The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 11
RubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond repute
☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram
http://t.me/rubyclub

Click here for more

Update on 23 March 2023
Old 28-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster (A)

RubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond reputeRubySexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★★★ RubySexy ★★★ Visit us @ JB TOWN ★★★

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

Update on 23 March 2023
Old 28-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

Update on 28 March 2023
Add us telegram: @Rubyclub
Old 28-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

Update on 28 March 2023
Old 29-03-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 29-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 30-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 31-03-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 31-03-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 31-03-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 01-04-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Old 01-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nicky Rubysexy Johor

Went in to get the car fix and petrol. Had some time then make a booking with Rubysexy.

Once I reach, give instruction to go up to room to take a look at a few ladies that i shortlisted.

First look, her figure was sexy and curvy, have the mixed and slutty look with a perky ass too and mid yellow skin. She caught my attention and i text the guy and said i will take her.

Went straight into action, strip and she shower for me. Then proceed to action.

The frenching auto pilot type and she can really use her tongue to service me well. It cannot resist as it was totally madness.

She head down south to bbbj me. BBBJ was out of this world as she can really blow well. Good suction and enough strength with deep throat too. Slow and good speed then my turn to shave her.

Her pussy was small tight and painted her till the cows came home. Piscasso lovers should give her a good paint. It is well worth my efforts. Taste her cunt and you will know how i felt. She was squirming and enjoying in the process. I see she is quite high. Capped on and pump her.

Then go on top and ride on me. Give me a good ride and i hold on her nice petite body. Can feel her pussy was tight as i feel my thing inside very tight and i did a few more pumping before unloading it.

Overall i think not bad.

Thanks ruby and I like it very much

Pls Take care her of her

Part Time Body Builder @ Gold's GYM. Im lonely & single, looking for love.

pending to up: ebonkie, Metroplex
Old 01-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

Update on 28 March 2023
Old 01-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

Update on 28 March 2023
Old 01-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

☎☎☎Whatapps/ Telegram☎☎☎
+6010 438-7438

Join our telegram

Click here for more

[

Update on 29 March 2023
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1