The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Soi cowboy me experience is 6k overnight
Note overnight they count 4 hrs from time leave the joint
So bring to makan or disco the clock starts
Bar fine from 500-1000 depends on joints
ST is 3k
Of course if got chemistry everything is negotiable
Generally cowboy is more expensive than NEP

Sukhumvit bars - OT generally quoted 4K max
Old 20-03-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Can someone help me understand what happened to me?
So i went to a beer bar in soi 22, kicked it off with a bar girl who another day texted me that she wanted to go see a movie with me, I said ok, so I picked her up at the bar at night and went to the movie theater, she then said she had to pay 2000 baht to the bar for her to leave for the night, but she never suggested that I pay it.. I felt bad and told her I would pay her the 2000 baht for going out with me… anyways then had a few drinks, took her back to my hotel, had sex and slept together all through the night.

What exactly happened here? Could the 2000 have included the bar fine + LT? I felt it was too cheap.
You got a good deal for a bang in Bangkok what else is there to explain? Do you want an award or what? You want ppl to comment you so hamsun man you can get laid for only 2000 baht is it? But dont hold your breath lah soon the kicker will come. Need your help her mothers washing machine broken need to buy new one, her fathers buffalo sick need to buy new one, her motorsai spoil, need to buy new one, bla bla bla.
Old 20-03-2023, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Bro Chris is right. Many of these girls won't entertain you if they can't communicate with you... These services and places are really no secret and can be easily found. But they won't open up to you if you can't communicate with them.
Actually I have come to realise that it’s how you conduct yourself that dictates whether certain doors open to you or not rather than level of language. Thais especially those in entertainment tend to “see people”. Encountered this so many times before. It’s a humble and respect others attitude which normally leads to better level of service.

I gave up helping to “arrange” local entertainment for “friends” from sg because it usually turns south as they don’t know how to conduct themselves and then they hold me liable for their bad experience. So I just take it that some of us have earned our stripes through our years cheonging land of smiles and those who want an easy setup and introduction without showing much gratitude or class for it just have to go through the pitfalls and learn the hard way how to get yourself through certain doors in the local Thai entertainment scene.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
You got a good deal for a bang in Bangkok what else is there to explain? Do you want an award or what? You want ppl to comment you so hamsun man you can get laid for only 2000 baht is it? But dont hold your breath lah soon the kicker will come. Need your help her mothers washing machine broken need to buy new one, her fathers buffalo sick need to buy new one, her motorsai spoil, need to buy new one, bla bla bla.
It was a genuine question of simply trying to understand if this is a normal situation expected with bar girls, I have no idea as I had zero experience with them so fuck you.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I gave up helping to “arrange” local entertainment for “friends” from sg because it usually turns south as they don’t know how to conduct themselves and then they hold me liable for their bad experience. So I just take it that some of us have earned our stripes through our years cheonging land of smiles and those who want an easy setup and introduction without showing much gratitude or class for it just have to go through the pitfalls and learn the hard way how to get yourself through certain doors in the local Thai entertainment scene.
hahahaha you have finally learned
Old 21-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually I have come to realise that it’s how you conduct yourself that dictates whether certain doors open to you or not rather than level of language. Thais especially those in entertainment tend to “see people”. Encountered this so many times before. It’s a humble and respect others attitude which normally leads to better level of service.

i agree with you. when friend ask me i also dont arrange anymore. got blame before say they didnt managed to pick up the girls. wth the girl dont want to go with them my fault.

as u mentioned they dont know how to present themselves.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hahahaha you have finally learned
i have this assumption, alot of these "friends" they want find super cheap super good. ai pi ai qi ai dua liap ni
Old 21-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kitap82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

word of caution.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by princecharm94 View Post
i have this assumption, alot of these "friends" they want find super cheap super good. ai pi ai qi ai dua liap ni
even if they are fine, end up they will just spoil the place for everyone. might as well just keep it to yourself and a few trusted & tested people and enjoy it.
Old 25-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
even if they are fine, end up they will just spoil the place for everyone. might as well just keep it to yourself and a few trusted & tested people and enjoy it.
ya so now depending on who ask, i usually just not sure or long time never go liao dont know any changes lol
Old 03-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, thank you all for sharing valuable insights on the chiong scene in BKK. I will be going there with a bro in Jun but it seems that we'll be at a huge disadvantage if we do not speak Thai. Especially if we intend to visit KTV, gentlemen's club instead of soapy massage parlour.
Is there any place which is more friendly for non-Thai speaking people?
Old 04-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
falcie2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
Hi guys, thank you all for sharing valuable insights on the chiong scene in BKK. I will be going there with a bro in Jun but it seems that we'll be at a huge disadvantage if we do not speak Thai. Especially if we intend to visit KTV, gentlemen's club instead of soapy massage parlour.
Hey I don't think you should be worrying on the language barrier so much. Most of the girls I met so far at the very least know a little bit of English and some are very good.

I'm not the expert nor the most experienced person here, but I think for a starter you can try go gogobar. You can sit there and watch girls perform, and if you happen To like a girl you can just buy the girl a drink.If you guys get along well you can barfine her and bring back to your hotel.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro, if your intention is just to fuck, then pay a bit more go to soapy. no english needed. lol..

however, if you want to pick up girls.. then going to the local clubs might be your best bet. generally the girls at the clubs are a little more sophisticated and have some level of english.

don't set any expectations and you'll be fine.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stick to the more tourist places and you will find ladies that speak english. Even for G club, the popular ones like Pimp, Elite, Booze, Dubai etc will have enough ladies that speak english. Just tell the mamasan or papasan you want girls that speak english. KTV will have to depend on location. If you go outskirts like Ladphrao area, hard to find english speaking girls. Better chance at Sukhkumvit, silom areas etc.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
whalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Yeah I got her LINE, we’ve been chatting while I’m in SG, and I’m going back soon so I already know she’s DTF, I guess I might’ve found myself a FWB without even looking for one. I’m starting to think 2k really is the bar fine and she’s giving me sex FOC as long as I at least take her out.
bro can share her line maaa tqsm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1