The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kena ghosted

I have never encountered a con woman before in real life but I guess this encounter sort of make me realize that we can't simply assume woman can be trusted more than men.

There are a small number out there who are really scheming to cheat / scam innocent parties that are out only for a good time.

I hope this lessons stays with me (and to brothers who read it) for a long time because women scammers usually target very old retirees.

I did came across one case recently in the US where a lady in her 30s conned an old man in his 80s off millions of dollars. The poor chap can't even hold on to his own house. What a way to go when you are almost 6 foot under! Brutal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
speaking of scam & high end food.

i remember i saw one post, it took place in JB. one guy met with lady for dinner. she brought him to a average looking place, ordered western food. end up the bill cost few hundred rinngit. after payment, the girl just made excuse of not feeling well & went home. seems that girl will earn commission from it.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

https://www.facebook.com/mediacock/p...5074367430662/
Old 11-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
i was being ghosted by a girl during my NS days.
she was in the MLM back in eunos, v plain looking flat runway girl, that kind of nerdy look. always ask me for a meal.

then i also fucking stupid that time, pay for the meals, then she told me her birthday coming ask me for pooh bear n cake, buy liao give her, then kena block and ignore or ghosted.

now thinking back, damn cheapo sia. that was just a few months before SARS came.

Last edited by Laopizhui; 11-03-2023 at 11:39 AM. Reason: to add on
Old 26-03-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This is really funny, lol
Old 26-03-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, waiting for story. Sry if i missed it i skimmed thru the posts.
Old 27-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I had one...

Chatted with her for a while in Wechat and TG, exchanged sextings and photos/vids (some normal some explicit), met her up and had a great session (at least from my pov)...

...den after that she chat lesser then disappeared...although from her updates it seems that things were going on in her life...

I'm like wow...thot we could go on but it didn't work out. Maybe my sex was bad from her pov???

Recently managed to chat her back, but then she was like hot and cold...argh, my energies and money better spent elsewhere I guess.
Old 27-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Relax, there is no such thing as ghost exist in this world. Only brain visualization played you out. Its either you over-smart yourself or under estimate the other party.

Last edited by phantomboyz; 27-03-2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I had one...

Chatted with her for a while in Wechat and TG, exchanged sextings and photos/vids (some normal some explicit), met her up and had a great session (at least from my pov)...

...den after that she chat lesser then disappeared...although from her updates it seems that things were going on in her life...

I'm like wow...thot we could go on but it didn't work out. Maybe my sex was bad from her pov???

Recently managed to chat her back, but then she was like hot and cold...argh, my energies and money better spent elsewhere I guess.
most likely she is seeing someone else and you probably the second option when the other guy not available
Old 30-03-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
most likely she is seeing someone else and you probably the second option when the other guy not available
This is more likely too in my opinion
Old 30-03-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
There are days when we become the options for others, and there are also days we take our time playing the options What goes around comes around, not everyday is your day.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-03-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I don't think I'm even second option but I guess okay la, at least got that one good time with her. Hiked up her dress and licked her and doggy her while she sprawled on the sofa...ok la memories then. Better than nothing.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Well I guess it's all good since there's at least one encounter la. Play the field also must be prepared to get played also
Old 30-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well I guess it's all good since there's at least one encounter la. Play the field also must be prepared to get played also
Yups, that's my conclusion after this episode. At least got one good encounter. HAHAHA
Old 30-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Alternative explanations -

#1 . Conversely, she might have enjoyed it so much that she was afraid that she might want more or something. Further contacts might result in going against the NSA agreement.

#2 You are too big and it was too painful during and after the deed, and she couldn't tahan the pain. Moreover, after you, she might not be able to feel other dicks during sex.
Old 30-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Alternative explanations -

#1 . Conversely, she might have enjoyed it so much that she was afraid that she might want more or something. Further contacts might result in going against the NSA agreement.

#2 You are too big and it was too painful during and after the deed, and she couldn't tahan the pain. Moreover, after you, she might not be able to feel other dicks during sex.
U r so optimistic - I like. HAHAHA

Most of the women I were with were comfortable with me, so I was a bit puzzled about this. But well, one size does not fit all, after all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1