The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
I quit from now

PLS before anyone zapped me, please read 1st n if zapped pls leave nick n tell me why hor

As u can see, i m not a new member, i rarely write FRs, BUT I did fl alot, almost once per week since many many years time.....

Why quit??? Nowadays fls in here are not like those back in 2-3 yrs time, lao jiao will agree with me. Too many OKTs around even in Dome2. Girls are not as pretty, body not that good and service kinda sucks too.

I calculated roughly I have spent app. 5k over these yrs... sometimes i questioning myself does it worth it???? I can buy myself or family things which is more value in this way.....

Also health is another issue, when small head rules, I can ring up a fl middle of the nite ard 2-3 am just for a short bonking session. and next day wake up, headache, body ache....over the yrs, I also find myself very weak and face complexion not very good, cause I work shift and when in off day, I wen to bonk, then went to OT, so basically not enough rest.

I am not a smoker, now I know why it so hard for them to stop immediately. 1st day of CNY, I visited a fl and I hope I can stop all this in 2011.

So, any bros out there want to share some tips to control my urge??? I dont want pcc as it hurts body too. Exercise is good, but it wont work as I remember I finished my ippt, i straight went to visit a fl. Maybe I got a strong body but a very very weak brain to control my urge in having sex.....
kinda sex addictor like Mr Wood.

Hope I can cure this 'illness'

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bro out there.... huat arhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
henry_es deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I quit from now

I agree bro.. Sometimes I saw the gals and give them 20-30 to go back.. Now is massage is better. No need c face no need so tried. If she pcc me, just imagine Lin zhi ling is helping you
Old 10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Snah is Cool - loads of Potential

No Pcc and no visiting to fl? A bit difficult la bro..at most jus pcc since it's free. Pcc not necessary hurts yur body. Must release once a while to clear the system man...last time I also hardcore..but now maybe organize sessions once a while to reward myself..hehe. Life in spore very stressful.

if it's really bad, maybe need to see a sex therapist or something (which also requires u to pay some money). My 2 cents worth.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only 5K???? you mean you got free bonks every time?

at least 1 per week, 1 year = 52 times x many years= 5K only???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyguy View Post
PLS before anyone zapped me, please read 1st n if zapped pls leave nick n tell me why hor

As u can see, i m not a new member, i rarely write FRs, BUT I did fl alot, almost once per week since many many years time.....

Why quit??? Nowadays fls in here are not like those back in 2-3 yrs time, lao jiao will agree with me. Too many OKTs around even in Dome2. Girls are not as pretty, body not that good and service kinda sucks too.

I calculated roughly I have spent app. 5k over these yrs... sometimes i questioning myself does it worth it???? I can buy myself or family things which is more value in this way.....

Also health is another issue, when small head rules, I can ring up a fl middle of the nite ard 2-3 am just for a short bonking session. and next day wake up, headache, body ache....over the yrs, I also find myself very weak and face complexion not very good, cause I work shift and when in off day, I wen to bonk, then went to OT, so basically not enough rest.

I am not a smoker, now I know why it so hard for them to stop immediately. 1st day of CNY, I visited a fl and I hope I can stop all this in 2011.

So, any bros out there want to share some tips to control my urge??? I dont want pcc as it hurts body too. Exercise is good, but it wont work as I remember I finished my ippt, i straight went to visit a fl. Maybe I got a strong body but a very very weak brain to control my urge in having sex.....
kinda sex addictor like Mr Wood.

Hope I can cure this 'illness'

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bro out there.... huat arhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
only 5K???? you mean you got free bonks every time?

at least 1 per week, 1 year = 52 times x many years= 5K only???
roughly la bro, I also think maybe more, I believe no one will keep an account on how much he spent on FLs all these yrs
Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: I quit from now

You been around so long and still cannot tell difference betw OKT and true cheongster sharing?

well if you let your little head over rule your big head then you only have yourself to blame.

If you spent a bit more effort and smarts instead of just throwing money, you would have known which TS gems to go for and which to avoid. :-)
Old 10-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
NoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

now I'm at semi retire status also.

Few Years ago I'm also a frequent chiongster, usually will go twice a month once I got my Salary... I discover I also can't control my desire to have fun with different ladies.

This takes time, bro. Reduce the amount of Bonk slowly should be a good way~
Old 10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
You been around so long and still cannot tell difference betw OKT and true cheongster sharing?

well if you let your little head over rule your big head then you only have yourself to blame.

If you spent a bit more effort and smarts instead of just throwing money, you would have known which TS gems to go for and which to avoid. :-)
Hmmm maybe I should state that I wanna quit and nothing to do with the FLs

I was a regular blood donor b4 I entered FLing.... now I think donate blood is much better than 'donate' sperm and money to Fls.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 22
weasel24 is a glorious beacon of lightweasel24 is a glorious beacon of lightweasel24 is a glorious beacon of lightweasel24 is a glorious beacon of lightweasel24 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
roughly la bro, I also think maybe more, I believe no one will keep an account on how much he spent on FLs all these yrs
Bro. are you still single or married now? I'd quit CS after my marriage some 7 yrs ago, only occasionally tou chek from the old kaki's good recommendation and now completely stop. Agree with you that nowadays even those prc fl recommended by the brothers are so much difference than years before, the price are much higher except for those milf and cmi type are still remain at $50-70 and for those syt whether services good anot now priced at S$100 and above, you may say that due to inflation but then again this is not the original purposes.

Just my humble opinion
Old 10-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

gd for u TS for quitting the scene....dun come back anymore bye bye, happy new year
Old 10-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: I quit from now

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel24 View Post
Bro. are you still single or married now? I'd quit CS after my marriage some 7 yrs ago, only occasionally tou chek from the old kaki's good recommendation and now completely stop. Agree with you that nowadays even those prc fl recommended by the brothers are so much difference than years before, the price are much higher except for those milf and cmi type are still remain at $50-70 and for those syt whether services good anot now priced at S$100 and above, you may say that due to inflation but then again this is not the original purposes.

Just my humble opinion
Well...all I and suggest is to look elsewhere. Search my recent posts for more info :-) If thats not making easy without breaking the rules here...I dont knwo what is.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

for a 'normal' man, to quit totally is nearing impossible, unless u hv a gf/wife.

Even having a gf/Wife does not mean not eating outside. You only live once as a man, so put ur cock into gd use sowiing far and wide.

having said that, i think TS need to revise his bonking patterns to get max returns -

Do you have a car? i assume u have cos u stated that middle of the nite u stil go bonking.
its one gd tool to save on hotel cost and oso HJs can be provided by FLs inside for a cheaper rate than norm.

you may wanna consider 1 Fj for every 5 HJ so as to ensure your spermy has an avenue for release. PCC solely is a very miserable thingy to do, esp seeing hot chicks day in day out.

You may get those FLs tat provided 2 shots @ $120 or less which is considered a gd rate. U may try Orchard towers/JC ktv outside or even Gland to strike a deal.
budget ur fuck expense. wats ur comfy level of spending? even if u have tons of $, excessive squirting will render u fatigue and may shorten ur life.

Always practise safe sex.
1)no frenchin or painting
2)no BBBJ (although temptation is high esp when ur balls r full of sperm wanting a mouth to suck and swallow it all, argh)
3)no unprotected FJ (NO MATTER WAT)

life is full of challenges. the key is to take CALCULATED RISKS and have fun. Or else life will be full of regrets when old...
Old 10-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bon2x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah. agree that few years back the girls are more pretty and lots of them are standing on the streets. So easy like shopping. It is not easy to stop just like that. Have to slowly cut down just like smoking.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

hi, what's your age ? maybe it's that ageing thing ?
or your diet ? or maybe u no exercise proper.
take care, dude.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
EssO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmmm maybe I should state that I wanna quit and nothing to do with the FLs

I was a regular blood donor b4 I entered FLing.... now I think donate blood is much better than 'donate' sperm and money to Fls.
recommend u go overseas to china to bonk those china gals, batam to bonk those indo gals, then when u come back u will find that what u spend here is not worth the money

maybe this way u can save up n look forward to your overseas sex trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1