The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
She has no more bbbj or bj?
Only for upgraded packages.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Have nuru. Although she says she uses a good quality nuru, which I believe, I don’t like the smell of it
Authenthic nuru is made from seaweed..... you are adverse to seaweed?
Old 03-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Authenthic nuru is made from seaweed..... you are adverse to seaweed?
Maybe scented or raw unscented lol
Old 03-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Returned to find W (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/) more than a few times.

Besides my previous short MR, I would like to highlight her consistent service provided. No short change of time atypical of those I have visited after a few times. I thought this is worth sharing with the bros here.

Another highlight worth sharing is the change of bed towel after each session. I am particular and have secretly observed she diligently does it for all my visits.

Carpe diem!!!
Old 03-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Nina really is so much more attractive in person.
The new photos are more sultry and match her in reality a lot closer.
Her new location should be a familiar one for many seasoned bros.
I’ve repeated quite a bit and she’s really been lovely.

As it was pointed out, once the door closes behind you, her leggy, sexy body is irresistible. Great body, big natural tits with medium sized nipples and really responsive to zhut (YMMV).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/

Having been inactive for a few months, I was in the mood for big boobies this week. Her new pictures caught my attention cos her older pictures (just few days ago) were not flattering at all.

Decided to book her and was unsure which version of her will I meet.
But once the door opened...Wow! Wow! Wow! I was literally stunned for a few seconds...what have I missed. Before me stood a gorgeous lady in her sexy white outfit and white heels...decent face, flowing straight hair, tall, long legs and a pair of alluring headlights ...all put together that immediate makes my little bro come to 'attention'.

Her innocence, bubbly and attentive nature makes her easy to be with.
Once in action semi nude, she lets her hands and D boobs do the magic, with light kisses that got progressively more passionate...and sent me to cloud 9 in no time.

RTM: Defintely Yes! Already found my dream mistress in her!
Old 03-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

Visited W after couple of months hiatus due to hospitalization.

Her memory is solid. To the extent she remembered I yearn for good calf massage. It was impressive, this really attractive beauty. To me, she scored lots of points in this aspect.

Her gfe feeling is there. Much love it. Add on her ability to hold conversation well, the session with her is always enjoyable. Value for money.

Really hope she will be here for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denerek303 View Post

Arrangement: Responsive and polite.

Looks/Character: Indeed beautiful. Her eyes were indeed mesmerizing. Those going for looks, this is fail safe! W is indeed cheerful and chatty type as some bros has mentioned. Quite some laughter during the session and it certainly helps to liven up the mood 8/10

Body: Seems enhanced but sensitive to touch. The moans lingers on. Proportionately shaped. I like it. 7.5/10

Massage: Hardworking and constantly checking her strength and coverage with me. Calf muscles massage was a good plus for me 7/10

Sensual: She is patient. Slowly and steadily, she works her way to understand the regions where I felt good. She is naughty to a good extent. I do like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe 8/10 (credit to the other bros for teaching her?)

Others: Not a time watcher at all. She gives the innocent vibe frequently. Much adored by me.

RTM: A sure Yes

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/
Old 03-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Only for upgraded packages.
But not advertised? Must tell her before or on the day/is it a minimum time that is needed to be booked.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
She also staying in the same unit where LL stayed
That used to be baby unit before she hand over to LL and now back to her
Old 03-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
That used to be baby unit before she hand over to LL and now back to her
Wow their handover timing is perfectly synchronized. So i assume that when LL comes back, it will be the time for baby to leave?
Old 03-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wow their handover timing is perfectly synchronized. So i assume that when LL comes back, it will be the time for baby to leave?
She's not staying for long that's her plan right now.
Old 03-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Tried this ML in the East GL area, nice place, fresh tall with smooth skin
B natural boobs with big nips
She's accomodating and her gfe is good with lots of hugs
She checked her phone a couple of times but other than that she's sweet and attentive
I would recommend

http://Sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage
Old 03-03-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Yes - great advice. And like I said, the enforcers need hard evidence. Phone records are usually the most incriminating. You often see all the confiscated phones and SIMs in the video on the news.

Someone PM me and asked this:
>> Whats the worst thing you can get if you dont cooperate? if you have nothing to lose.

If you dont cooperate, you can be charged with obstructing investigation or justice and that is not a light sentence. Co-operate and walk-away.

What is the worst that can happen if you co-operate ? Under-aged sex if the girl you are with lied and is really underage. You can be jailed. It is your responsibility to check their age.

and since we are on this topic - I am really lao lao jiao and I recognize yqz7 and ejazz names here for much sharing of adventures many years ago here in SBF

What do you guys think is safer for you ? MP or Apartment-based ?

I personally feel MP is safer for me - a lot less privacy yes but that has been the standard operations for many years in Singapore. Many girls kena and many establishments got raided, closed and opened and raided again but I dont think customers got the shorter end of the stick. Then again, that was some years back
Hi hi fellow lao jiao!
I have always preferred apartment. To me that’s always safer unless the apartment is too open with high traffic flow, or with nosy neighbors. Reason being you are at least in a little more control of your environment, how safe you want to be, privacy in the condo etc. everything feels just a bit better. I have been to spas and MPs before. While I understand you may get better quantity of SYT who offer more, but again I realized the few times I go it’s always short changed, higher priced considering entrance fees and I typically leave feeling unsatisfied. The whole ambience also feels unsafe, given people around you in other rooms.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thresh69 View Post
Today was her last day, she going back tmrw. Glad I able to visit her twice last week shiok!
Wah jealous sia you got to visit her still. I did not get any more chances past the first time sadly
Old 03-03-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yup.
Even RESETting hp wont work as evverything is traced through the sim card and even if that is flushed down toilet, one's NRIC check with all ISP's gets everything out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
This other guy is talking cock only. When the AV really catch you, you have 2 choices.
1. you cooperate and they ask you a few questions, record your statement and you go on your merry way.
2. Behave like this lao hero and claim the ML is your gf. Then you would be cordially invited back to the station to try their nescafe, and you would be reminded many many times that lying to the police is a criminal offense.

He really thinks AV is retarded is it?? Pls lah, they look at the girls phone immediately all the records come out liao. Actually they don't even need to look at it, just hold the phone for 1 hr and watch all the sms and wechat and calls for bookings come in.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I was informed all the WLs know that there was a lot of raids carried out and may take some time to peter down so they siam a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any bros here know what are some common reasons why
some of these MLs didn't want to list/work even though they are already back for a few months?

Is it becos they found a robert? If yes, how much do these roberts have to pay them to own them? These type of temp GFs like not cheap right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1