The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
ecmboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterecmboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterecmboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FL for Newbies

Am a newbie, interested in FL because of girl quality mainly. Any laojiao here got tips and things to look out for (how to keep safe, things to watch out for, good stables to recommend).
Old 01-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: FL for Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecmboy View Post
Am a newbie, interested in FL because of girl quality mainly. Any laojiao here got tips and things to look out for (how to keep safe, things to watch out for, good stables to recommend).
School holidays already meh? Another shit for brains thread from some one too lazy to check the forum.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Mannix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMannix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Am a newbie, interested in FL because of girl quality mainly.
How did you establish 'girl quality' in the first place ?
Old 01-04-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boringpunggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannix View Post
How did you establish 'girl quality' in the first place ?
confirm from the heavily photoshopped photos posted by the OKTs and the super real reviews.

hehe
Old 02-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
looks are like food. my fav chicken rice might not be yours. you want failsafe, you go fishtank or overseas.

if you insists on fl then a long and expensive method would be to cultivate a relationship with one of the longer established okt. he will figure out the rest for you.

pls dont be the guy who "ai pi, ai chei, ai dua ne ne". want a super model but only have enough to buy a cardboard model.

on safety - would suggest bringing your own condoms. (durex extra safe) if you really super super cautious, then insist on capped bj and don't kiss the girls.
Old 02-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually from what I heard from experienced seniors, okt themselves may not have seen the ladies themselves in real life before.

It's all done remotely

Nonetheless is a hearsay. I'm as green as most of you ^^
Old 02-04-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Mannix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMannix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Actually from what I heard from experienced seniors, okt themselves may not have seen the ladies themselves in real life before.
I think the okts not even in sgp, all things done by runners.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It's all done remotely

Nonetheless is a hearsay. I'm as green as most of you ^^
That's true. Although a few still based themselves here. But most employs runners and themselves are in the neighborhood countries.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
That's true. Although a few still based themselves here. But most employs runners and themselves are in the neighborhood countries.
The operation is consider quite smart. Personally not here but can everyday receives the earnings and not worried runner eat money
Old 02-04-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
The operation is consider quite smart. Personally not here but can everyday receives the earnings and not worried runner eat money
A part of the reason is also the need to coyote the girls from their original countries. That's where most of the wholesale business is done. And negotiations better to be done in person.

The retail sales can be relegated to the common bengs or run out of the mill property/insurance agents.

Vices run hand in hand.

Sex, drugs and gambling never stray far from each other. The boss of sex is also usually the boss of something else. Getting caught once in SG would have been the end.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
A part of the reason is also the need to coyote the girls from their original countries. That's where most of the wholesale business is done. And negotiations better to be done in person.

The retail sales can be relegated to the common bengs or run out of the mill property/insurance agents.

Vices run hand in hand.

Sex, drugs and gambling never stray far from each other. The boss of sex is also usually the boss of something else. Getting caught once in SG would have been the end.
So basically the important part is the negotiation to get the ladies to come and the payment structure.

Anything else is consider the day to day normal routine ops as long as process is in place. Correct?
Old 02-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
So basically the important part is the negotiation to get the ladies to come and the payment structure.

Anything else is consider the day to day normal routine ops as long as process is in place. Correct?
pretty much loh. i mean driving the girls, buying them food all these is very mundane and simple. this is singapore, there's no rival chen hao nam burning your place or murdering your runners. "bad" customers are few and far between. kaopei a lot but all kiasu, kiasi.

the tough part is finding a place and police.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, just do it. You need to learn from experiences and not being fed with information. Thats how you live a proper life.

I do remember the early days when there is no smart phone. Everything rely on OKT's recommendation. And they are quite accurate back then.

Time have changed.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Just go and fuck lah you stupid bastard dog
Old 08-04-2024, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Primeval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are taking your first steps into the world of paid sex, gratz, its a rite of passage for most if not all males.
Just remember, always condoms, always ask clearly if unclear, like tips is how much ? not much is how much ?

Have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1