual kink. She’s going to be one of my favourite.

新年快乐to all bros
Old 22-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Nowadays many WeChat reporters here.
Nothing new bro. White Knights existed before wechat invented even.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone able to give mango wechat? Really appreciate it
Old 22-01-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Is this new or recycled? Real pic?
Old 23-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Hahaha. Feel u, bro. I oso had such fetish when watching jav and saw those actors plant their whole face in the actress' buttock. Unfortunately the experience will not necessarily be as delightful as those jav actors.
Bro … it’s really shit smell. I had been her supporter for super long, but ever since that incident, I stopped visiting her for months. Now looking for new love to spend my money
Old 23-01-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yikes. But I totally understand the feeling, kena from 1 or 2 ML before when 69, instant erection killer and I will just suggest her to switch to HJ citing I tired already lol. To be fair, ML also human and will have bad bowel days. Plus sometimes the previous session left no time for proper washing up. Agree that I too need recovery time with an ML whom left such "impression" on me
I rather spend my money elsewhere

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-01-2023 at 02:33 AM.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for love.

Looks: Youthful and really v close to her pictures. Pretty lady.

Massage: Not piano, but not great either. She took about 15 mins for this

HJ: She has a unique method where it feels almost like a slow bbbj. Her head was even bobbing up and down to complete the illusion. Other than that, it was a little mechanical. And felt abit rushed.

Sensual: Lick your nipples, but no catbath. Lie down beside you while doing the deed

GFE: Friendly and chatty. Not v commercial but not exactly GFE.

Restrictions (my experience, YMMV): No kissing, no roaming South, didn't get to zhut zhut

Location: quiet neighbourhood. Small but clean room. Shower outside room so might bump into other bros if suay.

RTM: Maybe, if I want to snuggle with a friendly eye candy. Overall, my session is probably 7/10.

**BTW, anyone knows who is her roommate? Short hair lady that on one glance looks pretty.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
FR for love.

Looks: Youthful and really v close to her pictures. Pretty lady.

Massage: Not piano, but not great either. She took about 15 mins for this

HJ: She has a unique method where it feels almost like a slow bbbj. Her head was even bobbing up and down to complete the illusion. Other than that, it was a little mechanical. And felt abit rushed.

Sensual: Lick your nipples, but no catbath. Lie down beside you while doing the deed

GFE: Friendly and chatty. Not v commercial but not exactly GFE.

Restrictions (my experience, YMMV): No kissing, no roaming South, didn't get to zhut zhut

Location: quiet neighbourhood. Small but clean room. Shower outside room so might bump into other bros if suay.

RTM: Maybe, if I want to snuggle with a friendly eye candy. Overall, my session is probably 7/10.

**BTW, anyone knows who is her roommate? Short hair lady that on one glance looks pretty.
Her roommie is Dora...seem like change room cause when I visit her, she is using the one with the bathroom.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No rule yes but my comment was to respond to whether the ml will be happy to skip the massage, and my understanding is yes in general but it depends on the customer’s expectations. Of course if you spend the remaining time chit chatting and can find that chemistry all good. Problem is some ML and customer no chemistry, or one party is awkward cannot strike a conversation, then remaining time is do what? Some customers think they die die must have 60mins then this is where this gets tough.
For me it’s about the company and fun during the session. End earlier (as long as not too jialat) is ok, no massage is ok, sometimes don’t even have sensual and just chat also happy. Although so far for MLs who just spent the time chit chatting, having a drink or two, they have been nice and never even take my money. One example I always remember is Vera, we once just finish a bottle of red and chit chat then realized shit not enough time liao. I wanted to pay she refused to take. Absolute gem.
that said I also not so bo liao keep doing this no sensual shit la, man is there for a mission, not recommended to set such expectations for ML.
I can relate to what yqz7 is saying here about its all about the company and fun. Similarly for me, if I can get along with the ML, massage or not doesn't matter. Example last time when LN still around, I will minimally book her for 2 hours even though I'm a one-shot warrior. The rest of the time we just chitchat, or snuggle together. A few times we even just hug together and fell asleep. However, I never felt shortchange because she always gave 110% during sensual and she is usually fun to hang around with.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Her roommie is Dora...seem like change room cause when I visit her, she is using the one with the bathroom.
Thanks bro! Might put her on my list as well
Old 23-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Thanks bro! Might put her on my list as well
If you are adventurous, try 2 same time, which is what I did.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1