The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyBoiKenobi View Post
Hi Newbie here.

Finally decided that I wanted to lose my V-card.

What is the best time to go Geylang?

Ideally I would like it in the afternoon.

Thanks
Since a V, 12noon would be best where they just start business for the day.
Old 05-03-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZappyBoiKenobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Since a V, 12noon would be best where they just start business for the day.
Alright, Thanks Bro.
Old 27-03-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
You have to find myanmar girls in Facebook dating 😝
Myanmar girls are very conservative like their neighbours indians
The new generation Indian girls are very hungry.
the trade is developing in India and lots of massage cum extra establishments are coming up all over India.

the quality is so so and they only do the basic stuff, may be coz no competition from thai, viet and PRC girls... but things may improve in future

I sincerely hope some daring OKT go and bring girls from India.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectz View Post
12 noon open mostly, to cater to lunch crowd. Best to go before off-peak hrs before 5pm when the girls are more relaxed. After 5 the girls go full work mode.

Geylang shops all legal. Dome is for freelancers who operate in mostly hotels and condos. If caught pants down, you will be brought into questioning
Quality of girls vary wildly in dome. Mostly misses and a few hits. If you open the door and see the girl is way off compared to the advertised pic, youve just wasted your travelling time. In geylang, you can window shopping .
good one here

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowjuggernaut View Post
Hi bros,

New here and want to try to bonk CAT200 WL for the first time. May I know what is the SOP and what to expect? What are some do's and don't. Don't wanna look inexperienced
do look at the threads written by the bros in the Geylang. In the PRC update, there is a good list of babes in the different houses. I may not agree with every specs written, but it gave a good guide. you should pop by visit the houses, look at the babes, if she suits your taste, go for it. Do try a few houses. After two or three runs, you will know better how to navigate and topo

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
The new generation Indian girls are very hungry.
the trade is developing in India and lots of massage cum extra establishments are coming up all over India.

the quality is so so and they only do the basic stuff, may be coz no competition from thai, viet and PRC girls... but things may improve in future

I sincerely hope some daring OKT go and bring girls from India.
Interesting. I would have thought babes from poorer regions in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Indonesia could be possible choices in future. It takes time, supply and demand. I will not be surprised that one day, younger PRC gals will not want to come to Singapore to be in Geylang brothels, except those in their 30s will want to come. I think it is happening now.

Old 03-04-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I will not be surprised that one day, younger PRC gals will not want to come to Singapore to be in Geylang brothels, except those in their 30s will want to come. I think it is happening now.
PRC mid 20s girls still will come, times are tough in china.. parents' debts.. their own aspirations in life.. just need time for reality to sink it.. they will come.. some more can't do vice jobs domestically..
Old 16-04-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
sgvisit2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New here. Will be visiting SG this summer, and would like to experience GL scene. I don't have plan to rent a car, and will be relying on taxi. I assume a cab can take me directly to whichever house I plan to go.

When it's time to leave, what is the best way to get a cab? Can I call a cab to the house to pick me up, or do I have to walk to a main street to hail a cab?

Thanks!
Old 16-04-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvisit2 View Post
New here. Will be visiting SG this summer, and would like to experience GL scene. I don't have plan to rent a car, and will be relying on taxi. I assume a cab can take me directly to whichever house I plan to go.

When it's time to leave, what is the best way to get a cab? Can I call a cab to the house to pick me up, or do I have to walk to a main street to hail a cab?

Thanks!
can request pimp to book cab for you
Old 16-04-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
sgvisit2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Good to know. Thank you Sir!
Old 16-04-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvisit2 View Post
Good to know. Thank you Sir!
Enjoy buddy
Old 16-04-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I'm just thinking of some of the OKTs in prc houses that I know.. Can't imagine the look on their faces when ask them book taxi like the concierge..
Old 16-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Haha I'm just thinking of some of the OKTs in prc houses that I know.. Can't imagine the look on their faces when ask them book taxi like the concierge..
Most cat200 houses are fine with that

no more outcall their phone also spider web

last time very busy but okt still book cab for customer

no customer wants to put geylang pick-up point into system lah
Old 16-04-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most cat200 houses are fine with that

no more outcall their phone also spider web

last time very busy but okt still book cab for customer

no customer wants to put geylang pick-up point into system lah
i don't know man.. post covid.. feel like alot of OKTs behave different liao.. the nice ones i feel so far only 2033 and 1654a..
Old 16-04-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
i don't know man.. post covid.. feel like alot of OKTs behave different liao.. the nice ones i feel so far only 2033 and 1654a..
last time Garrick damn arrogant one

ah yap still friendly like last time

Peter still sibay big cannon as usual

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1