The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My experience using Dome 3 and Dome L in the past + retirement

Hi everyone. As the title says, I used the Dome 3 and Dome L of this forum many years ago. However, in the last 5 to 6 years, I have retired from it. Many things have changed since my active days, more then 10 years ago.

I started out using Dome 3, but wasn't really satisfied. Most felt very commercial. Eventually, I went to Dome L. That was when I got addicted. Of course, there are some misses, but I kept to a few ladies that I trusted, eventually only going for 1 regular lady. Back in the day, most Dome L ladies didn't require top ups for frenching as well. Most will take initiative to french.

Eventually I stopped this lifestyle after a few years, but was still irregularly making bookings. This was until about 5 to 6 years ago, when I stopped completely.

Recently back surfing at this forum. I realise most ladies will require a deposit to secure a slot. I completely understand this. However, as a semi public figure of some sort by now, I just couldn't let my name be shown to anyone when making a booking, however discreet their services are. Not a problem with the ladies but myself. This is part of the reason I have stayed in retirement mode.

Another thing is, I researched about the trade of prostitution during this time. I hope I'm not turning anyone off here, but I read that most ladies are probably quite repulsed when servicing us. Most of them are also in this trade not out of choice, some were even forced into it. This knowledge has kept me away from making bookings as well.

I'm not here to stop anyone from using the Domes here, or stopping the ladies from taking clients. Just a sharing of my personal experience. For now, I will stay retired. But who knows what will happen in the future.

Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore anyone.
Old 15-10-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post
Hi everyone. As the title says, I used the Dome 3 and Dome L of this forum many years ago. However, in the last 5 to 6 years, I have retired from it. Many things have changed since my active days, more then 10 years ago.

I started out using Dome 3, but wasn't really satisfied. Most felt very commercial. Eventually, I went to Dome L. That was when I got addicted. Of course, there are some misses, but I kept to a few ladies that I trusted, eventually only going for 1 regular lady. Back in the day, most Dome L ladies didn't require top ups for frenching as well. Most will take initiative to french.

Eventually I stopped this lifestyle after a few years, but was still irregularly making bookings. This was until about 5 to 6 years ago, when I stopped completely.

Recently back surfing at this forum. I realise most ladies will require a deposit to secure a slot. I completely understand this. However, as a semi public figure of some sort by now, I just couldn't let my name be shown to anyone when making a booking, however discreet their services are. Not a problem with the ladies but myself. This is part of the reason I have stayed in retirement mode.

Another thing is, I researched about the trade of prostitution during this time. I hope I'm not turning anyone off here, but I read that most ladies are probably quite repulsed when servicing us. Most of them are also in this trade not out of choice, some were even forced into it. This knowledge has kept me away from making bookings as well.

I'm not here to stop anyone from using the Domes here, or stopping the ladies from taking clients. Just a sharing of my personal experience. For now, I will stay retired. But who knows what will happen in the future.

Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore anyone.
I also want to retire, what is ur secret? Im more of a massage lover but am disgusted by the current ML scene….
Old 15-10-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My experience using Dome 3 and Dome L in the past + retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I also want to retire, what is ur secret? Im more of a massage lover but am disgusted by the current ML scene….
Hi there. For me there is no secret. I was still young and without commitments back when I was a regular. Now I have more financial commitments, so I eventually cut down. Also, as mentioned earlier, most bookings will require deposits now, and there are a lot more scams compared to the past.

And also mentioned earlier, I read up more on prostitution, the mindset of the working ladies and men who buy sex. The truth about it is enough to feel turned off eventually, even though the temptation for sex is still there. Perhaps researching on this topic helps.
Old 17-10-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

at least you still get replies.

I tried to call those in Dome 2 to make appointments but so far no luck at all. no one pick up the phone. SMS also no reply. Whatsapp/Wechat turn up no records.

it seems the okt just place the listings for fun only.
Old 17-10-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CR123A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If get new number, also have to double check if the number isn't recycled goods
Old 17-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yiliuye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not sure about repulsed but if the girl has been working from morning to night I'm sure she's dead tired by then. And if she can still provide good service I think that's deserving of some kind of respect.

Regardless of how they feel about the men, they do need the customers.
Old 18-10-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post
Most of them are also in this trade not out of choice, some were even forced into it.
There is a lot of diversity in the flesh trade so hard to take such a sweeping statement seriously.

For sure some are by outright coercion, others could be doing this due to other circumstances even if not overt. Others do it to secure the materialistic lifestyles they couldnt otherwise afford. How can one even presume to know the truth
Old 15-01-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
helloser6969 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

tg grp for dome 3 and L FR sharing

email [email protected] to join

Old 15-01-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Regardless of which dome, the scene is not the same as 10 years ago, where we hv limited resources and the domes are the main supply of info. Things changed over the year, new tech with various apps as alternatives, the pandemic, and also our taste changes due to different age/lifestyle. For me I have sort of fade out from the domes, less frequent the local massage spas/FL and shifting to overseas exploitation. Men are always like to try new things, so we moved from one scene to another over the time. I still keep some good ones in contact, may be visiting them once a blue moon, more like keeping friends relationship as known for long time already. Anyway, men are men, will still have desire and get itchy, just a matter of where we focus on our hunting ground.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dome 3 - lesser active samsters contributing FRs compared to dome 1/2, many dubious FRs in great bonks thread, but good variety of girls and much, much more value for $$ than dome L

dome L - stale goods with little fresh blood. hard to find honest feedback, so high chance u tio landmine. high local premium but cant match looks and svc at dome 3

my 2 cents
Old 20-01-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Dome 3 has treated me well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1