The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Filled up my shallow pockets. And, visited the alluring W again.
Money was much well spent. She gives really good vibes and proven herself not to be a time watcher.
Quality of massage remains good.
I really like her character and patience shown to release me.
Bet your bottom dollar on W for a good therapeutic session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
Trusted the MR from king bro and visited W.

Visited W (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/) and it was a really happy and enjoyable session.

In concurrence with kinganam, W is a definite looker. I’ll give her a 9.5/10. Her eyes steal soul, my soul!

Her GFE is up there too. Tender, gentle and caring. Really treat you like a bf/lover/hubby.

Good strength massage. She continually puts in effort to check in on the massage aspects. Hardworking beautiful girl.

Definitely not a time watcher. Previous MLs can’t wait to show me the door in 40mins. W is in a different league. There is a good massage after the deed too - pre or post wash up.

I am writing this after a few RTM. Strong recommendation (especially for those looking for very beautiful ML as one of the criteria)
Old 08-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jessica-local-massage/

hair same but face different? Any FR?
Old 08-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Hi. Giving a MR for Anna. There are two Anna, so don’t get confuse.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anna-massage/

Her venue is incorrect. Is in a massage shop, no private room. Just curtains.
So I guess that’s the reason for no full nude massage even though it is full nude.

Her look is about early/mid 30s ba.
Figure is slim. Boobs B size ba. Is soft and ample for me.

She will want you to pay the shop entrance fee of $60 first if is an Hr. However, I told her I will use paylah to pay her one shot. She’s ok.

Her massage is not bad though. There’s strength. But not to the sore/ acupuncture point… oil massage not bad. Quite comfortable.

I ask why no full nude. She said it will be extra cost although I told her it’s already stated in website. She said there might be some wrong info. Well, whatever, I don’t really care about her in full nude too.

Before Hj, she will ask if can transfer her $110 first or not. I find it weird as this is not the norm. I told her that I will transfer her full after everything as I’m lazy to get phone and log into app in the middle of business.want to prevent spoiling mood.

Her HJ is good. Smooth and not too tight. Can roam with shirt on. So offset no full nude thing.

Oh. Since is curtain massage shop, need to walk quite openly to toilet. Fyi

Damage:110/60. Didn’t bother to extend.
Rtm: no

Just a humble Mr. Have a good day!
Old 08-03-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Whats FR bro?
FR = Field Report
Old 08-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hi. Giving a MR for Anna. There are two Anna, so don’t get confuse.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anna-massage/

Her venue is incorrect. Is in a massage shop, no private room. Just curtains.
So I guess that’s the reason for no full nude massage even though it is full nude.

Her look is about early/mid 30s ba.
Figure is slim. Boobs B size ba. Is soft and ample for me.

She will want you to pay the shop entrance fee of $60 first if is an Hr. However, I told her I will use paylah to pay her one shot. She’s ok.

Her massage is not bad though. There’s strength. But not to the sore/ acupuncture point… oil massage not bad. Quite comfortable.

I ask why no full nude. She said it will be extra cost although I told her it’s already stated in website. She said there might be some wrong info. Well, whatever, I don’t really care about her in full nude too.

Before Hj, she will ask if can transfer her $110 first or not. I find it weird as this is not the norm. I told her that I will transfer her full after everything as I’m lazy to get phone and log into app in the middle of business.want to prevent spoiling mood.

Her HJ is good. Smooth and not too tight. Can roam with shirt on. So offset no full nude thing.

Oh. Since is curtain massage shop, need to walk quite openly to toilet. Fyi

Damage:110/60. Didn’t bother to extend.
Rtm: no

Just a humble Mr. Have a good day!
Shop based ml is really a pain to visit, keep bothering you for money instead of asking you which package u want and then collecting it one shot..
Old 08-03-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
FR = Field Report
Oh...i've always thought fr is for fls and mr is for mls..
Old 08-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Niwusir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ivy-massage/

Location: west, walking distance from mrt. However, place is clean and nice
Looks: like typical ol in cbd. Well dressed as well.
Body: natural, and allows top roaming
Service: very nice lady to talk to, and massage is good

Overall nice lady, well visit again
Old 08-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Guess some can some cannot. You can see some of them advertise on other websites also.
Upped u bro thxs
Old 08-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/

Tall, slim and fair.

She displayed good attitude and friendly throughout.
No black face and never touch phone during massage n sensual.

As mentioned in previous MRs, she is good in massage. She told me she work as a clean masseuse back in China.

Very good catbath and some finger tingling.

She got big brown protruding nipples. Bros who like this can go look for her.

After shooting out, she gave me a shoulder massage since still have time.

Not a time watcher and I left the room in 55 mins. Time well spent.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Any FRs for this babe? Visiting her later after seeing those bouncing jugs 😁
Shall wait for your review soon bro!
Old 08-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Any FRs for this babe? Visiting her later after seeing those bouncing jugs 😁
Any FR? Recommended?
Old 08-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Good to know there are brothers here who support Love, (W and Ki Ki). Although they are quite pleasant/attractive, I find them not suitable due to their restriction on kissing/frenching and lack of gfe. Would not rtm after one visit. But I am sure they have their regular supporters!
Anyone tat will french ?
Old 08-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Public Service Announcement:

There has been a few "bros" who PM-ed me asking me for locations of some MLs here. They might be AV posing as bros to get more info to plan their next wind.

Beware.
Old 08-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Public Service Announcement:

There has been a few "bros" who PM-ed me asking me for locations of some MLs here. They might be AV posing as bros to get more info to plan their next wind.

Beware.
Just name them, if they are not can just clarify themselves

Zara
Old 08-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gk2304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/eva-massage/

Hi bros anyone tried this? Reviews like all very good. $100 2 shots like so hard to find already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1