The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
At Half time...charlie's prediction is correct ...it's 1 a piece...3rd placed Man U against 2nd placed Leicester city
and so it ended in a draw.... Charlie is right...but the scoreline is different..it is 2-2 not 1-1..

the lazy Poooba who came in as a sub, was the culprit again for allowing Leicester's Jamie Vardy to equalise with their 2nd goal by kicking the ball wrongly to the opponent in midfield but too lazy to run after it to re-possess control of the ball and thereby allowed that midfielder to pass the ball to his colleague at the far corner end of the MU half whereby that guy kicked the ball goalwards towards Vardy who was in front of the MU goal just getting a touch of the ball trying to turn the ball into the net but eventually it went in via the legs of United defender Axel Tuanzebe ...2 points lost for nothing...

in this match their control of the midfield n passing to each other was poor compared to the other team who passed the ball around quickly and accurately among themselves which helped in scoring their 2 goals to equalise against United...the Red Devils shd hv won if their passing to each other hv been more accurate n if they had more passion to win the match...guess they were too confident of winning n slowed down each time they scored their 2 goals 1st against Leicester thinking that Leicester would never be able to make a cumback....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-12-2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old 28-12-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Manchester United can make Premier League title statement if they beat Leicester, says Paul Merson

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-paul-merson
But they didn't....for being complacent n over confident after scoring their 2nd goal thinking Leicester won't be able to make another cumback

anyway, most teams this weekend all drew with each other excepts Leeds n Arsenal who won their matches

Last edited by Rickey; 28-12-2020 at 07:07 PM.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But they didn't....for being complacent n over confident after scoring their 2nd goal thinking Leicester won't be able to make another cumback

anyway, most teams this weekend all drew with each other excepts Leeds n Arsenal who won their matches
Ok....I kind of analyse the match and to be frank, a Draw is a fitting result for both teams. In addition, looking at the position of both teams, Draw appears to be a natural ending.

Leicester was tight at the back and the midfield DM of Ndidi and Tielemens more or less muffed out many of Utd forays.

Still, Utd managed to carve out chances and Rashford probably should have been more clinical. Especially that early open goal header. How could he had not put that in?

Pity about that 2 goals conceded...again the defence...

1st Leicester goal - Bruno lost the ball...and McTom should have close off Barnes...and DDG should have moved to his right a bit more. Frankly speaking, DDG had totally lost his previous form.

2nd Leicester goal - as already mentioned by Rickey.

Unless the defence issue is solved, title is definitely out of reach.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Wolves x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55454728
Old 29-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 29-12-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Jones Knows: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-12-2020, 06:03 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT : Man Utd 1 - 0 Wolves

Fantastic! Superb last minute goal from Rashford seal the win.

Both sides GK was in outstanding form. But Utd always seemed to have an edge!

Utd had moved to 2nd in the table.

Old 30-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
FT : Man Utd 1 - 0 Wolves

Fantastic! Superb last minute goal from Rashford seal the win

Both sides GK was in outstanding form. But Utd always seemed to have an edge!

Utd had moved to 2nd in the table.
Congrats to the Red Devils ... yes lacoruna is right, they hv finally made it to 2nd on the table, thanks to a Rashford last-minute goal supplied by their wonder boy fernandes ...

Still think the team is doing well due to their wonder boys fernandes n Cavani... w/o them OGS wouldn't hv been able to bring them this far ...hopefully if they carry on this form, they can pipe pool for the league title this season

This time round only lawro's prediction of a MU win is correct but the scoreline is wrong again... it's actually a 1-0 win over wolves who JM's spurs was only able to draw just yesterday... GGMU!!!... the troops come marching on!!

Btw it's been another night of draws elsewhere except Leeds who beat WBA 5-0 n Arsenal winning 1-0 again at Brighton

Last edited by Rickey; 30-12-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Aston Villa x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55490492
Old 01-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 01-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hope lawro's prediction is correct again this time like the last time

Old 02-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hope lawro's prediction is correct again this time like the last time
Omg!!!.. lawro's prediction is right again!! ... the Red Devils won yet again, a hard fought fight against Aston Villa just moments ago but with a slightly different scoreline ...2-1...scorers Martial n super boy Fernandes with another penalty ...w/o even needing the 2nd super boy Cavani...now though they r still 2nd on the table they r now level on points with bitter rivals Pool with the same no. of points 33 ...

Keep it up, Red Devils n go beat our noisy neighbours in blue in the next coming Carabao semi final match n lift the Carabao Cup !! ...can be done, shd be no problem !

Last edited by Rickey; 03-01-2021 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Omg!!!.. lawro's prediction is right again!! ... the Red Devils won yet again, a hard fought fight against Aston Villa just moments ago but with a slightly different scoreline ...2-1...scorers Martial n super boy Fernandes with another penalty ...w/o even needing the 2nd super boy Cavani...now though they r still 2nd on the table they r now level on points with bitter rivals Pool with the same no. of points 33 ...

Keep it up, Red Devils n go beat our noisy neighbours in blue in the next coming Carabao semi final match n lift the Carabao Cup !! ...can be done, shd be no problem !
The last few seconds was really WTF. Heart in my mouth.
Bailly with that close range block! Could have been 2-2.
Everyone went to hug Bailly at the final whistle.

I still think Bailly is the best DC to pair with Maguire. He is fast and daring. I mean how many DC can throw his body down like that to block the shot?
He could have got his legs crushed or face hit by the ball at point blank. Sad he so often got injured.

Pogba got a pretty good match this time. He provided some good link up play with Shaw on the left. Launching several dangerous attacks.

Utd are suddenly in a very 'unfamiliar' 2nd spot

Last edited by lacoruna69; 04-01-2021 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
The last few seconds was really WTF. Heart in my mouth.
Bailly with that close range block! Could have been 2-2.
Everyone went to hug Bailly at the final whistle.

I still think Bailly is the best DC to pair with Maguire. He is fast and daring. I mean how many DC can throw his body down like that to block the shot?
He could have got his legs crushed or face hit by the ball at point blank. Sad he so often got injured.

Pogba got a pretty good match this time. He provided some good link up play with Shaw on the left. Launching several dangerous attacks.

Utd are suddenly in a very 'unfamiliar' 2nd spot
Agreed with u bro lacoruna.. now tonight is the crucial Carabao cup semi final against neighbours in blue.. Win this one n they still hv to beat JM's in-form spurs in the finals to lift the cup..

Old 07-01-2021, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed with u bro lacoruna.. now tonight is the crucial Carabao cup semi final against neighbours in blue.. Win this one n they still hv to beat JM's in-form spurs in the finals to lift the cup..
Unfortunately.....no chance to meet JM....
The blues was definitely the better team and deserved the 2-0 victory.

Out of UCL, out of Carabao Cup....left League and FA Cup.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1