The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Concur with bro geordie07... Tried 325 also. Would rate 213 higher.. Not just in terms of looks but service and friendliness.
325 was advertised as a D cup.. Don't be fooled. As she's only a B cup and saggy.
Was curious abt the water bed... Gave it a try. Nothing special IMO. Stick to the normal package.
While I was leaving.. Saw a few new pretty ML. All from Vietnam .This MP is now pretty well known and its normally full house on weekends.

Cheers.
I just tried 325. Service OK lah but looks-wise so so leh. Rather short and a bit dark-skin. Nothing to shout about. Dunno why I almost always don't get good service with Viets. Think I will not try Viets anymore. I actually asked the OKT for Thai girls but he said they only have Viets. Maybe its the language problem. Never seem able to get PRCs. By the way, there is actually a couple more spas down the same row of shops but no more bullets afterwards to try so took the CW6 back to Boon Lay. Maybe next time.
Old 29-09-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Saw a few new pretty ML. All from Vietnam
Do they just do massage or they do the same as those Numbered gals?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 16
draven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros able to pm address and name of place? Gg to indah tomorrow
Old 29-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bro pls gv me address to let me go song leh
Old 01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
thislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to find the place myself will write a review in the next few days. Quite busy sorry.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pm me the address.

Thank you
Old 01-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alwayzhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, care to share with me. Thnx
Old 05-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Any kind bro pls gv me address to let me go song leh
Exit from the Giant back door. Turn left in the covered carpark and walk out. Stand at the edge of the covered carpark and look slightly right. You will see Orange Hostels.com I think. The joint is just next to it. Cannot miss otherwise, you are blind.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whatdoiwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the ladies do FJ? or only some
Old 05-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
unistudent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros! Can pm me the place. Thanks!
Old 06-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neat18 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=habbomall;11370568]Wa bro really fast hand fast leg. within 24hr reply you already try. thumb up!!
I am going tonight to have my Xiao long bao!![/QUOT

Bro,, can pm me the address?
Old 06-10-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
thislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there and tried the water bed service. Chose girl number 414. Ok figure but quite short. Before you start they will bring you to one of the dry massage bed and ask you to strip before crossing over to the bathroom where most of the action happens. However your belongings is left in the dry room and only secured by 1 curtain. I would advise bros to take their valuables in with them when they go into the bathroom.

The water bed looks like those kind of massage table kind but without the face hole. It is lined with a plastic sheet for hygiene reasons I guess but it's slightly irritating.

She started with asking me to lie down on the bed face down and then started to shower me. Then she proceeded to use some gel like liquid to do some b2b massage. Feeling was quite shiok. Next up she will rinse off all the liquid then proceed to do catbath with some cold thing that she need to open a container. I think it is those kind of small jelly that children eat.

The next step was rinse again and then do a normal cat bath using a tongue. Finally she ended the process on my back by doing the longest assrim I ever had in my life. Wow to me it felt that it went on for 10mins but I think it is actually only 5 mins max. Seems that her tongue won't get tired one.

When that is done she will repeat all those steps on the front and ending with a BBBJ and CIM. When you are done she will shower you again and then ask you lie down on the normal dry massage bed to give you some piano massage.

Overall I find it quite a unusual experience and the girl really try her best to please. Although she only can speak limited chinese and english she try her best to talk cock.

Will return some day to try just the normal dry massage. Recommend this place to bros who don't mind the language barrier and want a service oriented place.

----
If you liked this review please do give me an up. If I missed out anything please do let me know and I will try to include it if possible.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Billiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBilliner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Exit from the Giant back door. Turn left in the covered carpark and walk out. Stand at the edge of the covered carpark and look slightly right. You will see Orange Hostels.com I think. The joint is just next to it. Cannot miss otherwise, you are blind.
thank you much bro
Old 06-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
sexplorers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some ladies do FJ at 178 and the water bed at 188 i think.
The good part about this joint is they ask the gals to come down, u see already not happy can change one.
The guy who intro very chatty and friendly also boast can touch and lick etc anything. services is their priority.

The best time i enjoyed is when new not many customers, they blast some techno music. Damm shiok. rocking together. lol

I only cannot tahan the tongue licking, i sensitive to itch one.

Next time will try the normal package see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiwant View Post
all the ladies do FJ? or only some
Old 08-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neat18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
I tried 325 already. To be honest 213 is still more chio, anyway I gonna boycott both their joints from now on till to bad service. That day I enquire about 213, they bluff me and then upon reaching they say she not working. Didn't parade and they just anyhow assign a girl to me without choosing. Very upset and text them but never apologise or tried to service recovery, just act blur. If they have apologise and offer to give slight discount or arrange 213 for me I would still be ok. Maybe their business getting better and they become snobby.

I saw in the other thread their price for waterbed also anyhow went up without informing. When I was there recently I heard them say some girls don't want to do because too tiring. Anyway their loss as I can go other joints.

Hi bro, pm me the address pls.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1