The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea really reluctant to go. Spa alr turn off for me and it’s journey to the West some more. But may just find a day with more time and slowly make my way there…
Was planning to visit to show some support but $88/hr for clean massage is quite ex. This is not including CNY surcharge. Googled the spa and it has several negative reviews, macham scam operation.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Is the mango every one referring to the one with very good massage that was here around 2019 previously or the one (I think cuz I did not visit b4) with huge knockers that was here 2021
Old 26-01-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Im sure those who know...know the quality of this ML so this MR is really for those who don't.

Wont give ratings cuz unlike other MLs, a session with her is an experience.
Young Milf that has a very good figure and dresses to give u the feeling of going to see a slutty mistress. her sensual starts from the minute u step out of shower all the way till the deed is done. Her boobs are a handfull and are really soft and amazing. can roam freely though only light kisses for me ( maybe because i smoke). Whether you are ah boy looking for a DA jie jie to teach u about the birds and the bees or a horny man wanting to ravage a slutty lady, she is definitely someone you should visit.

P.S As far as the date this review is posted she still operates within a hotel, so instructions to where she is might be confusing so do some rough research when she sends you the rough adress if you manage to book her
She has any plans to move to a more private setting? Not a fan of her current location.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea really reluctant to go. Spa alr turn off for me and it’s journey to the West some more. But may just find a day with more time and slowly make my way there…
Haha instead of journey to the west to obtain the jing, you offer your jing to spider demoness.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Hi Guys

Anyone tried Bella?
I don’t see any reviews here

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/bella-massage/

Thanks
What I can recall about Bella (FKA An Ran):

First met: Around mid-2019 - arranged by her good friend Breeze, who “trained” Bella (I believe other bros, like me, were “training subjects” for Bella). Visited Bella numerous times in 2019 as I find her attractive (pretty, slim (she runs alot) with lovely boobs, nice personality); massage was forgettable; sensual improved over time; occasionally had drinks at her place after session (high GFE).

Last met: 2021 during covid times; massage was still forgettable; sensual similar as before. But still pretty and sexy for me!

She’s known to be vanilla. Had “better access” (no sex, to be clear) probably coz (she claimed) she enjoyed talking to me. Anyway, whatever. Think she should be around 30-32 year-old now. Not visited in her current stint due to other distractions
Old 26-01-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Landmine.. Figure doesn’t look anywhere near the photos..
Face is a 5.5 to 6
Big bone meaty type
Half assed massage..
Semi nude with big no no to zhut
Avoid at all cost.
I’m surprised she can survive so long. I think most bros see photo swee and chiong liao.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
waa this one i dunno who u refering too. but she's fair, slim and petite. she's maybe late 20s. definitely pass 25 i feel. either that or she really bao yang till very good.
The mili i was talking about later changed her name to lin lin and rtc last aug. Her attitude was always good and chatty. Better than going ktv.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
The mili i was talking about later changed her name to lin lin and rtc last aug. Her attitude was always good and chatty. Better than going ktv.

Previous Mili at Geylang was pretty, tall, slim and A-cup. Could easily qualify to be cat walk model. Massage very strong, and JG very painful. Fun to talk to but very plain vanilla. Would protect herself very well from unauthorised roaming.

Current Mili is shorter, B- boobs, sweet looking, younger and gentle. More like the pretty girl living next door that you would "beo". Less fun personality, weaker massage. Northern region roaming allowed, but southern region roaming unavailable.
Old 26-01-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Current Mili is shorter, B- boobs, sweet looking, younger and gentle. More like the pretty girl living next door that you would "beo". Less fun personality, weaker massage. Northern region roaming allowed, but southern region roaming unavailable.
Northern region means touch boobs?
Old 26-01-2023, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Haha instead of journey to the west to obtain the jing, you offer your jing to spider demoness.
I know right…
Old 26-01-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is the mango every one referring to the one with very good massage that was here around 2019 previously or the one (I think cuz I did not visit b4) with huge knockers that was here 2021
Good massage probably yes but huge knockers not really. I remember she was quite sensitive to boob touching as well so she has her restrictions
Old 26-01-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Was planning to visit to show some support but $88/hr for clean massage is quite ex. This is not including CNY surcharge. Googled the spa and it has several negative reviews, macham scam operation.
Lol ikr… I read the google reviews it’s like a shithole for a massage spa they even have foot massage I’m not sure how this works lol. Am surprised it can even survive as a clean joint if anything. But if u try to connect the dots that this is a dirty joint then maybe it makes sense why the clean massage reviews so sucky 😂
Old 26-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
CLONER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact for Mango please? Willing to drop by her spa and share my review, thanks!
Old 26-01-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
The year is about right but she was here twice before, could be 2018 first stint but no, definitely no huge boobs.

Also taking the chance to pre-empt some bros whom seemed intrigued by Mango, likely coz what is not readily available is always more sought after. Mango is pretty imo, has a very well toned body, killer abs (not sure now) and is service oriented and known for good massage. BUT she is no sensual queen, no bags of tricks for HJ, semi nude and limited roaming/playability. Know what you are signing up for and don't get blindly caught up with the FOMO mentality. A lot of people here want to show Mango some support is coz she is a very well mannered lass and treat customers consistently well. Just don't start to hype up your impending session too much and end with disappointment due to unrealistic expectations. She is like Aimee, Zoya, 7 princess, Arissa, massage is main dish, HJ is side dish. But for sure the prettiest amongst those names I just listed for massage queens, imho.

PS: I deleted her WeChat so don't need to PM me for her contacts. If she switch to condo setting I will surely visit her too but as it is, seems unlikely based on what many has stated here. Pity.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The year is about right but she was here twice before, could be 2018 first stint but no, definitely no huge boobs.

Also taking the chance to pre-empt some bros whom seemed intrigued by Mango, likely coz what is not readily available is always more sought after. Mango is pretty imo, has a very well toned body, killer abs (not sure now) and is service oriented and known for good massage. BUT she is no sensual queen, no bags of tricks for HJ, semi nude and limited roaming/playability. Know what you are signing up for and don't get blindly caught up with the FOMO mentality. A lot of people here want to show Mango some support is coz she is a very well mannered lass and treat customers consistently well. Just don't start to hype up your impending session too much and end with disappointment due to unrealistic expectations. She is like Aimee, Zoya, 7 princess, Arissa, massage is main dish, HJ is side dish. But for sure the prettiest amongst those names I just listed for massage queens, imho.

PS: I deleted her WeChat so don't need to PM me for her contacts. If she switch to condo setting I will surely visit her too but as it is, seems unlikely based on what many has stated here. Pity.
Thanks bro :> are yes I was right. Yeah her massage skills and service I remember very good and professional, sensual was very limited but she was a good conversationalist and she is pretty. ( think i did a mr for her long time ago on this thread saying the same thing). Yeah pity she is now in a spa and all the way to the west.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1