The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Didnt she mention rtc for awhile.
Yes. She mentioned in her WC moments

Those who has her WC contact will know.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Below is what I remembered for YF gals since 2020. For sharing with Bros here.
Violet Mar/Apr to Aug/Sep 2020
Demi and one more YF gal 2021 (Cannot remember)
Vera Jul 2021 to Jan 2022
Demi and Alice Feb 2022 to Jan 2023

Violet return recently. Time to make a visit. Pls do not ask me for her WC contact too

Btw, my FR on ex-SLG Mango has been deleted. Hahaha. Bro who has Mango WC contact can PM me for her FR. But please do not PM me for her working location and contact. Cheers.
I refer back to my old posts and remembered the gal should be nana. Will she still be able to come back?
Old 14-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I refer back to my old posts and remembered the gal should be nana. Will she still be able to come back?
Never visited Nana before. Not my 菜.

You should check with her if you have her WC.

That means Demi and likely Nana in 2021. I recalled their stay was short (< few months) and then Vera came in July 2021
Old 14-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy19.com/dan-dan-massage/

Booked dan dan ytd morning for evening session.

She contacted me 1 hour before to double confirm which I replied ok.

15 mins later she cancelled the session and stopped replying.

Any bros encounter such before?🤨
I understand , at most ML don’t even reply after first text. This one confirm Liao then Chu pattern.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, who is everyone visiting these days? This weekend feel like trying someone new.

At the moment actually feel like trying Bing Bing or Yi Yi. Leaning towards Bing Bing because of the pictures and I recall seeing maybe 2 or 3 positive reports that also more or less confirm that she is pretty.

Also got Wencun but now working in hotel so not too sure about that. An An is good but not really my type. Love allegedly look like photo but some reviews say got many restrictions. Got Xi Xi also but idk why i'm a bit hesitant on her.

Anyone else visit Bing Bing before can share your thoughts pls? Ty

Also off topic but I going Hanoi soon yay. For folks who have been there recently got any lobang for mongering to share?
Old 14-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

the SLG comment is unfortunate and has indeed been useful in posting "truthful" FRs on SLG itself since all traces of negative FRs are wiped from the site on all ads

nevertheless she is NO landmine

in fact, I would label her xiao xiao long nv in terms of the vibe i get
maybe those who visited legendary dragon lady in her early days can share
Can't seem to get a response from her though.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any twisting and edging hj ml to recommend?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Can't seem to get a response from her though.
She’s a little free spirited in attitude so booking for the 1st time can be a challenge.

I can only recommend reaching out when she has ended her day for an appointment the following day
Old 14-02-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi all, who is everyone visiting these days? This weekend feel like trying someone new.

At the moment actually feel like trying Bing Bing or Yi Yi. Leaning towards Bing Bing because of the pictures and I recall seeing maybe 2 or 3 positive reports that also more or less confirm that she is pretty.

Also got Wencun but now working in hotel so not too sure about that. An An is good but not really my type. Love allegedly look like photo but some reviews say got many restrictions. Got Xi Xi also but idk why i'm a bit hesitant on her.

Anyone else visit Bing Bing before can share your thoughts pls? Ty

Also off topic but I going Hanoi soon yay. For folks who have been there recently got any lobang for mongering to share?
@friedchickennub have visited Bing Bing becos of the photos.
But honestly she don’t look like the SYT in her photos. Not ugly. Maybe my
Expectations too high. No RTM for me. U can try and share your experience given that looks are subjective.
Old 14-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

Is she operating at massage joint or private apartment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Short MR for xia xia
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Old 14-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/dan-dan-massage/

Booked dan dan ytd morning for evening session.

She contacted me 1 hour before to double confirm which I replied ok.

15 mins later she cancelled the session and stopped replying.

Any bros encounter such before?🤨
I understand , at most ML don’t even reply after first text. This one confirm Liao then Chu pattern.
Either got strong wind alert or another higher income appointment came in. She’s an FL on other sites.

I ever got radio silenced before by a ml suddenly and turns out that her shop got raided.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Valentine’s Day to all bros!

And to those bros who managed to go on a date with your fav ML, good on you!

Importantly, SS ok?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried xiao yan zi...not to be confused with the previous xyz
Old 14-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She’s a little free spirited in attitude so booking for the 1st time can be a challenge.

I can only recommend reaching out when she has ended her day for an appointment the following day
Free spirit like LN? 😁
Old 14-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 15
hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
any twisting and edging hj ml to recommend?
You can try omm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1