The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Pinoy - Jade / Friend of Trixie [3 Day Opportunity]

Thanks to all those brudders that took the time to post FR's on jade. That is the spirit of sharing and caring here at SBF. Sorry I did not up any of you guys, not really following this thread much. Remember to mention your FR on this thread when you are asking for other contacts in the FL dome

Also thanks to bro nuglut for helping out with the contacts too. hope the Europe trip was good! All the way to Amsterdam perhaps!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yingchong33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks to Proxybf, have met up with Jade today.

To keep it short, i would say service is good and would rtf.

For those who like petite small girl, then you might want to try some other pinoy. Jade around 1.65m.

Those keen for contact and as a respect pls approach treadstarter
Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to threadstarter. Met up with her.
Name : Jade
Face : 7 (plain but not beautiful or terrible)
Bod : 8 (tall, well fleshed and good curves; nice tummy as no babies)
Boobs : 8 (very good size, just nice good to play with, when sucking can block yr nose one)
Bum : 7 (good for doggy)
Pussy : 7 (very nice, shaved short and trimmed edges, good looking)
BBBJ : 8 (first class patience, nonstop)
FJ : 8 (she likes; you must hear her, man! loudest in reverse missionary)
GFE : 8 (like old times sake)
RTF : 10!
Old 04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Jade oh Jade. What a girl! Packed a punch for me. I got her number quite a few days back but every time I want to meet up with her, its either she is busy or i'm too busy. Finally got the chance to meet up with her today! One thing I must say is that she is very polite to you. She addresses you as Sir while smsing and thats being very polite. Plus point for me I feel. Here is my FR :

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (Nice jugs though they are abit sagging but still very nice to play with! Nice firm ass as well)
Frenching : 9/10 (Passionate kisses, tongue fights plentiful! I believed that i LOST to her by a few miles in the tongue fight)
Bbbj : 9/10 (This blew me off. Her deepthroat is simply awesome! Hardly gagged on me. I requested for a CIM and she duly gave in and blew me till I came and carried on blowing till I got her to stop after 1 minute from cumming)
Fj : 7.5/10 (Responsive with accomodating)
GFE : 8/10 (Felt like I was bonking my own GF, Jade even helps to clean you up after each round! Something that I never experienced before in my entire cheonging career!)
Overall : 8.5/10
Damage : $100/2/2 + $10 Tips + $20 Room + $5 Durex
RTF : YES surely!

Thanks bro Nuglut for sharing her contact with me. Cheers! I'll up you when I have the ability to! Thanks once again bro Nuglut.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

No problem. I am glad bros are enjoying her. And happy I could contribute to my brothers.

I myself have not had a chance to resample due to my travels but plan to when I return in a week or so. Glad bros have warmed her up... -

She said she has a couple of friends that can do tarma. Anybody give it shot (pun intended)?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with Jade again that day. Second time just as good as first. Really dig her size, man.

Understand she's leaving on Thursday.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

Just wondering about the damage for jade. Std pinoy rates apply (i.e 100/2/2 or 100/1/1 as per bro ts?) Thanks!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Bro - I think it is 100 / 2 / 2, but check with her as I haven't yet tried her since she came back due to my travels abroad.

Also, she is leaving for a few days but will be back soon (hopefully) if all works out well.

A number of bros have PM'd me for her # with 25 or less points. I apologize for not responding to you but the criteria for contact is only one: 25 or more points. Too many issues with newbies who have harassed other FL's either intentionally or inadvertently for me to take a chance.

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
swivel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind bro pm contact? thanks
Old 12-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dGardener's deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jade is a nice lady to be with
she carry herself well in the room and make the entire atmostphere lively
her giggle, her smiles and the way she laugh keep ringing in my ears until now
cant believe myself that i had rtf her more than 4 times
despite that i still unable to get CIM from her, her reply "i don lyke"
well since she dont like and i dont like to force too

one deep hole in my pocket man
Old 18-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bontiaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met with Jade during the weekend as previously arranged. She stays in the east area which is lucky for me as I also stay around the east part of Singapore. I made an appointment with her and told her the place. For those people living in the east, I recommend going to A*** Hotel which is newly renovated and the rooms are spacious and the aircon is nice. The LCD TV is also large but the channels are limited.

When I reached the rendezvous place, I thought she will be there waiting as previously arranged but when I called her, she was still at home!!! I had to wait about 15 minutes which is not a good sign. When she arrived, it was rather normal.

She immediately undressed and went straight to the bathroom. I suppose it was for washing. She did not even bother to undress me. Bummer...not so service oriented. Also, her boobs are a bit sagging as one of the bros here mentioned. I kind of doubt that she has not have kids. FYI, her areolas are really LARGE!!!!

We chit-chat a bit as I was not in the mood due to her tardiness and poor show of service . She started to BBBJ and doing her darndest best to satisfy me. As my hands are free (in particular my fingers), I started to search for her love hole and do some digging and twirling. It was already damned wet. I asked if I could have DATY and she rejected cos she said it is already wet (???)... Isn't that the whole point??

After a good 10 minutes of BBBJ and fingering action, she offered to cap me and mount me. She is not tight...wonder why?? There is not much feeling as the whole thing felt rudimentary and mechanical. She came and I came simultaneously.

Then it all went downhill. Her phone rang and her "sugar daddy" called her and I presumed asking for some booty call. She was apologetic and wanted to rush off. I told her my time is not finished. She "promised" to accommodate me again and give me some extras....Wonder what will that be. She also tried to wake my manhood but it was no longer interested. I told her it is ok and paid her the $100 bucks.

She does message me to remind me of our next appointment but I am rather busy.

Overall, it was not great but not terrible.

If you guys want to know the name of the "special" place, PM me and you are welcome to upzzz...

Cheerios...

Although, she is quite chatty and friendly.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Thanks for the post bro.

I will pass the feedback on to her.

Any other brothers that want to see Jade and meet the criteria just PM me.

Bro Nuglut.
Old 20-05-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuglut View Post
Thanks for the post bro.

I will pass the feedback on to her.

Any other brothers that want to see Jade and meet the criteria just PM me.

Bro Nuglut.
Bro...no need to feedback...
Old 20-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Hello peeps...

This is not a negative FR.... I think she is very honest and willing to serve. She was just real busy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiaman View Post
I met with Jade during the weekend as previously arranged. She stays in the east area which is lucky for me as I also stay around the east part of Singapore. I made an appointment with her and told her the place. For those people living in the east, I recommend going to A*** Hotel which is newly renovated and the rooms are spacious and the aircon is nice. The LCD TV is also large but the channels are limited.

When I reached the rendezvous place, I thought she will be there waiting as previously arranged but when I called her, she was still at home!!! I had to wait about 15 minutes which is not a good sign. When she arrived, it was rather normal.

She immediately undressed and went straight to the bathroom. I suppose it was for washing. She did not even bother to undress me. Bummer...not so service oriented. Also, her boobs are a bit sagging as one of the bros here mentioned. I kind of doubt that she has not have kids. FYI, her areolas are really LARGE!!!!

We chit-chat a bit as I was not in the mood due to her tardiness and poor show of service . She started to BBBJ and doing her darndest best to satisfy me. As my hands are free (in particular my fingers), I started to search for her love hole and do some digging and twirling. It was already damned wet. I asked if I could have DATY and she rejected cos she said it is already wet (???)... Isn't that the whole point??

After a good 10 minutes of BBBJ and fingering action, she offered to cap me and mount me. She is not tight...wonder why?? There is not much feeling as the whole thing felt rudimentary and mechanical. She came and I came simultaneously.

Then it all went downhill. Her phone rang and her "sugar daddy" called her and I presumed asking for some booty call. She was apologetic and wanted to rush off. I told her my time is not finished. She "promised" to accommodate me again and give me some extras....Wonder what will that be. She also tried to wake my manhood but it was no longer interested. I told her it is ok and paid her the $100 bucks.

She does message me to remind me of our next appointment but I am rather busy.

Overall, it was not great but not terrible.

If you guys want to know the name of the "special" place, PM me and you are welcome to upzzz...

Cheerios...

Although, she is quite chatty and friendly.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiaman View Post
Hello peeps...

This is not a negative FR.... I think she is very honest and willing to serve. She was just real busy...
Hello Bontiaman, its seem that u r feeling guilty after writing all the rubbish in this thread. Do u think it is fair to her as you have cause her to lose some customers due to your unprofessional posting just because tat she does not accede to some of your unreasonable requests. I tot she have ask your permission if she can left early and u have said no problem to her and u still post such rubbish. Your FR is totally contradicting and baseless. I think there is something wrong with u and not her as your remarks are totally different from most of the bros here n i think bros who have met Jade b4 will totally not agreed with your comments at all. You may not bring the right size of cannon tat day, tat's why u feel different from other bros.

I have personally met her 4 times, I m lucky to be the 1st guy to meet her in this trip n she have never been late b4 for her appt. She is also a very friendly, polite and willing to serve her customers well which from the numbers of good FR previously which clearly show tat most bros are more than satisfy with her service and some have also rtf several times if i am not wrong.

I am really surprised tat u being a pinoy and u r condemning your own gal from own country as if u don't know why the poor gal need to come here for. I tot that u should understand them more than we, singaporean. I understand from her tat u have not even obtain her contact thru the proper channel and she have even give u a chance to meet her despite tat u r a pinoy which most pinay do not like to meet. It is very shameful of you tat despite tha opportunity given to meet up with her and u are putting such FR.

If u r a gentlemen and not a coward, you should stand up and officially apologised to her in this forum of all your untruth remarks which are uncalled for and is a blatant abuse to her. You should also compensate her for her lost of income if possible in view of your untruthful remarks. You have really shown very disrespectful to a likeable gal by most guys.

To all guys, do up me if you agree with my remarks. I have also spoken Jade and she is feeling sad about it because she have always try to serve cust well. Anyway, guy who r interested to meet Jade, do obtain her ctc from the proper channel and she will be here for only another 2 weeks only and also probably code red soon.

Many cheers to all guys there. Enjoys and take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1