The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
alantck9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelnewsasia View Post
we all will get tempted, attracted, find the grass is greener on the other side blah blah blah etc etc etc...

we cannot 100% follow our hearts. its all rubbish talk to "justify" break ups, cheating, etc.

it is a CHOICE. i am not the perfect guy. i cheat. i sleep around. but i made that choice.

good guys who do not cheat also get tempted etc. the difference is they make the choice not to.
life is about choice. i totally agree with this. if we live our lives based on feelings everything eventually becomes boring etc.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woojacky88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

End the relationship, move on, don’t look back and find a new fb if needed. When strings are attached, it becomes complicated and u wouldn’t want that for sureeeee. Good luck buddy!
Old 15-03-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantck9191 View Post
life is about choice. i totally agree with this. if we live our lives based on feelings everything eventually becomes boring etc.
wah this one very true. if only based on feeling sure boring one day
Old 19-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
Hello everyone! And Happy 2023. Hope the New Year's been good to all even if it's likely that those entering this section of the forum is likely to be erring on the wrong side of sex.

Haha, for those of you who were kind enough to read through the thread and drop a note, it was nice to hear from you and feel `heard'.

I just thought I would share a little in the spirit of hearing from one another.

I will probably get slammed by some, but contrary to what can be inferred by my happy family sorta sharing earlier, I wasn't in love with the man I married. I was, by my own sense, in love with the HIM in this thread.

But all along, I have been more of a pessimist even before I met (let's call him) A. To me, love erodes over time and in the mundanity of life. I suppose I wanted kids more in the sense that it is what every other normal person does than because of a love for children and a want to nurture the young. So yes, a conformist because I lack the courage to be different and justify to others on why. I did even tell an ex-colleague that we should not marry the person we love, for marriage would erode the love over time. And it is good enough to marry a person you can live with and that companionable relationship might even bloom over time.

Does anyone agree with me?

My husband is a good man I suppose. Yes, I did not love him when I married him. We don't actually have much sex now. I wouldn't be lying if I said the carefree and best-sex days were spent with A. But he was married (still is), and all good things must come to an end, especially in our case. If I stayed on with him and dedicated myself to him without ever giving myself a chance of marriage and children, I don't think I would have turned out normal like today. I would have likely ended in a train wreck (possible suicide or a murderer- yes, at breaking point I did think of murdering him to end us).

So just as well things turned out as they did. I was still in love with him until I gave birth to my daughter. 2017. Wow. That is a good half a decade pining after him. I am one faithful FB, hah.

And after my daughter was born, my love grew to her and I assimilated into being part of a normal family - Dad, Mum and Baby. And it was nice to sink myself into normality and being a mother. Day by day, I clung to this life, seeking comfort in being the provider of comfort to my daughter and appreciating the care and love from my husband. And slowly, the pain, anger and love for A ebbed away and today I would say it is not even a mere shadow.

I say love - because I think I really did love him. There will be naysayers who say that love lasts forever and if he is so easily replaceable by a newborn then it wasn't love in the first place. I believe there are many different layers of love and mine was a giving one, I gave till resentment and anger broke through. It wasn't an unconditional one, but I was ready to give whatever I could. I didn't need him to leave his family, but I sure wanted him to love me back, when he couldn't and wouldn't.

But that is half a decade past and water under the bridge. I am not uber content right now but this is the life I know and must lead. The house is always in a mess. My boy is coming to his Terrible Twos and being sticky. My daughter is sometimes acts like an Angsty Toddler, but such is how life pans out.

If you ask me if I regret the 5 years as an FB where most might say I wasted my time, I'd say that we are all the sum of our experiences and how we face them. If that was what life dealt me, it has shaped me to what I am today. At 40, I think half my life is already probably possibly over. There's more to life than holding on to hate and broken relationships.

But I digress and I think I might have been too mellow. It was nice hearing from people again 10 years after I left this thread!

Perhaps my mini-reflection will evoke some memories of past loves/FB relationships that put a smile on your face today. : )
Only thing i'll say to this the strongest love (at least for me) is parental love. I think I am a pretty emotionally stunted person due to childhood. But when my daughter was born my first time in my life i understood true love. I think romantic love is a weakest kind of love that easily fades.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunlikeveg View Post
Only thing i'll say to this the strongest love (at least for me) is parental love. I think I am a pretty emotionally stunted person due to childhood. But when my daughter was born my first time in my life i understood true love. I think romantic love is a weakest kind of love that easily fades.
how do you know u love someone ?
Old 21-03-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princecharm94 View Post
Not being cheesy or what but when you know for sure you can give up anything just so that the other person can be happy and safe and you'll do it without expecting anything back.
Old 22-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not being cheesy or what but when you know for sure you can give up anything just so that the other person can be happy and safe and you'll do it without expecting anything back.
i think so too. it is when you are concerned about the happiness of that person more than your own
Old 30-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogu View Post
There is only one choice when 精虫上脑
hahaha this one become use small head to make choices
Old 30-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
Thanks , this is very well said.
thank you for agreeing with me
Old 30-03-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
you are right but also becareful as many guys mistake obsession with love. sometimes it is obsession. I have friend very obssess with ex long ago. and when we reflect back on the past, he actually didnt want to let go of the awesome sex she gives him. not love. he thought was love at that time.
Old 30-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
different people have different types of definitions or signs what ever you want to call it. after quite a few break ups i also dont know already whether i meet this girl that girl is love or not or just want to fill up the loneliness
Old 30-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
You have described children very well.

As the basis of a romantic relationship though, that is a recipe for disaster.

Expect nothing in return? Nothing?

Then only fraction of a fraction of human beings are capable of love.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
After carrying out a careful cost-benefit analysis of being in a relationship with this person, what you hope to get out of it versus what you're willing to pay.

Payng too much upfront because of unrealistic expectations is what causes most relationships to fail.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You have described children very well.

As the basis of a romantic relationship though, that is a recipe for disaster.

Expect nothing in return? Nothing?

Then only fraction of a fraction of human beings are capable of love.
guys who feel love that way probably are guys who do not love themselves. then when they put too much effort into the r/s they suffer. ya i agree it spells disaster.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
guys who feel love that way probably are guys who do not love themselves. then when they put too much effort into the r/s they suffer. ya i agree it spells disaster.
You must have known the old me.

I thought I loved someone, turns out it was actually an expression of how much I hated myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1