The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well worthy to share again this delightful ML, W.
Hope she doesn’t tire herself out by providing such consistent and good service.
Double thumbs up for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridline View Post
Returned to find W (https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/) more than a few times.

Besides my previous short MR, I would like to highlight her consistent service provided. No short change of time atypical of those I have visited after a few times. I thought this is worth sharing with the bros here.

Another highlight worth sharing is the change of bed towel after each session. I am particular and have secretly observed she diligently does it for all my visits.

Carpe diem!!!
Old 22-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haha228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Been discussed alot before. Don't tip and make it a habit we all robert. I only tip if they go the extra mile to make me enjoy. Like bbbj not listed yet do it to help u enjoy etc etc. Or like there's a ml that like to try to make u cum again after first shot, will take alot of effort, if she managed to make me cum, I will tip her $10. Everyone has different budget.

Never tip to impress, or hoping u get more. She forget u after that day anyway. Only way for her to remember u is to build chemistry.
Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Depends what is the context of that statement I guess but you usually do not tip beyond the stated charges unless you want to.
Thanks for the answers. I'm not in a habit of tipping, but did not want to shortchange if there was an unwritten practice.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Glad to see that another bro concurred with me. Almost similar pointers mentioned after i leave my review ystd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Nice discovery to share! Unique double digit name https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10. Grows on you. Good similarity with her video.

Body: 8/10. Nice body to hold and move your hands all over. Smooth skin.

Massage: 7/10. Room for improvement but not piano for sure.

Sensual: 8/10. 8 points is considering a newbie. She really tries her level best. Guide her along and both will be happy. Semi nude with panties. Willing learner. Enjoy.

HJ: patient and nice contact. Good playability for a newbie. Teach and she will learn.

RTM: no reason not to
Old 22-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

Delayed quite a bit to visit Nan Xing.
Her link: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nan-xing-massage/

Looks/Character: Fresh, cheerful and attractive. Appears a little aloof but once ice broken, no hold barred conversation 7.5/10

Body: Tall and leggy baby. Sensitive tits and the associated moans bring the session to a good level. For some reason, the specs look good on her. 8/10

Massage: She will constantly check with you if her strength is sufficient. Calf muscle massage was a good plus for me. She is generous with the massage oil
and gives good attention to the butt cheeks which I adore. 7.5/10

Sensual: She is patient to warm things up. No rush. She can identify the sensitive zones pretty fast. I like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe. All is not done when hj is over. Playability is above average I would think 8.5/10

Others: Not a time watcher. Plus in current climate.

RTM: Confirmed Yes
Old 22-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
Quick review, opted for an 1.5hr session.

Bad
  • moderate-high phone usage, repeatedly and throughout session even during sensual
  • 5/10 looks
  • even worse than vanilla, zero gfe, no stripping of top till i prompted (though she allowed touching)

Good
  • really good at hdly, might be a personal preference, but I very rarely get to cum from a HJ, often getting soft from the time pressure or self-servicing at the end. But I was rock hard throughout and she got me off. Possibly the best I've ever enjoyed
  • Acceptable toilet, above average cleanliness I would say, especially because its brightly lit without any odors. Odor free towel too.
  • No rushing or complaints even though we finished at a full 1.5hr and i still had to shower after
  • JG and massage were decent
  • Although zero gfe, she was friendly and made small talk

If anyone knows any ML that teases/hdly/hj similar to her please share!!
I thought she’s an FL? How come so vanilla?
Old 22-03-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi brothers

Exhausted from work recently, desperately need a "break" lol. Going overseas in a short while, but will want to make appt asap after I come back.

I think my regular already RTC looking at her wechat moments so good time to try someone new. Had a good time with Xiaoqi lah but now got other ppl im interested in. But grateful to get some input from ppl who already met them.

Currently looking at Love, W, Elmi, and this Yi Yi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

BUT mostly the one I have been curious about for awhile is this https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Saw quite a few decent reports and seems like worth trying once lah. But got one recent post mention look old and chubby so outright rejected.

For ppl who alr met this other Yi Yi, just curious but will she be considered fat by your standards? A bit thicc is ok for me de, I dont expect them to have zero fat lah but I just wonder if that one bro got high standards or is it this girl got so jialat.

The others I mentioned seem like so far all dont have any even remotely negative posts so dont need to ask about those. So just asking about this one ger to get a better feel for her before I actually contact her. Kamxia all
Old 22-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cz969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr for love
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Been visiting her a few times.
Looks like photos and very pleaseing to the eye
Def should try for those who likes pretty faces

Chatty and joyful person,easy to connect

Hj was good also
Old 22-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

... removed since thread deleted...

Last edited by SaintDante; 22-03-2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Hmm really depends how you determine chubby. Hahah.

But she could be around high number of 50+kg at a height of around 156-8cm. Kinda visible tummy fats, maybe a bit more than your usual acceptable slim girls. I’m not talking about toned, tight SYT though.

Please please please her WK don’t flame me plsss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hi brothers

Exhausted from work recently, desperately need a "break" lol. Going overseas in a short while, but will want to make appt asap after I come back.

I think my regular already RTC looking at her wechat moments so good time to try someone new. Had a good time with Xiaoqi lah but now got other ppl im interested in. But grateful to get some input from ppl who already met them.

Currently looking at Love, W, Elmi, and this Yi Yi https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

BUT mostly the one I have been curious about for awhile is this https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Saw quite a few decent reports and seems like worth trying once lah. But got one recent post mention look old and chubby so outright rejected.

For ppl who alr met this other Yi Yi, just curious but will she be considered fat by your standards? A bit thicc is ok for me de, I dont expect them to have zero fat lah but I just wonder if that one bro got high standards or is it this girl got so jialat.

The others I mentioned seem like so far all dont have any even remotely negative posts so dont need to ask about those. So just asking about this one ger to get a better feel for her before I actually contact her. Kamxia all
Old 22-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
For those looking for YF Violet contact, a bro has posted under HC section.

https://samsforum.store/showthread...6#post22170586

Oh I just went for her JG yesterday, it's pretty effective and she allows zhut zhut during sensual, if anyone is into that.

I dunno her actual age but she's pretty and slim.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha228 View Post
Thanks for the answers. I'm not in a habit of tipping, but did not want to shortchange if there was an unwritten practice.
There is no real law or guideline here one. This is not like America where u are expected to tip a certain amount.
Want to tip just tip, $5 $10 whatever. Tip if u feel like her service deserves it. If not just stick to their quoted price that’s all you need. Most MLs don’t expect a tip anyway. Also when tip already don’t start expecting more things to come your way, doesn’t work that well also, moderate your expectations.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Spidey3375 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

Decided to make a visit to 77 and it proved to be a great one

Location is convenient and instructions were very clear

Looks are better in person imo

Massage is great even with her petite size

Sensual is awesome and she is able to get you to relax and enjoy the experience. as the other bros mention. she is shy and cute at the same time

very comfortable session and would RTM for sure
Old 22-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Remember someone said she is a FL in disguise.
But seems like she took down her FL ad and her ML rate went up? Wow.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/vi-vi-massage/
Old 22-03-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/

120 per menu (bbbj+com) and top up 3R for Sumata.very hot session and at times you think you are in lalaland lol. Seductive mannerism gao gao. I don't think there is anyone else with this menu + .
Look: The video is exactly what you will get.
Not your SYT but overall packaging is just super shiok. She was edging me for round 2!
RTM +1
Old 22-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/

120 per menu (bbbj+com) and top up 3R for Sumata.very hot session and at times you think you are in lalaland lol. Seductive mannerism gao gao. I don't think there is anyone else with this menu + .
Look: The video is exactly what you will get.
Not your SYT but overall packaging is just super shiok. She was edging me for round 2!
RTM +1
Agreed. Everything about her is amazing, except her looks. Well if you are sucker for looks like me, then probably you will be disapppointed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1