The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You also funny...... If you know the nat that everyone is talking about is from sgl, why are you not looking at the one at sgl?

Its like people talking about a chicken rice stall, and you go to a duck rice stall and ask if this is the same one......
Sorry was abit confused, searched natalie and found FR for SLG natalie but this one didnt find, cause someone told me not to trust SBC comments. Thought they were the same, thanks for clearing it up.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
They are legally empowered to seize your sim card for investigation purposes.... most cases they will return your device and retain the sim..... unless they need to to forensic scan of your device then it will be seized too.
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card.
I was stopped coming out from the famous blue condo on the hill after visiting an ML there. They ID themselves as CID and told me they had observed me entering unit #xx-xx at xxxx hrs and leaving at xxxx hrs. Took me to one corner of the carpark. Then asked me to relate what happened... followed by some questions. They took my phone and scrolled thru the contents and dialled some numbers. Asked me more questions about some text messages and contacts. After that they took a short statement from me and asked to sign on it. Just then I saw the ML that I had visited come out of the lift with 3 other officers.... and proceed to board a yellow van with DHL markings.
Then they took out my sim card and returned it to me but seized my phone. But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.
True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn.
I met up with another policeman whom I know before I went to collect my phone as I was apprehensive about what will happen at the police station. He told me not to worry as its normal procedure. He said I was lucky I was using a legitimate sim card otherwise my sim card would have been confiscated if it was a unregistered one. And I can be charged under the Telecoms Act..... although no jail time for this offence but the composition fine is still quite stiff at $300.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card.
I was stopped coming out from the famous blue condo on the hill after visiting an ML there. They ID themselves as CID and told me they had observed me entering unit #xx-xx at xxxx hrs and leaving at xxxx hrs. Took me to one corner of the carpark. Then asked me to relate what happened... followed by some questions. They took my phone and scrolled thru the contents and dialled some numbers. Asked me more questions about some text messages and contacts. After that they took a short statement from me and asked to sign on it. Just then I saw the ML that I had visited come out of the lift with 3 other officers.... and proceed to board a yellow van with DHL markings.
Then they took out my sim card and returned it to me but seized my phone. But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.
True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn.
I met up with another policeman whom I know before I went to collect my phone as I was apprehensive about what will happen at the police station. He told me not to worry as its normal procedure. He said I was lucky I was using a legitimate sim card otherwise my sim card would have been confiscated if it was a unregistered one. And I can be charged under the Telecoms Act..... although no jail time for this offence but the composition fine is still quite stiff at $300.
Great sharing from another lao jiao. Hence my question about whether its safer to visit ML at an apt or an MP - price of privacy comes at a cost - it is up to the individual to decide.

Interesting they said they are CID (C = Criminal). The ML could be part of a larger investigation ? ML advertising their services (not overstayers, not selling drugs, not underaged, not being trafficked, etc) hardly qualify as criminals.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for sharing.
Pray tell, were you visiting one from SLG - Local or SLG - Mixed?
I'm wondering which is the more dicey trip ie whether the AV go more for the older WL's (SLG Local) or the new migrant talent ones (mostly in SLG - Mixed).
TIA.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-20.com/co-co-massage/
Old 04-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like not fun to have either sim card or hp or both getting retain.

Can't live without my hp....lol
Old 04-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Eye opener for me even I chiong for many years. Never encountered before. Thanks for sharing.

I cannot live without my personal phone.

Hard to tell HR if my other "office" phone is also confiscated by Police.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.

True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn..

Wah, yours so dramatic! For me, nothing like this at all!

The 2 times I kenna caught was the first with a FL and the other with a ML.

Both times, the officers did not even touch my phone. And only once they asked me if they could see the messages between the girl and me. They did not touch my phone at all. I later concluded that they didn't do this it's because I did not commit a crime. Looking for FL or ML is not a crime in Singapore. And because I did not commit a crime, they could not anyhow just take my phone and look through it. And definitely cannot confiscate my phone because no crime was committed on my part. I just had to make a statement, sign it, and was free to go. All within half an hour. They never contacted me again.

Anyhow that was my experience. Your experience like very different.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

I have always thought that this Forum was unsponsored and WL's from any stable may be FR'ed here but then I noticed that all posts were of SLG MLs, especially those from SLG-mix which is the bin for all new migrant talent WLs. Those MLs raise the prices for the services we want. And they blacklist use at the snap of their fingers for anything that they find displease them. Sadly newbie chiongsters give in to their high prices and threat of blacklisting. SLG is party to this bullying of us chiongsters by deleting our honest Comments about the WLs on their webpage. Senior bros here do not help the situation with honest FRs as they are too kind about 'do not spoil their ricebowls' and the strongest negatives are No RTM. Sadly, new chiongsters conclude the wrong level of service quality and get excited over tiny favours that spur their blind high ratings.
There are other stables and the gals there are much better service providers at much lower rates AND they are mostly agreeable to price negotiation. First visit to any one of them is a hit or miss but I always ask for a lower Return price. They always agree as they want me to RTF. I try MLs at 100HJ2 and nego for Return visits at 100 for unlimited HJs or if they do FJ for Return visits.
In the end, we chiongsters should control the prices as the supply is infinite and our money is not infinite. So why do we be happy with all the nonsense about 'market price is 120 for fake massage and ONE 'can be better' HJ.
We should give no ranking above 5 for anything as long as we come out unsatisfied. We are unsatisfied because something was not what we expected from advert or from another bro's FR, so why not give a FR to rank the WL lower than your expectation?
Skip SLG for a while and go check out other stables and return to happy chiong days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
But nowadays is worst than Vanilla.

Nowadays, even when i touch the boobs, thousand of comments come out from these girls. Not even to mention kiss their boobs yet.

And Fk u SLG. Pls ask those sluts to even indicate they are full wrap up n no touching even of boobs on your portal. IF not stop your fake ads.

Its bloody turn off frankly. If just to lie down and for her to hj and having my hands tied to myself, i might as well go hot spa or G spa n i pcc myself.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

She is good-looking and good figure and an experienced masseur. She will not take off top for first timers. In fact first timers may not get a response or get turned down as she is local. Help you shower, not shower with you. She answers about half her hp notifications which is ok by me. Place is very nice with music, lighting, cleanliness and a proper massage bed. Give a try if you want a good massage with happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
Old 04-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
She is good-looking and good figure and an experienced masseur. She will not take off top for first timers. In fact first timers may not get a response or get turned down as she is local. Help you shower, not shower with you. She answers about half her hp notifications which is ok by me. Place is very nice with music, lighting, cleanliness and a proper massage bed. Give a try if you want a good massage with happy ending.
Thanks bro!
Old 04-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card..
My bad...... I could have gotten the SOP mixed up.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Interesting they said they are CID (C = Criminal). The ML could be part of a larger investigation ? ML advertising their services (not overstayers, not selling drugs, not underaged, not being trafficked, etc) hardly qualify as criminals.
Nowadays police ops are often multi-agencies..... since he was told to go to Tanglin Police Stn so most probably Tanglin was the lead agency in that raid.... with backup from CID / ICA / CNB etc. What is interesting is the use of DHL commercial van as undercover vehicle.... SPF getting creative for their raids.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After reading the review about mindy got to give it a try, After trying i really thanks those bro who gave a real review although no hanky panky but real hard massage. Enviroment is nice renovated and really smell of nice aroma like those high end beauty saloon, look of mindy she is those girl that you would like her to be your GF or Wifey she is soft spoken and those chio OL that you see at raffles area. Massage is real authenity good strenght and massage right at the point she also do authentiy JG too but i never try out will go to her again in this month and try her JG too!
Highly recommended for those who want a real nice massage by a chio bu!

http://sgbeautycastle-24.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/
Old 04-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
After reading the review about mindy got to give it a try, After trying i really thanks those bro who gave a real review although no hanky panky but real hard massage. Enviroment is nice renovated and really smell of nice aroma like those high end beauty saloon, look of mindy she is those girl that you would like her to be your GF or Wifey she is soft spoken and those chio OL that you see at raffles area. Massage is real authenity good strenght and massage right at the point she also do authentiy JG too but i never try out will go to her again in this month and try her JG too!
Highly recommended for those who want a real nice massage by a chio bu!

http://sgbeautycastle-24.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/

No HJ and release? Just JG?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1