The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MR for mayee

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
MR on Mayee

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=516638

Hi guys, so I went for mayee yesterday afternoon. Well, for starters, her face look 80% like her photos, alittle more baby fats on her face so I would rate 8/10 for her face.

Figure wise, she's quite short, and rather chubby. 6/10 for figure

However, her service and gfe is 11/10. She has a really friendly demeanor, makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. Throughout the whole session, she engages conversation with you and makes you feel at ease. Massage was ok, not too bad..

Special service: 10/10. She is v gentle, and takes her time and effort to arouse gently and thoroughly. One of the best I've experienced. After that, she still ask me to rest awhile and continues to engage in conversation. Hard to find such a gem nowadays..

Oh, and environment is good as well, quiet and private apartment, clean with dry and clean towels

Rtm: yes
Looks like she's definitely on your list to go. Service and attitude is everything.

How do you rate her place compared to 小果 kind of place ?
Old 17-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_rubber View Post
thanks bro yqz7 for the heads up. If that a case.. Kiv first
But but.. Disclaimer hor. I nvr try her before so I dunno for sure. Just personally din want to take the risk on her cos she seems v business oriented and to me that's jus a warning to be prepared for a fast and anyhow job that I got from others.
But she may jolly well be a gem since she has been here for so long.
Old 17-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Hi bros. If you guys remember me from a few pages back, I was the blur guy who booked one of the ML because I misinterpreted another bro's post about that ML being good. End up wasted my $$$. Haha. Determined to get some good service, I decided to try another lady.

Called a few, Miqi, Michelle, and Peace, but all fully booked. Really hot man these few girls. Have been trying for a while but still no chance to try them. So in the end Fei Fei was free. Though have not read much about her, I remember there was at least one good FR on her, if not I wouldn't have shortlisted also.

Location wise I think not so convenient if you don't drive. It's in quite a central area though. And quite discreet, so that's good for me.

EDIT: Actually there's an MRT nearby. One of the new lines so I don't know as I normally drive.

Opened the door and I saw her, wa petite girl with big boobs, right up my alley. Went in, and she asked me to shower. I normally like the girl to shower for me, but since she didn't offer to do it, I didn't push for it either. Came out and began massage. Massage was really good! Lots of effort, and decent strength. Then after that, flipped me around for the main event.

BBBJ was very nice. A lot of effort put in, lots of slurping sounds, and some nice listerine sensation. Win-win, she keeps her mouth clean, and I get an awesome feeling. After that decided to try boobs fuck. So she took out her oil, and started applying it with her hands. OMG the sensation was out of this world! I got to say she has magic hands. If you had been to Jenny at Holiday Inn in the past, I would say this is even better! Shortly after, bth, ask her to transfer to BF. Dick really disappear into her boobs. Maybe I got small dick la, you guys let me know if you can see yours. Haha. Came shortly after. Wash up, paid, and left a happy man. After getting into my car then realised I actually exceeded time by 10min.

Anyway she said she's going back soon.

Things to note:
Mentioned in the website she provide FJ, but I wasn't offered. Maybe code red? I don't really care though, cause I didn't want FJ anyway, and the other services more than made up for it.

Pros:
Big Boobs
Great Attitude
Great Handjob
Discreet Location

Cons:
A few tattoos
Didn't shower together

Would be great if bros can show some appreciation for my FR in terms of points or good lobangs! If you want me to keep it a secret, I will!

Anyway this is her url.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7849

Last edited by lyster; 17-03-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 17-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
Hi bros. If you guys remember me from a few pages back, I was the blur guy who booked one of the ML because I misinterpreted another bro's post about that ML being good. End up wasted my $$$. Haha. Determined to get some good service, I decided to try another lady.

Called a few, Miqi, Michelle, and Peace, but all fully booked. Really hot man these few girls. Have been trying for a while but still no chance to try them. So in the end Fei Fei was free. Though have not read much about her, I remember there was at least one good FR on her, if not I wouldn't have shortlisted also.

Location wise I think not so convenient if you don't drive. It's in quite a central area though. And quite discreet, so that's good for me.

Opened the door and I saw her, wa petite girl with big boobs, right up my alley. Went in, and she asked me to shower. I normally like the girl to shower for me, but since she didn't offer to do it, I didn't push for it either. Came out and began massage. Massage was really good! Lots of effort, and decent strength. Then after that, flipped me around for the main event.

BBBJ was very nice. A lot of effort put in, lots of slurping sounds, and some nice listerine sensation. Win-win, she keeps her mouth clean, and I get an awesome feeling. After that decided to try boobs fuck. So she took out her oil, and started applying it with her hands. OMG the sensation was out of this world! I got to say she has magic hands. If you had been to Jenny at Holiday Inn in the past, I would say this is even better! Shortly after, bth, ask her to transfer to BF. Dick really disappear into her boobs. Maybe I got small dick la, you guys let me know if you can see yours. Haha. Came shortly after. Wash up, paid, and left a happy man. After getting into my car then realised I actually exceeded time by 10min.

Things to note:
Mentioned in the website she provide FJ, but I wasn't offered. Maybe code red? I don't really care though, cause I didn't want FJ anyway, and the other services more than made up for it.

Pros:
Big Boobs
Great Attitude
Great Handjob
Discreet Location

Cons:
A few tattoos
Didn't shower together

Would be great if bros can show some appreciation for my FR in terms of points or good lobangs! If you want me to keep it a secret, I will!

Anyway this is her url.

I was tempted by here boobs and BF,but only 1 shot. =(
I scared later haven start enjoying i misfire liao.
Old 17-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron03 View Post

I had 2 always and already my 3rd visit liao , just top up a little lor for 2 , instead of tipping the girls like I used to do I topped up for another shot.

She's a very nice lady and I had no qualms about negotiating with her , also she's not the type that will lion open big mouth and ask for huge amount to add on service. Very service oriented , know what man wants and tries her best to fulfill my desires.

Nowadays for me it's either FeiFei for Milf experience or Miqi for some SYT action. Will just RTM until they rtc since I've already got some chemistry built up with them , services just get better each time.

Meanwhile will just lurk in here and camp for MR to see if any outstanding gems appear.

I'm starting to reminisce my time with Fate and her teh voice liao lol , she really set the standard bar too high for me.
Old 17-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jav23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Things to note:

Pros:
Big Boobs
Great Attitude
Great Handjob
Discreet Location

Cons:
A few tattoos
Didn't shower together

Anyway this is her url.

Bro, u got any ideal when will she leaving. I also have shortlisted get but till now still haven't got the chance to try.
Old 17-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
I had 2 always and already my 3rd visit liao , just top up a little lor for 2 , instead of tipping the girls like I used to do I topped up for another shot.

She's a very nice lady and I had no qualms about negotiating with her , also she's not the type that will lion open big mouth and ask for huge amount to add on service. Very service oriented , know what man wants and tries her best to fulfill my desires.

Nowadays for me it's either FeiFei for Milf experience or Miqi for some SYT action. Will just RTM until they rtc since I've already got some chemistry built up with them , services just get better each time.

Meanwhile will just lurk in here and camp for MR to see if any outstanding gems appear.

I'm starting to reminisce my time with Fate and her teh voice liao lol , she really set the standard bar too high for me.
Ooo, can top up for additional shot. Thanks for the info bro!
Good thing to know for newbies like me.

I used to visit mz, but now seems like this stable not very stable
Old 17-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha for me stamina not so good. Most of the time 1 shot enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post

Hi bro. Care to share how much you top up for one more shot? Don't want to spoil market also la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav23 View Post
Bro, u got any ideal when will she leaving. I also have shortlisted get but till now still haven't got the chance to try.
Paiseh bro I really cannot remember. But maybe 2 weeks if I'm not wrong. For me I don't really RTF, so I didn't really take note. Too many ML to try.
Old 17-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
Overdue fr
I went when she was called Prada - FL. Her looks really my type.
She look like the pic posted except maybe look a lil tired if she's not on makeup.
Anyway basically it was quite sop throughout. She"s only a b not c as advert. Service wise, friendly but keeps on checking her phone throughout the whole session .
Bro, thanks for the fr. Checked her phone throughout the whole session when she was FL? Meaning she was holding her phone while doing her job? Interesting... anyway, since she converted to ML, so just want to know whether her service improve and how's the massage.. although I am a look sucker
Old 17-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Join the misfiring squad, sometimes i do admit is pretty much hard to control and shoot on her. too shiok sometimes... for me as well.
But some will offer 2nd shot with a bit of discount, just enjoy

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha for me stamina not so good. Most of the time 1 shot enough for me.

Hi bro. Care to share how much you top up for one more shot? Don't want to spoil market also la.

Paiseh bro I really cannot remember. But maybe 2 weeks if I'm not wrong. For me I don't really RTF, so I didn't really take note. Too many ML to try.

That one you have to negotiate with her , I add another $20-30 on different occasions for additional HJ after 1 BF. Might be different for other bros thou , depends on chemistry. But do let her know before session starts so she can manage her massage time.

She will be leaving on end of this month if I'm not wrong.
Old 17-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav23 View Post
yo bro, IIRC, it's end of this mth.
Old 17-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

are there any A cup massage girls?
should be interesting haha
Old 17-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good FR. I totally agree with you that Fei Fei is a big boob gem. worth visiting....

Quote:

EDIT: Actually there's an MRT nearby. One of the new lines so I don't know as I normally drive.

Things to note:

Pros:
Big Boobs
Great Attitude
Great Handjob
Discreet Location

Cons:
A few tattoos
Didn't shower together

Anyway this is her url.

Old 17-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting taste. A cup only....certainly not a boob lover. rare.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
are there any A cup massage girls?
should be interesting haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1