The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah but most actual biological females freelancers won't do a threesome with a LB. I'll be in BKK in February and have every intention to carry out my fantasy again.

I know a contact whose willing to do it. I would like to do it but can't find any lady boy willing to do it or can stand to do it with her
Old 20-02-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FanCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

I was wondering if most of the ladyboys already fully modify or still hv birdy?
Old 11-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
I was wondering if most of the ladyboys already fully modify or still hv birdy?
Not sure if there's ever any official stats on post and pre opts.
Most of the one we encountered in the adult entertainment business are pre-ops.
Old 18-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I had a post op in pattaya did a bj on me a few months ago.
Her pussy didn't look like a slit; it looked like a deep small hole on the ground.
A year ago, I had a post op did a hj on me, his dick is a full 7 inches long.
It is mostly hit and misses with lbs.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson619 View Post
Not sure if there's ever any official stats on post and pre opts.
Most of the one we encountered in the adult entertainment business are pre-ops.
i think the post ops one will go to g - clubs etc ? mix in with the real ladies to get work ?
Old 28-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heading to Bkk in the coming weeks. Can anyone share where is a good place to look for LBs? Or anyone familiar with any agency tt can supply a LB and a biological female for group sessions?

Thank you
Old 29-03-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HokkienPeng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Heading to Bkk in the coming weeks. Can anyone share where is a good place to look for LBs? Or anyone familiar with any agency tt can supply a LB and a biological female for group sessions?

Thank you
Check in bar, search on IG. Else outside therma cafe or mi chat. Lastly Thai friendly app.
Old 11-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng888 View Post
Check in bar, search on IG. Else outside therma cafe or mi chat. Lastly Thai friendly app.
After three years in Bangkok I had my first visit to Check In Bar last night. Not a bad time overall. Played some pool, had a few beers and got my dick rubbed outside my shorts.

I found the quality of the girls to be slightly above average but some were aggressive to the point of it being a turn-off. It seems common from what I observed that making out aggressively at the bar is a thing.

Maybe some other fellas would want to join me for my next visit.

Last edited by Squiffy; 11-05-2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old 23-05-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
After three years in Bangkok I had my first visit to Check In Bar last night. Not a bad time overall. Played some pool, had a few beers and got my dick rubbed outside my shorts.

I found the quality of the girls to be slightly above average but some were aggressive to the point of it being a turn-off. It seems common from what I observed that making out aggressively at the bar is a thing.

Maybe some other fellas would want to join me for my next visit.
Yes CIB is the place to go if you want to have a good raunchy time where you can get your dick rub etc. They are fairly aggressive and normally you might have 2 or 3 giirls with some of the service staff servicing you!! The problem is that after a few drinks for them and for you, the bill mounts!! Good for a laugh.....Some guys love it, but some hate it.
There are other LB bars like Why Not bar and Cindy's and a few others which are a bit laid back.
Old 24-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Yes CIB is the place to go if you want to have a good raunchy time where you can get your dick rub etc. They are fairly aggressive and normally you might have 2 or 3 giirls with some of the service staff servicing you!! The problem is that after a few drinks for them and for you, the bill mounts!! Good for a laugh.....Some guys love it, but some hate it.
There are other LB bars like Why Not bar and Cindy's and a few others which are a bit laid back.
Visited Cindy's during my last trip to BKK. Can feel that it's not as pushy as the other bars in Nana. A nice place to chill out with LBs if you enjoy their company.
Old 27-05-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was at Check In bar a couple months back.

It was a good time chatting and kissing up the girls for just a few rounds of drinks and sponsoring a pool competition which only costed like 1k THB and all the LBs and waitresses participated in and then treat you like their godfather.

Took this really slim and tall (175cm) LB Jessie for LT at 5k THB. She gave a great BJ and I dove deep for my first experience at AJ, which was not bad.

The condom broke but I splurted regardless and treated it as an accident (opps not sorry). But seriously guys don't use the JP brand... they break easily.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post
I was at Check In bar a couple months back.

It was a good time chatting and kissing up the girls for just a few rounds of drinks and sponsoring a pool competition which only costed like 1k THB and all the LBs and waitresses participated in and then treat you like their godfather.

Took this really slim and tall (175cm) LB Jessie for LT at 5k THB. She gave a great BJ and I dove deep for my first experience at AJ, which was not bad.

The condom broke but I splurted regardless and treated it as an accident (opps not sorry). But seriously guys don't use the JP brand... they break easily.
Wow, condom break and be very risky. Hope everything is fine for you.

My personal experience is that some LB will straight up want to do it Raw when in the room. So can imagine the amount of unprotected sex going around there.

Play safe bros.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Will be heading to bkk soon in the coming weeks.

Excited to check out cockatoo, nep, CIB, Whynot, Cindy’s.

Might drop by multiple places throughout a night.

Are the rates of 2k ST, 5k LT still the market rate after all of the Covid and inflation and shit?

Also might pick up afew freelancer lb on the streets near thermae if there’s any good.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Back in business after a few weeks away on annual leave. Have a cute young ladyboy “friend” that is interested in a threesome. Any SBF members in Bangkok next week and keen to join me. We will both have to make a small donation to her university fund.
Old 06-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Back in business after a few weeks away on annual leave. Have a cute young ladyboy “friend” that is interested in a threesome. Any SBF members in Bangkok next week and keen to join me. We will both have to make a small donation to her university fund.
bro, i will be in bkk. Your inbox is full, can you pm me ur requirements?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1