The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Possibilities of Finding transgender in Legal cathouse and theFreelancer

I guess this is an understatement. But what are the chances that you selected a transgender without you realizing at all?
Old 24-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possibilities of Finding transgender in Legal cathouse and theFreelancer

Quite possible. For a foreigner in Singapore, gender is whatever his/her passport says, and transgenders who have undergone bottom surgery would generally be able to state their new gender identity, even though the NRIC equivalent usually shows their original gender. This is the case for Thais and Viets.

I am speaking as someone who is in a serious relationship with a transwoman for the last 3+ years. I met her in a KTV, and she was, for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from a cisgender female. After about 6 months I realized that she never seemed to have menses, so I figured things out from there. I am comfortable with her gender identity, and we are happy together. She has left the KTV life behind, and we live like a normal couple.

My gf has many friends who are transgender, but it is a sad fact that a huge majority underwent Gender Reaffirmation Surgery (GRS) post-completion of puberty so they will never be able to pass off as a cisgender female. Yes, a large majority do sex work to sustain themselves, and also to fund their planned surgeries but their identity as transssexuals usually gets them a very low rate for sexual services.

Fun fact: A transgender woman and a man can be legally married in Singapore under the Women's Charter. And yes, we can apply for an HDB too. Obviously we can never have our own children, but if we adopt then the adopted children can obtain Singapore citizenship just like other couples.

TLDR: The Singapore authorities will never ask for your gender assigned at birth, so the gender as stated in the passport is a prima facie (i.e. always taken at face value and assumed to be true)

Last edited by Penguin23; 24-01-2023 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
I guess this is an understatement. But what are the chances that you selected a transgender without you realizing at all?
Definitely possible. However, not easy to put a statistic to this. I can only describe it as... a slim chance? Depending on where you visit as well.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes very possible….. this is my true experience that happen recently… I attended a friend’s wedding and the whole table was a mixture of the bride and groom friends. All of us are strangers. Seated beside me is a very pretty lady of about 25 years old. She is so pretty i couldn't stop taking sneak peeks at her. (Iam a straight female lol) halfway through the course I was checking my Sbf account as I posted a thread and was checking for any new messages. I didn’t bother about discretion as I thought it’s just words on the screen no one will know it’s SBF. Or so I thought. Furthermore on both my sides are female.

Then suddenly the pretty one leaned towards me and said “hey u on SBF ah? Hahahah”

I was shocked.

I said “how u know ah?”

“Aiya I also surf sbf lor hahaha”

Suddenly the dinner became a little more exciting. Seated beside me is a lady who frequent sbf, what exciting stories she could have?

“I see u from start to now u keep looking at sbf hahaha, are u FL?”
The way she giggle, can make any man go weak. Cute dimples. Pearly whites.

“No I am not FL… I posted a thread seeking a male slave for a friend who is coming to Sg for hols hahaha she is a Dom. Play play kind not pro la. You know what is Dom?”

“Dominatrix la… Ooooh so exciting”

“So why u on Sbf?”

I expected her to say something like being curious etc… her answer shocked me. Not because of what she is, but her forthright attitude and her bluntness with a someone whom she don’t even know.

“I am Fl lor”

And that’s the 1st out of the 3 bombs she dropped. We chat happily about her clients and about Sbf. We aren’t afraid of ppl hearing us talking about boobs dicks and chastity cages as the background music and ppl chattering in the ballroom was pretty loud.

And then she dropped 2nd bomb.

She is a transgender. She had her sex reassignment done in Thailand. From top to bottom. Facial feminization, tracheal shave, breast augmentation down to creating a neo-vagina. The full package. The op was a huge success for her.

She said no one will know she is a transgender unless she said so. And all her clients never know.

Anyway, I really enjoyed chatting with her. She have raised enough money and left Sg to further her studies. Before penning this post, I have seek her permission to share my encounter here. But don’t pm me asking who she is.

And the last bomb, she mentioned she is not the only local transgender FL. There are a handful of them.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualkinks View Post
And the last bomb, she mentioned she is not the only local transgender FL. There are a handful of them.
Indeed, it is possible in Singapore to have your sex updated in your NRIC, after furnishing the required documentation to ICA of your completed sex reassignment (bottom) surgery.

Once your sex is updated per NRIC, you can marry under the Women's Charter and have the full rights accorded to married couples by the government (e.g. BTO, Baby Bonus for adopted children).

We are actually more progressive on this front than what Pink Dot leads us to believe. What the government refuses flat out to support, to be perfectly honest are gay couples. The rest of the LGBTIQA2S+ crowd are pretty harmless in comparison.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Definitely will have. Like bros mention, some you dont even know they are. However i also agree that the statistic not so many la. and if you dont know then just enjoy lor.
Old 25-02-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Transgender & Transexual

@Penguin23 @Dettolboy_77

Lots of people (most Singaporeans) confused or do not understand with "Transgender" (跨性别) and "Transexual" (变性).

Read HWZ post #44
https://forums. hard ware zone.com.sg/threads/rachel-levine-transgender-official-sworn-in-as-four-star-admiral-in-us-history.6625292/post-137416406
*Leave out the space between.

There is a clear explanation YouTube video by Dr Xu Lanfang differentiating the two terms.

Old 26-02-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Is this common in Singapore? Thailand is so common. Sometimes those pretty girls turn out to be transgender. But if you are a women, I think it is quite safe. But for men, best not to do full body oil massage

Haha
Old 26-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Is this common in Singapore? Thailand is so common. Sometimes those pretty girls turn out to be transgender. But if you are a women, I think it is quite safe. But for men, best not to do full body oil massage

Haha
Not common. But, if you have more than a casual relationship with one then you tend to come into contact with their friends who are all like them.

So I know quite a few transwomen and transmen through my gf. They generally struggle with social acceptance so they tend to stick together.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not common. But, if you have more than a casual relationship with one then you tend to come into contact with their friends who are all like them.

So I know quite a few transwomen and transmen through my gf. They generally struggle with social acceptance so they tend to stick together.
common or not, actually also depends on location. OMG Huai Khwang so many. And pretty la! look better than the girls!
Old 01-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcfly View Post
common or not, actually also depends on location. OMG Huai Khwang so many. And pretty la! look better than the girls!
some i couldnt even tell they trans
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1