The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

The next night, my wife was busy showering and putting on her beauty face mask, dad and me were chatting on the living room sofa. I asked him if he was happy staying at our place and he replied and thanked us for our kind hospitality. Then dad was hesitant but finally asked me.

Dad: Your wife is a good lady. You have to take good care of her! Don't always play outside till you neglected her needs.

I was wondering why dad suddenly asked me this question and I thought back, it might have something to do with our role play last night. He heard us teasing and said she needed more cocks! Oh no, dad must be wondering what was going on!

Me: Of coz, Pa. But I really did not go outside play around.

D: Oh OK. Good to hear that. Play is play but now your limits.

M: Sure, no worry. But what about you Pa! You got no chance to go nowadays!

D: Yah lor, how to go like this? People will also laugh at me when on wheelchair, still want to go find chicken!

All along, me and dad quite close and we can chat almost anything, including finding chickens, hehe! I knew dad often went drinking with his friends and also they all old men loved to go find chickens weekly.

M: True! Wait till recover first. But in the mean time, how you?

D: What you mean how? Can still use hand mah!

M: Oh.. but not so song mah!

D: No choice la. Better than nothing..

Later in the night, when my wife and me went to bed, she asked me what did we chat about? And I told her honestly.

Me: I told you before last time, Pa loves to go find chicken!

Wife: Yes I know.

M: Do you blame him for that?

W: NO! Why should I? If mum did not give him his needs, he don't have the choice.

M: Oh.. good to hear that. That you did not dispise Pa.

W: I have no right to judge him nor stop him. He is NOT my husband!

M: So that means you can judge me lor!

W: Of coz! And don't you dare go find chicken like Pa! I have the right to stop you! Your own wife you also have not fully satisfied her, dare you go outside play! I chop off your thing then you know!

M: Wah, no need so force lah! I also never say want go find! If chopped already, no more then how to satisfy you?

W: You 'buay paisai' Have like no have same same! Not much of a use. Less than 5 minutes finish! WTF! See lah! When I provoke you, your idiot thing then can stand up!

She shook her head when I looked down and see my own reaction. What she said was not wrong! What the heck was wrong with my unpredictable dick!

M: Pa nowadays, no go outside find and so he told me he DIY.

W: Of coz can't go like that. Wait till he recover lor. Must tahan! No choice.

M: With you so distracting to him, I think he also cant taken and shake everyday, hehe.

W: Don't blame me lah. He can also don't see me mah!

M: Pa is also a strong man. How he can resist!

W: Can't be helped. Whenever I cooked, he always stay around to chit chat with me. I think he likes my ass, hehe!

M: How do you know?

W: I am a woman with six sense, haha. He seemed to be forever looking at my ass whenever I turn my back to him. If he saw me, he will always pretend to look elsewhere.

M: Oh is it! He is only a man lah.

W: Why you always have to defend for him har? Let me tell you what happen one of the night when you were asleep. I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I was shocked when I saw dad siting in the kitchen, drinking beer. So paisai! Coz I did not cover up as so troublesome and how I know Pa was there!

M: Oh.. what were you wearing then?

W: Only the lingerie. That very see thru skin tone one! From a distance, he probably thought I was naked! Coz colour same like my skin.

M: No wear bra?

W: Of coz no! I don't sleep with bra on!

M: Then also no panties too, correct?

W: So smart, darling. I was sure he saw my pussy when I bend down to take the drink in the fridge.

M: Well, you love to do pussy show!

W: Hello! It was unintentional as I was not even aware he was there. So when I turned around, then I saw him staring at me. I was frozen for a few seconds before I started to shyly used my hands to cover my modesty.

M: So he saw all of your frontal view too?

W: I'm sure he did!

M: How long were you there with Pa?

W: I don't know. I don't time it! I only sat there for a short while, drinking my water.

I still think my wife had the intention to show off! She could have walk back to the room but why the need to sit with dad to drink together? No wonder Pa need to DIY often if go on like that!
Old 04-07-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Sorry.. thought no one like this type of taboo story as did not log in. OK will update soon since still have some readers interested. Thks
Nice JAV theme writeup.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wife loves flaunting to FIL for sure. She enjoys the attention and may already be wet 💦
Old 04-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

Nice story, do keep it up bro
Old 04-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BadKarmz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she getting wet
Old 05-07-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
gopoc25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygopoc25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

more update of it
Old 05-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
More please TS...cheers.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Hope to hear more stories and maybe wife fking her FIL Or maybe there's threesome??
Old 05-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

One evening I got a call from my wife that dad had a fall, so I rushed back after work to check. Lucky it was considered as minor. He fell down when he was in the bathroom, starting to take a bath. He usually wheeled himself inside the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around. And then he would slowly shift himself to the commode, so he could sit down to bathe.

He said he was not careful enough and slipped while transferring himself to the commode. Hence, his buttocks was hurt and also his right hand, while trying to break the fall. Luckily wife had come back home at that time and hear him screaming in the bathroom. So she quickly rushed in and fortunately, he did not have the habit to lock the door.

Wife said she immediately carried him up to the commode and checked his injury. And quickly helped him to wash up quick and put him on the bed.

Wife: Pa still so paisai and try to cover his thing, even though I could see he was trying hard to hold his injury pain. So pitiful!

Me: He is like that. Always try to put a strong front. So what did you do to help him?

W: No choice lah! Have to help him clean and wash for him but he still told me no need and he can do it himself! How to do with only one hand left!

M: Oh, that's very good of you to take care of him. So for the next few days, how?

W: What how? You wanna help him wash up?

M: No lah.. better you do it for him.

W: OK lor.. you said one hor. Don't blame me and said I seduce Pa OK?

M: Won't lah.. in times like this, still want to fuzzy so much for what..

Then when at night, we make love and I could not help resist asking her.

Me: Darling, you saw Papa one. His nice or not?

Wife: You har! Nonsense. I already worried sick when I saw him and lucky, he still OK.

M: I understand but since his thing was totally exposed to you, sure you no choice have to see it, regardless of you like it or not!

W: Hm.. OK lah.. think not bad.

M: He still in erect state?

W: Yah lor.. I also taken aback when I saw it.

M: Maybe he was shaking it?

W: Think so too.. maybe over excited when want to come and so he slipped. Likely be the case too.

M: Wonder what is he thinking when he jerking off!

W: I don't know. Must be thinking of all those chickens he had called, hehe

M: Don't think so.. Think likely he was thinking of your ass waving at his face this few days!

W: You har! Why don't you go ask him? If you dare!

M: Even if I dare to ask, he won't admit lah.

Then my wife so notti! She arched her naked ass in front of my face and said,

W: Pa, you like what you see? It will help you come more like this! See more and shake it out!

At that moment, I lost control and quickly pushed my hard thing inside her and said,

M: Daughter-in-law in law, got pussy in front of me. No need to shake! Fuck more shiok!

W: Oh yes.. fuck me Papa! Give it all to me! Shoot inside me. fuck.. fuCK.. FUCK!!

And with that tension, I sprayed all inside her.. in less than 3 minutes.
Old 05-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
voyel81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait till recover first.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS! Thanks
Old 06-07-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Husband and wife so notti, tease old man.

Old 08-07-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

I was curious and excited at the same time and I thought, maybe some thing she dared not tell, so only told me half truth.. So I decided to check on her but how? I took the courage to install a mini voice recording hidden in front of the small table in the kitchen. Maybe she might at night came come and chat with dad there? As she had told me once before. The recorder was a nice motion sensor and it would start to record once they were voices or loud noise. I did not want to put video as I thought it would be to much and not nice to do that.

And I also put another one in the shower area, so I could hear what they were up to, when she started to help Pa to bathe. Must be interesting to hear, directly from the horse's mouth!

For the first few times from the voice recording, nothing much happened between them as it was mostly the sound of water splashing. They did not even talk much, likely they both felt awkward and shy about it. Wife told me that dad always used a wet towel to cover his private part as he did not feel comfortable about it.

Then wife told me Pa secretly masturbated when she was in the bathroom washing clothes. From the bathroom recording, cant hear much. Just mainly water sound and finally heard her voice said, "Still so strong and so much!" What was that supposed to be? They did it? But she never tell me so or dared not tell me?

Then that night, from the kitchen table recording, I heard Pa chatting on his mobile to his friend. Will only post the relevant topics and cut off all the rubbished non important chatting. Can only hear Pa talking but not his friend on the line as he did not put on loud speaker's mode.

Dad on phone speaking: I also don't know what to do! I see already also buay tahan! Not that I want to!

Aiyoh, my good daughter in law helped me washed up lah!

Haha! You no have har? That means I must be super lucky to have lor.

What happened was today she help me washed up, she like putting on a sexy show for me! Not sure intentional or not but I could not control lah.

Like how? Today, she only wrapped a towel around herself. Problem was, the towel seemed too small. Could only cover her top part and half her ass was exposed!

Walio, of coz steam lah! Coz confirmed no wear panties underneath. Coz I was directly behind her, and she bend over to handwashed my underwear for me. I also paisai to see.

Yah lor, she did not squat down but bend over! Sure her ass totally exposed for me to see! Think I can even count the number of pussy hair she have!

Not much bush, as think she shave a lot away. For five minutes, her slit seemed to split open and so inviting wet too!

No bluff you lah. Swear she was wet!!

What did I do? Nothing lah! Can see but cannot touch lah. I could not tahan, so I put my hand under the towel to rub it lor.

Not sure she saw or not. But when she looked back, I pretend to stop lor. But in the end, she know lah! Think she intentionally tease me, so I can shake it out!

Why I said she know? Coz after I cum, she turned around and before I could react, she took the wet towel that cover my cock! She was not even surprised when she saw so much sperm all messy on my crotch area. And she even whispered, "still so strong and so much!"

She then washed it clean for me lor, hehe.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I was curious and excited at the same time and I thought, maybe some thing she dared not tell, so only told me half truth.. So I decided to check on her but how? I took the courage to install a mini voice recording hidden in front of the small table in the kitchen. Maybe she might at night came come and chat with dad there? As she had told me once before. The recorder was a nice motion sensor and it would start to record once they were voices or loud noise. I did not want to put video as I thought it would be to much and not nice to do that.

And I also put another one in the shower area, so I could hear what they were up to, when she started to help Pa to bathe. Must be interesting to hear, directly from the horse's mouth!

For the first few times from the voice recording, nothing much happened between them as it was mostly the sound of water splashing. They did not even talk much, likely they both felt awkward and shy about it. Wife told me that dad always used a wet towel to cover his private part as he did not feel comfortable about it.

Then wife told me Pa secretly masturbated when she was in the bathroom washing clothes. From the bathroom recording, cant hear much. Just mainly water sound and finally heard her voice said, "Still so strong and so much!" What was that supposed to be? They did it? But she never tell me so or dared not tell me?

Then that night, from the kitchen table recording, I heard Pa chatting on his mobile to his friend. Will only post the relevant topics and cut off all the rubbished non important chatting. Can only hear Pa talking but not his friend on the line as he did not put on loud speaker's mode.

Dad on phone speaking: I also don't know what to do! I see already also buay tahan! Not that I want to!

Aiyoh, my good daughter in law helped me washed up lah!

Haha! You no have har? That means I must be super lucky to have lor.

What happened was today she help me washed up, she like putting on a sexy show for me! Not sure intentional or not but I could not control lah.

Like how? Today, she only wrapped a towel around herself. Problem was, the towel seemed too small. Could only cover her top part and half her ass was exposed!

Walio, of coz steam lah! Coz confirmed no wear panties underneath. Coz I was directly behind her, and she bend over to handwashed my underwear for me. I also paisai to see.

Yah lor, she did not squat down but bend over! Sure her ass totally exposed for me to see! Think I can even count the number of pussy hair she have!

Not much bush, as think she shave a lot away. For five minutes, her slit seemed to split open and so inviting wet too!

No bluff you lah. Swear she was wet!!

What did I do? Nothing lah! Can see but cannot touch lah. I could not tahan, so I put my hand under the towel to rub it lor.

Not sure she saw or not. But when she looked back, I pretend to stop lor. But in the end, she know lah! Think she intentionally tease me, so I can shake it out!

Why I said she know? Coz after I cum, she turned around and before I could react, she took the wet towel that cover my cock! She was not even surprised when she saw so much sperm all messy on my crotch area. And she even whispered, "still so strong and so much!"

She then washed it clean for me lor, hehe.
incest coming sooon
Old 08-07-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then my wife so notti! She arched her naked ass in front of my face and said,

W: Pa, you like what you see? It will help you come more like this! See more and shake it out!

At that moment, I lost control and quickly pushed my hard thing inside her and said,

M: Daughter-in-law in law, got pussy in front of me. No need to shake! Fuck more shiok!

W: Oh yes.. fuck me Papa! Give it all to me! Shoot inside me. fuck.. fuCK.. FUCK!!

And with that tension, I sprayed all inside her.. in less than 3 minutes.
Lucky FIL to have such wonderful DIL. I believe very soon can proceed to full course, hehe.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1