The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Safest is to go to legal redlight houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Hi lao jiao ��
Basically you already summarized everything right on point.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

A lady from Sichuan with really good attitude. Apparently, a good friend of Luo Luo (delisted) and Tu Tu.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location: There is a bus stop right in front of the building. Shared unit with another ML and hers is on the 2nd level. Room is very small. Do note that she will be moving to a single unit in G in a week or so.

Looks and body: Resembles pics 5 and 6 in ad. Not my type but acceptable. Room was too dark and make-up was rather thick for me to have a close look at her features. Massaged in thick dress, which was pulled down to waist during sensual.

Massage: Top notch! The head massage at the end of is enough to make me RTM.

Sensual: The dick massage was really shiok. The HJ was slow and one of the better ones that I have received. However, the other aspects were rather lacking. Also, zhut zhut not allowed.

GFE: Gao gao. Shy, demure, polite and attentive.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Smokey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

Came out of the woodwork to write an fr for this girl. Previous regulars of xuanxuan/rayna should know that they are friends.

Looks: No discount from photos, what you see is what you get, pretty girl.
Body: Big Boned type but definitely not fat.
Personality: Soft spoken and demure type, very attuned to your needs.
Massage: Not piano type, this girl can definitely put in the strength
Sensual: not going into specifics but just going to say playability and service standards can be as high as xuanxuan/rayna as long as the chemistry is there and if you treat her right.

The rest is up for you to find out yourself.

If you want to book her better be fast as she is going back end of the month as she is on short term pass.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LVFK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just return from MLX session! Really enjoy my session with her.... Good recommendation for bro here!
Old 03-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Knn all these so called Vanilla girls are bloody damm spoilt.

Not to say that we dig n zhut like mad. But its damm turn off frankly when they reject.

N gota fxxk AV for what has happen to SG pathetic scene today.

From shutting down all the HC to endless raiding of normal massage parlour to issue of so many diff stupid cat of lic.

Now these days MLs are all damm spoilt n damm busy with endless businesses. Worst is SLG dont even need to QC like in the past.

Now stupid cat 1 shop is as crappy as well.

The massage scene of SG is horrible.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-03-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
A lady from Sichuan with really good attitude. Apparently, a good friend of Luo Luo (delisted) and Tu Tu.

Location: There is a bus stop right in front of the building. Shared unit with another ML and hers is on the 2nd level. Room is very small. Do note that she will be moving to a single unit in G in a week or so.

Looks and body: Resembles pics 5 and 6 in ad. Not my type but acceptable. Room was too dark and make-up was rather thick for me to have a close look at her features. Massaged in thick dress, which was pulled down to waist during sensual.

Sensual: The dick massage was really shiok. The HJ was slow and one of the better ones that I have received. However, the other aspects were rather lacking. Also, zhut zhut not allowed.

tq for your fr, her new pics looks good also

how do u rate her playability on a 1-10 scale? if not convenient to reveal, can pm tq!
Old 04-03-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Not to say that we dig n zhut like mad. But its damm turn off frankly when they reject.

N gota fxxk AV for what has happen to SG pathetic scene today.
Actually I blame the sg customers just as much bro.

Perhaps sg's greying nation have also affected the customer pool - and everyone's libido. I remember some posts reflecting how "our objectives are different now". Perhaps silly, futile, non-physical pursuits of young MLs have replaced the wonderful orgasmic excitement of mind-blowing service providers like before. I'm not that young too, but thank god I'm still as horny as ever, and remain a 2-shot per session man.

Worse, there's also numerous posts admonishing and belittling others for not wanting to pay higher rates for a boring "cannot do this, cannot do that" 30something vanilla milf. Shocking.

All these "market forces" has unfortunately invited an influx of spoilt MLs to take advantage of the above customers. Oh the stories I hear.....

But I do see some hope. Bro Kopiosteve has recently listed out a few good attitude service providers that are pre-covid standards - like Xiao Qi, Tian Tian and 99. Of course there's also Tang Tang, Xi Xi and Xin Er. So don't be too despaired. Hopefully more of these will render boring vanillas outdated... or is this just a fool's hope. Lol.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

It is still up to individual preference, I don't like heavy favour so vanilla is ok for me.

End of the day it is still better than 88 scams,high entry with zero facilities and called themselves 'spa'.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Is she FN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Tried this ML in the East GL area, nice place, fresh tall with smooth skin
B natural boobs with big nips
She's accomodating and her gfe is good with lots of hugs
She checked her phone a couple of times but other than that she's sweet and attentive
I would recommend

http://Sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage
Old 04-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

MO quite similar to LuoLuo ya. High GFE, but restrictive sensual.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

The massage scene of SG is horrible.
Wait till you check out the FL scene..
Old 04-03-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
It is still up to individual preference, I don't like heavy favour so vanilla is ok for me.

End of the day it is still better than 88 scams,high entry with zero facilities and called themselves 'spa'.
Big difference is heavy flavoured can very easily go lighter vanilla for you. But for vanilla to go heavier, not so easy, or impossible if you are not the "selected one", read generous simp.

Also cannot compare 88 scams or spa set ups. That's a whole different ball game with very different players - mostly lazy and ignorant or just plain silly. Just look at HC section. Everyday so many complaints yet everyday the threads are lively with punters asking for contacts and people continuing to visit these chop carrot spas and MPs, then post their complaints again. Lol.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Big difference is heavy flavoured can very easily go lighter vanilla for you. But for vanilla to go heavier, not so easy, or impossible if you are not the "selected one", read generous simp.

Also cannot compare 88 scams or spa set ups. That's a whole different ball game with very different players - mostly lazy and ignorant or just plain silly. Just look at HC section. Everyday so many complaints yet everyday the threads are lively with punters asking for contacts and people continuing to visit these chop carrot spas and MPs, then post their complaints again. Lol.
Vanillas will provide extras to certain selected ones, to keep them as regulars. Some of the criteria for selection include amount of tips given, hygiene and how you treat the ML etc.

This is what is keeping the vanillas here for the longer term.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

Well said. We know what standards are when 88 scams are used as a yardstick.

No one is saying every bro has to get a BJ. It is a problem when MLs with tons of restrictions and average services are rated highly with the stamp, will RTM.

This thread has lasted so long cos it has prized services above looks/youth/hype. May it continue to be so.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
But not advertised? Must tell her before or on the day/is it a minimum time that is needed to be booked.
She will offer to you.... up to you whether to take it up.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1