The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
No HJ and release? Just JG?
Yes Bro only massage and JG
Old 04-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card.
That sounds like a wider raid that you were caught up with, rather than just your normal AV, especially on the phone part. I don't think they have the powers to sieze your phone unless its something serious, such as trafficking etc

But yea, you will never know what kind of operation you will kena caught in. End of the day, there is only 1 thing to do, and that is to be honest and don't be stupid to try to protect the ML/FL. The worst for them is being barred from entering Singapore forever, but they can always work in other countries, but for you, a criminal record is forever

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Skip SLG for a while and go check out other stables and return to happy chiong days.
There is a reason why SLG is more 'trusted' and reviewed, and it is not because they sponsor more. They are far from perfect, but you can go ahead and try other sites and you will know why

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Visited Yiyi today. She was in before CNY and just backed. Photos same as real person. Won’t reject kind. Chio looks and slim figure. Nice boobs to grab and good sensual too.

Location Central with easy parking.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Pray tell, were you visiting one from SLG - Local or SLG - Mixed?
It was a PRC ML from SLG..... funny thing is she was delisted for 2 weeks after the raid but was back on SLG again operating in another condo along that same stretch of road.... lol
Old 04-03-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nihongoevolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
There is a reason why SLG is more 'trusted' and reviewed, and it is not because they sponsor more. They are far from perfect, but you can go ahead and try other sites and you will know why
I second this. I actually tried someone from Imp and it turned out to be a complete disaster - ML trying to just rush through the whole service and not treating my foreskin properly. I actually got balanitis from the experience and had to see the doctor afterwards.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
It was a PRC ML from SLG..... funny thing is she was delisted for 2 weeks after the raid but was back on SLG again operating in another condo along that same stretch of road.... lol
She probably opt to stay back to be witness for the case.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nowadays police ops are often multi-agencies..... since he was told to go to Tanglin Police Stn so most probably Tanglin was the lead agency in that raid.... with backup from CID / ICA / CNB etc. What is interesting is the use of DHL commercial van as undercover vehicle.... SPF getting creative for their raids.
Not surprise by the use of commercial vehicle.
TP has been using unmarked vehicle with private plate on the road as well.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Ninja, I think you got it the other way round. My own experience is that they will seize your phone but return you the sim card.
I was stopped coming out from the famous blue condo on the hill after visiting an ML there. They ID themselves as CID and told me they had observed me entering unit #xx-xx at xxxx hrs and leaving at xxxx hrs. Took me to one corner of the carpark. Then asked me to relate what happened... followed by some questions. They took my phone and scrolled thru the contents and dialled some numbers. Asked me more questions about some text messages and contacts. After that they took a short statement from me and asked to sign on it. Just then I saw the ML that I had visited come out of the lift with 3 other officers.... and proceed to board a yellow van with DHL markings.
Then they took out my sim card and returned it to me but seized my phone. But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.
True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn.
I met up with another policeman whom I know before I went to collect my phone as I was apprehensive about what will happen at the police station. He told me not to worry as its normal procedure. He said I was lucky I was using a legitimate sim card otherwise my sim card would have been confiscated if it was a unregistered one. And I can be charged under the Telecoms Act..... although no jail time for this offence but the composition fine is still quite stiff at $300.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, yours so dramatic! For me, nothing like this at all!

The 2 times I kenna caught was the first with a FL and the other with a ML.

Both times, the officers did not even touch my phone. And only once they asked me if they could see the messages between the girl and me. They did not touch my phone at all. I later concluded that they didn't do this it's because I did not commit a crime. Looking for FL or ML is not a crime in Singapore. And because I did not commit a crime, they could not anyhow just take my phone and look through it. And definitely cannot confiscate my phone because no crime was committed on my part. I just had to make a statement, sign it, and was free to go. All within half an hour. They never contacted me again.

Anyhow that was my experience. Your experience like very different.

Makes me wonder what offence has been committed by Otaman that the handphone was with-held for two weeks. (Suspect must be for a wider crime investigation).

I thought normally a statement will just be taken, and the phone should not be taken away (as what Kopiosteve has mentioned).

Thankfully, I have not experienced what both of you had encountered!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 04-03-2023 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Otaman clarified that he had not been fined $300
Old 04-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
Great sharing from another lao jiao. Hence my question about whether its safer to visit ML at an apt or an MP - price of privacy comes at a cost - it is up to the individual to decide.

Interesting they said they are CID (C = Criminal). The ML could be part of a larger investigation ? ML advertising their services (not overstayers, not selling drugs, not underaged, not being trafficked, etc) hardly qualify as criminals.
AV is under CID la....u think too much

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-03-2023, 11:09 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Name the untouchable lah.
If not, how is she going to improve?

Those under vanilla one, when u all touch their boobs. They dont talk alot of cock to u and hint at u not to touch?

U just bring your hands forward and below comments came out...

--dun touch nipple very sensitive.
--dun press too hard very painful period coming n boobs is bloated
--just now someone else press too hard so pls be gentle.
--siam to a position u cant reach.

Ccb...my hand just go forward only...n above comments fly out from their bitch mouth...

Dont tell me non of u kana such comment from then as above?.

Its bloody turn off if i have to tell the ML that she must do this n do that like the ad...

Going forward i m gona bring out their ad as a checklist.

Those never do according to the checklist, i make sure they call SLG on the spot to remove those posted and never do it..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Makes me wonder what offence has been committed by Otaman that he faced a composition fine of $300 and that the handphone was with-held for two weeks. (Suspect must be for a wider crime investigation).
Bro, dun misquote me leh.
I was never fined $300 or a suspect in this incident. It was another policeman friend who informed me it would have been an offence if my sim card was not registered. And instead of going to court for that offence.... it can be compounded with a fine. (Same like traffic offences.... can pay compound fine instead of going to court).
I believe they took my phone because they wanted to retrieve the text messages in it between the ML and myself.
Anyway after I collected my phone.... no news or contact by the police until now.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, dun misquote me leh.
I was never fined $300 or a suspect in this incident. It was another policeman friend who informed me it would have been an offence if my sim card was not registered. And instead of going to court for that offence.... it can be compounded with a fine. (Same like traffic offences.... can pay compound fine instead of going to court).
I believe they took my phone because they wanted to retrieve the text messages in it between the ML and myself.
Anyway after I collected my phone.... no news or contact by the police until now.
Apologies there. Misread. Anyway, good to clarify. Otherwise, no more trying to visit MLs for their services.

At least, SLG is offering wider selection these days, althu vast majority are not syts. But there are several that could accommodate and please me!
Old 05-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yangyang-...#comment-44746

Yang Yang really nice. It has been quite a while for finding such hot babe and sensually experience. I don’t really know on how to put my comments. Try and you will know.

Hope you enjoy your session with Yang Yang.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:08 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was stopped coming out from the famous blue condo on the hill after visiting an ML there. They ID themselves as CID and told me they had observed me entering unit #xx-xx at xxxx hrs and leaving at xxxx hrs. Took me to one corner of the carpark. Then asked me to relate what happened... followed by some questions. They took my phone and scrolled thru the contents and dialled some numbers. Asked me more questions about some text messages and contacts. After that they took a short statement from me and asked to sign on it. Just then I saw the ML that I had visited come out of the lift with 3 other officers.... and proceed to board a yellow van with DHL markings.
Then they took out my sim card and returned it to me but seized my phone. But they did inform me the phone will be returned back to me after they sent for inspection.
True enough.... I receive a letter about 2 weeks later asking me to collect my phone from Tanglin Police Stn.
I met up with another policeman whom I know before I went to collect my phone as I was apprehensive about what will happen at the police station. He told me not to worry as its normal procedure. He said I was lucky I was using a legitimate sim card otherwise my sim card would have been confiscated if it was a unregistered one. And I can be charged under the Telecoms Act..... although no jail time for this offence but the composition fine is still quite stiff at $300.
I will never hand over my phone as there are many of my company top secret inside, they have no right to even view it. If they insist, I will get my lawyer to deal with them and will put up my incident in the facebook. There is nothing wrong to go for a massage in our Sillypore.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1