The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SniperIV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My boring life..

After reading Queenlove's story.. Kinda reminded me of my ex-gfs and stuff.. Sorry if my writing bores you guys . 1st timer write compo not good don't blame me = p

The story are 90% true less the names which is the 1% + 9% added boring parts ?

**Chapter 1 The birth of the fallen prince**
Once upon a time~~~on a small island called sillypore , a boy was borned...

It was the year of dragons as chinese alot of people love to have a kid borned in the year of dragon. Until today i don't know why people love dragon kids..

Before i was borned , my mother and my father aready bua gam ( fighting , quarreling )endup seperated before i was born. Why they fight? Because my father had 2 or 3 wives my mother can't take it and left him , being a single mother wasn't the best choice .

So there was once when i was about 6 yr old , my mom lost her job . Facing without choice she had to go back to my grandparents place and pleaded them to accept me in . My grandparents were nice people , brought me into the house . My mother kneel down and told me this
Mom: Boy , mommy go find work earn money ok? Be good boy , listen to ah ma and ah gong.
AhBoy : Ok , mommy when you come bring me home?
Mom: When mommy find job , mommy bring you back ok ?
Ahboy: Pinky finger promise?
Mom: Ok
After saying that , i can see tears were about to flow out of her eyes.

She left me in the care of my grandparents. My life changed ever since i step into my grandparents place. It was the first time i saw my father , my impression is not very good of him due to the way he treated my mom and things . So i didnt talked to him , he like to drive me around . Showing off his skills? I think thats where i and him are the same?

Everyday i will wait by the phone , waiting for my mother to call me...
Everyday was a emo and lonely day...
Soon , enough i was in my primary schools . My mom came back to bring me back with her , i was very happy because can be back with my mom. sad because i have to make a end to the posh lifestyle.
Mom: Ahboy! mommy is going to bring you home
Me: Mommy you kept your pinky promise. =D

** Chapter 2 The fallen prince school life **

My primary school life was quite boring , the only thing i like about it is i get to sit with a twins sister sibei song ah!! jiejie is Melissa , meimei is Michelle
. The reason why i got to sit with two girls is because teacher said i talked too much during lessons. You know lah boys sit with boys sure talk and talk until school end de.

So bo bian , teacher make me sit in the center of the class last row with 2 chiobus =) I must say both of them at the age of primary 6 aready quite well grown and lady ler . The ang moh they talk also very powerful , make me nothing to talk to them ( Well this is just the starting ) .

So afew weeks pass i got to know my twin sister better and better by slowly talking to them , at first i was damn cunning ( No choice ma, want to hook girl simi lan jiao stunt also must keng ) . So i was asking them my homeworks and some questions i don't understand what the teacher was talking about.

1 fine day after school me and the twins stayed back in school to study.
Suddenly
Melissa : Ahboy you understand what i talking anot? you like blur blur staring at me
Me : i staring at you because i focusing on what you talking mah ? ( actually was staring at her boobs )
Michelle tap me from behind and call me
Me : yes michelle ?
Michelle : Ahboy can pei wo go downstairs see the bookfair anot ? i want to go see see.
Me : Ok lor
Melissa : what ok! i teach you half way you 2 want to go downstairs!
Me grab melissa hand and walked out with michelle
Melissa : Eh let go my hand la i can walk my own la!!
Me : ok la , talk softer lah . you talk very loud later whole school know i hold your hand
Michelle : Jiejie so good got people hold your hand.
Me : aiya lai lah
ended up i hold michelle hand and walk down to canteen to see the books =D

we were walking around the bookfair but i notice melissa was sitting at the bench there with a kinda jealous + pissed off face. So i told michelle to shop 1st i go there sit down , i went over to melissa and chat with her.

Me: melissa why your face sad sad de ?
Melissa : nothing
Me : Sure anot ?
Melissa : yes nothing i go back class wait for you ok ?
Me : Err ok lor , i wait for michelle finish i go up with her .

So melissa went up to classroom. When i turned my head to watch melissa walking up to class , i saw michelle signal me to go over.

Me : You finish see see liao ah?
Michelle : no actually i want to buy this book but i don't know nice anot , so asked you over to take a look.
Me : pass me i see.
I was just flipping the book and looking at the pictures , don't know what the book is about also.
Me : ok not bad , i buy for you ?
Michelle : Huh you buy for me?
Me: ya
After saying that i walked over to the uncle and pass him the money. quite costly also $19+ i mean at that age quite expensive to me.

So i went up to class with michelle as she was super happy ? when i entered the classroom i saw melissa finished packing her bag. she also packed my pencilcase and books for me ler. only never pack michelle's 1.

Me : wah why you keep everything?
Melissa : No my dad's coming to fetch me home soon.
Michelle : jiejie why you never pack my bag?
Melissa : Pack yourself lah!
Me : *whisper* i help you pack =p

So when i was packing the books of michelle's . Melissa went down herself , so only left me and michelle.
Suddenly again
from the side michelle gave me a kiss O.O
Me : why you suddenly kiss me?
Michelle : hees because i like you mah
Me : O.O ok
Michelle : Heres my house phonenumber
She pass me a her number on a small piece of paper.
Me : ok later i reach home call you =D
i hug michelle and kiss her on the lips .
Michelle didnt resist , so i kiss her in the classroom for a good 3 minutes =D

In my mind was very song ah!! get to kiss chiobu and feel her boobs >.<
So we went down together like happy couple , saw their father outside the car. Looks like the king has arrived to fetch his princess home ler . So i walked with michelle to the car . Saw melissa aready inside the car sleeping ,
so i just walked till near and wave goodbye to michelle as i was about to leave.
melissa and michelle's father : hey young man , why don't you hop on for a ride?
Michelle was damn happy when she heard that.
Michelle : come ah boy sit with me.
when inside the car i was behind with the two sisters.

it was a fast ride to my place , so i went home and played my gameboy LOLS
Didnt even bored to open my bag 1st. so after playing awhile i was quite tired, when to take a quick nap before i go do my homework i guess?
In my dreams i was mind raping michelle thinking about dirty things , wanted to touch touch and kiss kiss with her.

Me : michelle , you look very pretty today..
Michelle : hees , you don't bluff me. why you keep looking at my boobs
Me : because i like mah =D , can i touch touch ?
Michelle took my hand and placed it on her boobs , my mind was going crazy.
Me : wah!!! so soft!!!
Michelle : = p
when to lick her boobs like a baby , she was horny . can tell by her face , super red . more red than monkey's backside?
Michelle : ahhh~~~ don't stop~~
Me : ok , you never rubrub my 1?
Michelle : how to rub?
I guide her hand to hold my dick and shake.
Me: Wah!! shoik leh michelle
Michelle : you like?
Me: yes
Michelle: we do this more often ok ?
Me: ok.

just as i was about to cum...

To be continued >.<
Old 18-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring life..

Is this tread about primary school sex story
Old 18-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Is this tread about primary school sex story
no , it's about my life . Just trying to start when it started
Old 18-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

wow bro, sibei good leh... please carry on leh. Thank you...
Old 18-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
cUrIoUsxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice!
Old 18-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 14
igor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperIV View Post
no , it's about my life . Just trying to start when it started
Ok . If that is the case I am camping here for more .
Old 18-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 15
inspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woo.. nice
camping for more
Old 19-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

Continue~

just as i was about to cum...
*Boom Boom Boom*
mother yelling : Ahboy ah!! what time liaos still sleeping!!!
Me : orhs...
Me : arrrggh fuck sia , what a good dream...wasted sia..

wake up like a zombie walk to toilet to cleanup myself and went to the kitchen to eat dinner. saw my mom washing my uniform , in my mind i felt like something wrong . so i carry on eating , when i heard the spinning sound of the washing machine .

Me : Oh shit!!! Mommy!!!
Mom : What happened?!?
Me : I left a piece of note in my uniform, a piece of paper de!!
Mom : no i never saw anything in your pockets.

upon hearing that , i swallowed my dinner . Chiong into my room to dig for Michelle's house number , after finding the whole room for it . I gave up .

Me : Hais , sian..

I decided to do my homework first , so i when to pour out everything from my schoolbag as the next day is friday which normally ends very early .
suddenly a A4 size paper flew out from inbetween my books.

looks like melissa's handwriting, so i read it...
*Letter* ( she didnt wrote it this way , but her ang moh too chim i type in simple form )
Ahboy , why you don't like me? I am sad when i see you and my sister together so happily . I am jealous that you treat her better than me , i thought you like me because we spent alot of time together studying .

at the end of the letter i saw a dried spot of tear? you know when paper kena water then dry got the marking..yeah...

i look further down call me my hse number 5xx xxxx ( yes only 7 numbers last time no 6 infront de )

In my mind i was damn confused, wah meimei and jiejie want me to call them. Both stay same hse should be same number , if i call michelle answer i will be ok because she will think i called her to talk with her. But if Melissa answer the phone , i will have to maybe talk with her and ended up maybe make her more upset .

Me : Aiya fuck la , this 2 sister going to make me siao ler..

So i thought of ways to get back to them , i think and think .. wah fuck going to 10 ler , i rushed my homework finished and i didn't called back to the 2 chio bus. Infact i did something which i believe is called the PM

Next day at school , i didnt talk to them . Only michelle tap my shoulder and talk to me during the class inbetweens break when the teacher when off and we wait for the next teacher.

Michelle : thank ahboy , the book we choose yesterday was nice = )
Ahboy : ok , you like jiu hao ! =D
Michelle :

i saw melissa face got more jealous . So she took off to the toilet , with michelle tagging behind.
This moment is what i was waiting for!! = D i took out 2 paper which i wrote my PM ( Paper Message ) and slot it in their bags inbetween their books.

So this is how we communicate thru out our primary school . So we went to different sec school . Melissa the smart girl went to some high class school , while me and michelle ( The playful yet smart but lazy to study girl ) went to Normal Tech in ABC sec school .

In my sec school life it's very exciting , fun , and wild... when i just enter the school i was big sized among the whole sec 1 , sometimes when standing beside the sec 4 i look just like 1 of them . Of course those cao ah beng started to notice me , trying to eat me because i am new to the school.

In the start every of those ah bengs will approach me , psycho me to join them be it 399 , sst or hht you name it... ( I change the name , not trying to promote SS here ) I rejected everyone of them , yes rejected.. Of course they will try to threaten me . By saying want to whack me and things like that , so in a rage of anger 1 day . I just shouted back at the "Boss" of the group when he talked with me , he didnt dare to do anything but just shouted back " You watch out "

So there was once after school , i was on my way home with michelle ( Ya i will accompany her till her doorstep , Sometimes can see melissa's head popping out of the window to peep . ) I saw the "boss" again , he and 2 other of his "buddies" were threatening a guy at a staircase outside school. With a suddenly rage of anger , i chiong over and cover the "Boss" with rubbish bin cover ( Those rubbish bin cover which can be removed and inside got a metal bin 1s )

He was stunt by my action and his body was trapped inside the bin , Me and xiao ming ( Okie let me intro Xiao ming later ) whacked furiously at the boss he was screaming and shouting and yelling while me and xiao ming was kicking and ramming the bin cover. i was shocked when i saw michelle throw her waterbottle straight at his dick . Shocked by her action i shouted to xiao ming

Ahboy : Eh run! follow me
Xiao ming : okok!!

we run and run until another block de void deck , i scanned around and saw nobody follow us. So i told xiao ming we go up to top floor and talk there more safe.

**Ok i think i shall skip what we chat there because it's gonna be damn long **
Quick review of xiao ming
After the incident me and him became best friends , until now still brother =D
So he was my first so called brother because last time in primary school all of my friend were not seated next to me and we seldom talk.. but nvm skip it..

Quick review of Boss
Ended up in hospital with afew stiches and quite badly injured lost 3 front tooth and got some groin injuries due to Miss michelle's water bottle.
After months didn't seen him backed in school , news is he request to be transfer to another school.

Quick review of Michelle
She grown into a fairlady in sec school ,
Boobs 32 or 34 B?
165cm
46Kg
Quite alot of guys aiming her , but she didn't went with any.
Michelle and i were still not yet gf bf but the feeling and love and care is there just lack of something =D
She alwyas never fails to try the lastest hair style makeups lipstick and whatever things which will doll her up.

** Back to the story **

1 day after school me and michelle was planning about our school holidays as tomorrow is the final day which we will be getting our report books and we were discuss how to spent the holidays . So i told michelle that i will go and cope a fieldcamp parent approval letter from the NCC as they are having 1 week fieldcamp during the holidays.
Michelle : you steal the letter for what?
Me : Aiya you let your father sign lah!
Michelle : Then?
Me : then you go camping lor?
Michelle : Siao!! i then don't want!! so many insect i scare.
Me : you pig lah! camp at my house lahs!!
Michelle : Wei !! what i pig? camp your house for what?
Me : Pig cute mah =D Camp my house lor we can spent more time together?
Michelle : Hees you very naughty lehs , this kind of idea also can think.
Me : ( Bo pian my father so power in hooking girls , i don't believe i can't )
Michelle : Oi !! why you stare in the air and smile??
Me : = P no lahs , i plannning mahs!!
Me: ( plan ke pi , hees hees )
Michelle : ok lah , i very tired leh we go home la ok?
Me : ok ok =D

So i sent michelle home and rush home to fire up my scanner and printer =D
Why scanner and printer ? Scan the letter and edit the telephone number to my house =D so incase her father call i still can answer xD As my house got the Caller ID which can telly the number before answering!! =x

To be continue...
Next write up is going to be Sexciting!!!
Old 19-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
queenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sniper Bro! here to support you!

*pitching tent*
Old 19-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster