The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

After May had finished her shower, she put on the bikini and kept adjusting it so that she dont expose her nipples or her bushy hair. I quickly composed myself and put on my swimming trunk but my cock was still rocking hard and came out of the top of my trunk. I didnt care and quickly got out of the washroom and saw May just came out from hers.

I quickly went up to her and praised her for looking good in the bikini, she just smiled and replied that the material is very little, cannot cover much, so she feel very shy and asked me not to keep looking at her body. I assured her that she looked ok and not to worry and also told her I wont look, but of course I kept eyeing on her beautiful round ass.

She also looked at my trunk and saw my still hardened cock. Then she looked away and told me she is hungry, so I held her hand and went up to the upper deck, she did not object...
Old 14-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Yeah bro, When I doggied her, her 2 piece of butt meat kept shaking
Her karchng sibey swee, way to go Bro!
Old 14-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Her karchng sibey swee, way to go Bro!
Yes bro, and sibei soft and bouncy
Old 14-12-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
limchowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow very nice share!
Old 14-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! She looks more like a model than a supermarket cashier! Have more pics to share?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 15-12-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice bikini. Got the front view?
Old 15-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

More please!!
Old 15-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
More please!!
Upped u back bro thxs
Old 15-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Very nice bikini. Got the front view?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 16-12-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Piak piak sound?
Old 26-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
sorry, late camper here. Great story and great arse

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more .... keep going bro, nice story.
Old 26-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bobolubobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS. Please continue, hopefully with more pics!
Old 26-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

We happily had some ham and cheese with some toast while sitting on the sofa. Then I suggested moving outside to sit on the deck to watch the sea and sky and May agreed. I brought her outside together with the food and I suggested We should hv some wine to go with it. So I went to the wine cabinet and randomly picked s bottle of Shiraz and 2 glasses. I went out to sit opposite her purposely, so I can view how big or how small her breasts are. I offered her a glass of wine but she declined politely saying she doesnt drink. I told her just drink slowly so that it goes well with the cheese, which is of course bullshit...haha

May took a sip from the wine and then said its quite sweet. She took a piece of cheese and had a bite, followed by another sip of the wine. She frowned a bit but then lied that the cheese taste better with the wine. Of course I know she lied cos it doesnt taste any better, she just wanted to be polite. I took my glass and clinked hers , telling her that meant we must finished up the glass of wine. And she did..im waiting to be "ho sei liao", but it took a while..

May continued to eat the cheese paired with the wine. Then I suggested to take a pic for her in that bikini(which is the one you guys saw),she readily agreed and stood up and posed for the camera. Once agsin, my cock grew when i saw most of her bum skin outside the tiny bikini. I offered to take a wefie together and she agreed. However, when I stood really close beside her ready to take a pic of us together, my cock betrayed me and came out of my trunk!(I really cannot tahan after seeing her bare ass skin..

May pushed me away after seeing my cock came out from my trunk and ran to the front of the yacht. So I missed the chance of taking the wefie with her. I excused myself and went down the deck. However, i went to get a packet of hunter honey(good for lasting sex and erect longer) and quickly mixed with a glass of water and drank all. I went up to the deck to look for May..
Old 26-12-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

When I went up, I saw May closing her eyes enjoying the seabreeze. She was brushing her hair and I suddenly went behind her and hugged her from behind. This time, She did not object or even resist. And I could tell she was getting tipsy, so I thought I shouldnt waste any more time.

I hugged her really tight and started to sniff her hair and down to her neck.I planted a short kiss and then praised her that she smelled great. She turned her head to look at me but did not say anything. She just smiled. I knew she liked that, so I continued to plant short kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes and started to give out very soft moans. I followed it up with what I loved most - I grind her ass with my cock while still planting those short kisses on her neck. She gave out a slighly louder "Ahh" moan, and I asked her did she like it..

Me: Do you like it?
May(nodding): yes, I havent had this feeling for a long time
Me: Then you must enjoy more and dont let it stop ok?
May: okok I wont stop.

Upon hearing that, I pulled down my trunk with my left hand and let my very hardened cock come out. I used my cock to grind against her ass,then followed by sliding up and down her asscrack outside the bikini.

May: Ahhh its very itchy but dont stop! I like it
Me: how do you feel? You really like that? How about I remove the bikini and you will feel better?
May: Oh No No No!

I guessed I was over eager, that made May woke up from her enjoyment and she tried to turn and run away. But this time, I got hold of her tightly and refused to let her go.
I turned her to face me and I saw her face already flushed red, probably the wine effect,or probably her shyness,but I guess it was due to the wine. She started to be tipsy ,with her eyes in a daze, but I didnt care so much. I pulled her closer and I started to kiss her. She didnt object again and I continued to kiss her on her lips. Apparentlt she doesnt know how to kiss. She just stoid there and opened her mouth,but she didnt use her tongue. My mind wasnt on the kissing, I finally got what I had always craved for..her ass!

My hands were busy with her round ass, squeezing and slapping those cheeks but May did not resist at all. Then she opened her eyes and saw my naked hardened cock and she screamed!

May: why you remove your pants? I shouldnt see this
Me: its alright, you should try to touch it, it has grown so hard because it has feel for you
May: Can I not touch it?
Me: Sure! If you dont touch it, How about I touch you here instead(pointing to her breasts,)
May: No No, thats too private

She tried to push me away but I am too strong for her this time. My hands still cupped her 2 round ass cheek. May used both her hands trying to push against my chest but I used my hardened cock to pressed tightly against her front part. That gave her some sensation as she started groaning
May: " oh oh oh, no please, Your thing pressed until I very high, can you stop?
Me: Sure I can stop, but I thought you like it?
May: yes i do, but now I can think straight, we are frens, we cannot do this
Me: why not? Frens can give each other happiness so long as no other people knows
May(after pondering for a while) : you sure? You wont tell anyone?
Me: of course i wont, as long as i can make u happy, but you also need to make me happy
May: ok i believe you! What happened today between us will be a secret, we cannot tell anyone
Me: yes of course
May: what should I do to make you happy?
Please dont say you want sex ok? Its too much to agree to!

Ho sei liao...but i cannot jump straight in, I need to work out my plans!

Me: okie sure, dont worry, i wont ask you for sex, I just have a small small request.

May: ok what is it?
Me: I just wish I can apply some sun block on your bottom and back, that would make me very happy, can you agree on this request?
May: oh thats fine, but you cannot go beneath the area ok? And you cannot see ok?

Crazy, how to not see right? I readily agreed and continued to grind my cock tightly against her front part,making May groan and moan with her eyes closed. I skillfully insert my cock into her bikini bottom and grind against her bushy hair, she moaned louder..I like that!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1