The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this Tina from local SLG section?

When it looks too
Good to be true it usually is..

https://sglonelyguy21.com/tina-massage/
Old 10-04-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/juan-zi-massage/

She is back after so long!! According to the RTC Xiao Xiao (small small), she was the one whom intro her to the scene. But to my expected disappointment, removed BJ.. same clan as Xiao Xiao, An Xin, Xiao Wan Zhi.. all returned with "key" service removed

Anyway, based on memory YEARS ago, she was a nice service oriented lass. Looks discount 10 to 15% but still attractive la. Petite slender with hell of a dance move. Recall she was a pole dancer in the past. Definitely not boring but expect the same from the clan.. SN with safety pants. I had good memories with her with my few visits but a real bummer is no more CBJ..imo she was good at it. A really annoying trend of returnees. Look forward to bros with updated FR on her though, I might pay her a visit if the buzz is good.

Note: this is NOT a current FR. Is just a reference for bros based on old memories of past visits ages ago. Hope it helps a bit for interested bros lol. Bottomline is, if her standard (looks, body and service) maintained, she is one I would recommend people to try.
Thanks for the head up, I was her regular during her 1st tour.

Current location is a brief walk from the blue line, stays alone.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Anyone tried this lady Kele?

https://sglonelyguy21.com/ke-le-massage/

She feels quite familiar, has she been here before?
Yes, she used to be called Jin Jin. Gave an MR on her before, basically a landmine, 35 mins session.
Old 10-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for the head up, I was her regular during her 1st tour.

Current location is a brief walk from the blue line, stays alone.
She was ur Peace substitute right? No wonder so familiar when added her via XX WC

C
Old 10-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-an-massage/

Finally revisited An An since she came back to our shores. Got to say, all the familiar moves are still there, the sensual massage and kisses, GFE touches, BBBJ, etc. Felt so comfortable in her company, chatted quite a bit during the massage about the months when she was away. Lol
Her new location also quite convenient. For drivers, there's parking spaces nearby, and for foot soldiers I understand there is a MRT station just minutes away.
Highly recommended for bros who are looking for options, if you've not been served by her before.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She was ur Peace substitute right? No wonder so familiar when added her via XX WC
Haha something lidat, some resemblance at certain angle.
I actually forgot how she looks like until I visit her today.
Her ad pic always attract me.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

Any Bro have visit 羽儿?
36E natural, looks tempting
Old 10-04-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
It's been some time since I looked for regular massage, does vanilla service include bj/bbbj and cim too?
No not included ...
Old 10-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
No not included ...
Thanks for the clarification bro. After seeing what was on OMM's wechat, suddenly everything else is pretty vanilla in comparison 😂
Old 10-04-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... sala benchmark. 🤣
Old 10-04-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Haha something lidat, some resemblance at certain angle.
I actually forgot how she looks like until I visit her today.
Her ad pic always attract me.
Haha... u win liao lor. Regular ML also forget how she looks.

Menu reduced?

C
Old 10-04-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks for the clarification bro. After seeing what was on OMM's wechat, suddenly everything else is pretty vanilla in comparison 😂
can pm omm wechat bro? Seem ads taken down
Old 11-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
trashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to all

Definitely no blame on you. But got to give that bro who think about it +1 for his marketing angle, Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hi bro. Really sorry to hear what you went through. I’ll never use my nick to write comments at SLG, TT, NRTT, NI, etc sites … never.

28mins is way too much shortchange!
Old 11-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/jessy-massage/

Tried the above friendly and cheerful ML, after reading the reviews on SLG. The photos are slightly ps. She is 1.63m tall, pleasant to pretty ML with C+ cup boobs and some baby flabs, as seen in third pic. Massage skill is top notch. Even the massage of groin and dick. Those who like real massage can look for her. She has been a professional masseuse for 4 yrs. For sensual, no sexy fingering or catbath given. (Can get it if asked, I believe). She prefers having passionate kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). She gets very aroused from the fondling and kissing of her boobs/nipples and fiddling of her pussy. (YMMV) There is 5G roaming but finger penetration is not allowed. (fj is not offered) When she remained semi-nude only at the start, I undressed her transparent white panty, which she willingly allowed. Jessy is most accommodative to me (YMMV). We conversed rather pleasantly. Will definitely rtm for me. Location is easily accessible by car or MRT.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/pp-massage/

hi everyone, im pretty new to the scene (no im legitimately serious). is there any good reviews for this girl? saw her in the SLG website after doing some scrolling and found her extremely intriguing among the rest. if there are any people that will rather share your personal experiences privately please do drop a message as well!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1