The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife has ulcers on vulva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
depending how long your you married.

just take the blame on yourself that you probably got it years ago.

use the reason that HSV can go dormant for many years before the symptoms start showing.

but you should only say this after your wife got tested and it's positive. thereafter you go test it yourself.

if you are positive, then take the blame and use the above excuse. if it's negative, then you are safe.

I did a test, but only for chlymadia, HIV and hep b?

It was negative. The doctors said I couldn't do blood test for hsv. Said it'll be hard to test. Only way to confirm 100% test accuracy is that I have an outbreak and they do a swab test. So idk.

If my wife has hpv immunisation and it's been 10 years, and I have hpv, would she be protected until her immunisation is over?
Old 05-02-2024, 09:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post

If my wife has hpv immunisation and it's been 10 years, and I have hpv, would she be protected until her immunisation is over?
The HPV vaccine protects against the strains of HPV that are implicated in causing cervical cancer.

However there are still many other strains of the HPV virus that the vaccine does not protect against.

Unless you know exactly which particular strain of the virus you have there is no way of knowing whether her vaccination protects her against what you have.

https://www.hpv.org.nz/about-hpv/hpv-strains

Strains of Human Papillomavirus (HPV)

Human papillomaviruses (HPV) are extremely common DNA viruses that only infect humans.

Papilloma is a word that means a small wart-like growth on the skin or mucous membrane. There are many types of papillomaviruses - even some that your pet may get. For example, dogs get canine papillomaviruses. So if you are wondering, “can you get HPV from animals?” the answer is no. HPV is only a human skin infection.

HPV is thought to be the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the world. Almost every person will have HPV at some point in their lives.

There are over 150 types of HPV that live on the body and only a small number of types (ie. high-risk HPV) cause problems by changing cells from normal to abnormal.

HPV infect skin cells. Infection with low-risk HPV types can cause external genital warts. Low-risk HPV (lrHPV) – HPV 6 and HPV 11 cause approximately 90% of genital warts and are rarely associated with pre-cancer or cancer of the lower genital tract.

Warts on other parts of the body, such as the hands, are caused by different types of HPV. Contact with these warts does not seem to cause genital HPV warts.

Infection with high-risk HPV (hrHPV) types that are not cleared by the immune system can cause cervical cancers and a significant proportion of cancers of the anus, oropharynx, vagina, vulva and penis. HPV cancers take many years to develop.

The 14 most cancer-causing HPV types include types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66 and 68. Types 16 and HPV 18 are most commonly associated with development of cancer, together accounting for about 70% of invasive cervical cancers. However, not all infections with HPV 16 or 18 do progress to cancer. In addition, HPV 16 is strongly associated with anal cancer and throat cancer.

Current research indicates that high-risk HPV changes the host (human) cell but its growth needs additional triggers to cause cancer.

Most HPV infections are transient and thought to clear naturally before they cause any health problems.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-02-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

Quote:

It was negative. The doctors said I couldn't do blood test for hsv. Said it'll be hard to test. Only way to confirm 100% test accuracy is that I have an outbreak and they do a swab test. So idk.

regardless of what the doctor said, just go for the HSV test, if it's negative, then you can rest your case and put it on your wife's fault.

if it's positive, then you can start building up your defence.
Old 05-02-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:

HSV and HPV are two different types of viruses with different prognosis. HSV causes sores/ulcers, like what you've described(But then again, dont think too much first. It might be caused by other things), whereas HPV vaccination, which your wife took and depending on which brand, will offer protection against warts/cervical cancer that is caused by hpv. That is not the topic that you are concerned now.

Maybe you should go down a trip to find Dr Tan. Have a talk with him and he would do his best to advice you accordingly. In that way, you can prep for whatever possible outcome from your wife's test results.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think it's too late. She is getting the test today. Gg liao.

Although she said the sore ulcer thing has disappeared....
Old 12-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think it's too late. She is getting the test today. Gg liao.

Although she said the sore ulcer thing has disappeared....
You can say u have it since young, passed down from family or maybe got it from public toilet, door handle, tap, toilet bowl, etc.

I have cold sores since young on lips (when I was a virgin) and probably got infected from another person or runs in the family. Doc even asked me if I visit geylang before.

My cold sore used to be annual flare. Every year will come out. Now I'm older, kind of outgrow it. No longer flare.

Just don't admit to your CCAs.
Old 12-02-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

HSV 1 causes cold sores and HSV2 usually causes Genital herpes.
However both can be found a both places as many couples will kiss and then do oral.
Many people have cold sores since they were young and not sexually active as they may get from public toilets in hostels/ Dorms/ etc.

So if you had cold sores when you were young , you may have accidentally spread to your wife whole doing oral. (wink Wink)

Just act nonchalantly and don't make it a big deal.

Women have a great 6th sense and can know when the man is feeling guilty.

Practice the above scenario in you mind and fingers crossed
Old 12-02-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2...herpes/7537050
A more detailed info on the 2 types of hsv
Old 15-02-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Update, doc said it's nothing serious as it wouldn't heal as fast apparently.

Still waiting for pap smear result..

I've been having these prickly pains on my penis head on the side and near the vein. But only feel it when it's in my pants and when mostly sitting down. When dick is out and I feel around the area it's fine. Wtf?

But also been having some pain around the same area especially after masturbating but it's kind of OK the next day

Would anyone know what it might be?
Old 15-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I've been having these prickly pains on my penis head on the side and near the vein. But only feel it when it's in my pants and when mostly sitting down. When dick is out and I feel around the area it's fine. Wtf?

But also been having some pain around the same area especially after masturbating but it's kind of OK the next day

Yeah I think it’s definitely nothing serious

The most serious part is just explaining how you caught it that’s all

The prickly pains are probably prodrome, signs that an outbreak is about to happen or that you are shedding the virus. Normally you will be fine just that during that time if you engage in protected or unprotected sex, you can transmit hsv
Old 16-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roshni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry don't have any photos yet.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
sotongking76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

viist dac to check
Old 02-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 View Post
That’s a problem. I have no idea how to address it if my wife gets it. Is there any creative story. It’s genital herpes, there is no way of getting it other than sex
Just tell her you were sexually active b4 meeting her and you probably got it back then? You know that you can get hsv1 from kissing someone, then when you had an oral outbreak, you can accidentally touch it before masturbating thereby spreading it to your genitals.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 02-03-2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rubyisyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

do you often masturbate? because it could be the cause
Old 13-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyisyou View Post
do you often masturbate? because it could be the cause
Yeah, I do masturbate often.

Update: still no outbreak but the sides (or vein) still kinda gets irritated especially when dick is in pants. When I take my dick out and touch it, it feels fine.

Partner has another cyst outbreak and checking it again. She thinks it's Bartholin's cyst as the cyst grew bigger. But yeah, think I'm Gg this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1