The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
peterson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Tampines block 802, 3 syt
Old 09-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Jurong East foodcourt. Closest to the library. Come to think of it, opp library in fact. Gt a cute beer promoter.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...........may switch from pub to coffee shop instead

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw stalle back in S11, she still look very attractive, even she abit lian, she look very beautiful and sexy with that curve of her body.
Old 16-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

There is one at a coffee shop (not sure the name) near the Whampo Food Centre. Slim but shaped like a S. Front juting out and back sticking out.
Old 16-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
sparkypk56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask Gary, he got one ...
Old 16-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Thrustme83 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sin Ming drive,the prawning place beside got sell sze char,the beer promoters chio...
Old 16-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!

Joo chiat lau ban niang coffeeshop
Old 30-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JohnLimweizhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come so many people said the tiger gal in amk s11 pretty? Don't find she pretty at all, just an average looking bitch. A slut with poor service. Think she only serve well with those big customers. The only thing that make her lookable is her figue and maybe her butt. Her voice make her look worst lo, so rough still try to act cute. Always busy with her phone, and talk so loud, worry no one know someone dating her meh? Beside think anyone with lot of $$ can date her out, and maybe fuck her up. She just appear to be a Slut, her face tell it all. The score: Her look= 3 point out of 10, her cleverage= 8/10, her figue= 8/10, her butt= 9/10, her voice -10/10. overall 18/50. advise, to fuck her, switch off your light.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey is it she reject you before? said till so bad. For me, I feel she look attractive and pretty and cute also. Her voice maybe rough but sound cute ah. I feel if to give her a score it be 9/10 ba.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLimweizhong View Post
How come so many people said the tiger gal in amk s11 pretty? Don't find she pretty at all, ... The score: Her look= 3 point out of 10, her cleverage= 8/10, her figue= 8/10, her butt= 9/10, her voice -10/10. overall 18/50. advise, to fuck her, switch off your light.
Brudder...i think your maths got problem leh.

which also led me to think you ask for a larger change amount after you've paid her and that got you into a quarrel with her and here you are sliming her
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this fair , pretty tiger beer promoter at serangoon North ave 1 Blk 107.
Old 13-05-2009, 12:42 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Was at Lavender Food Square having dinner when I saw this Tiger Beer PRC Promoter wearing tight skirt with stockings and sports shoe.. She's pretty demure type but I don't drink and was with friends hence didn't approach to talk to her..
Old 13-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Toa Payoh Central Blk 78C Food Park 24-hr coffeeshop. saw a not bad looking promoter. she wears yellow t-shirt as her uniform from 7pm onwards. not sure which brand of beer she promotes.
Old 13-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
Boyz69 Boyz69
Thumbs up Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

732 Yishun Ave 5 Tiger N Beck's promoter very pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1