The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 22-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
elmotubbies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymud View Post
Many left they no replenish gals ah? Anyway bros that did bbbj with G6 better go do a check
what inside info you have haha
Old 24-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hp3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmotubbies View Post
what inside info you have haha
Haha for me g10 service depend on the person treat her. Can speak Mandarin fast language learning. No for looker. Others are ok for me. 1 man meat is the other man ponious.
Old 24-03-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Js78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down this afternoon. No 5 ytd stop work le leaving by end of the mth. Got at least 4 gals queuing to go back..
Old 24-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js78 View Post
Went down this afternoon. No 5 ytd stop work le leaving by end of the mth. Got at least 4 gals queuing to go back..
Going back because earn enough money or forced to go back because of failed medical checkup?

L20H38 also seems to have a few going back early.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Going back because earn enough money or forced to go back because of failed medical checkup?

Yes, failed twice. I think they will be sent back. Dilemma… give bbbj and other services easily get infected but more business.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
The OKT wont tell U one They will BS U that she go back becos of family issue
Oh shit!!! I just have no.5 last week
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

No 5 i saw her last week, apparently she told me that she is suffering from muscle infection that making her arms and legs in alot of pain. She now decided to go back before it becomes an issue to the spinal cord. Think she is having neurogical health issues.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

G5 suffered spine problem and she is back pain doctor suggested she go back to Thailand to perform MRI which is cheaper than in Singapore for treatment and see how to treat her spine. Don’t speculate she has failed her medical checks at Kelantan Clinic. If you know her well enough you would have message her line to ask why she stop work.
Old 25-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 2
Randyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRandyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
G5 suffered spine problem and she is back pain doctor suggested she go back to Thailand to perform MRI which is cheaper than in Singapore for treatment and see how to treat her spine. Don’t speculate she has failed her medical checks at Kelantan Clinic. If you know her well enough you would have message her line to ask why she stop work.
Thanks for enlightening us with the truth. Therefore, no more speculation and bad rumors. G5 is indeed a special girl and one of my favourites. To those bros who had the privilege to share happy moments with her, we are thankful and can’t wish for more. We wish her well and recover fully soon from her pains. She is leaving eom.
Old 25-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js78 View Post
didn't believe it, but i messaged G5 and she confirmed
Old 25-03-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wad happen to g5, how she kenna spine problem

When i try her last year n around jan still everything ok

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 25-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Wad happen to g5, how she kenna spine problem

When i try her last year n around jan still everything ok
Neurological issues with the nerve
Old 25-03-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Neurological issues with the nerve
Old medical issue which she previously had..... probably kenna relapsed again after too many doggies.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds bad

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 27-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyxxxx View Post
Thanks for enlightening us with the truth. Therefore, no more speculation and bad rumors. G5 is indeed a special girl and one of my favourites. To those bros who had the privilege to share happy moments with her, we are thankful and can’t wish for more. We wish her well and recover fully soon from her pains. She is leaving eom.
Fully agree. She is special. Sad news for bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1