The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Good share but it's quite common knowledge that gaijins are not accepted at most places hence we need to do more research and pray they will accept gaijins. Got some bros share agencies and soaplands which I'm planning to try on my trip this year. Anyway, balls to you for approaching the pimps, as like I mentioned, they don't accept gaijins and some are out to scam people.

Honestly I was pretty lucky during my entire solo trip this time around as I've only met nice people. However I was pretty careful as well especially when I was in Tokyo, since there has been alot of news about scammers and such from certain nation of colour being behind the scams.

I guess overall for us Singaporeans, they might mistake us for being Japanese as we are the same colour as them while walking around. So the rate of being scammed are slightly less.

For those that knows japanese, kudos to you as they majority of the pimps are fine if you can communicate in jap, as their main concern is explaining the rules and regulations of their store before allowing entry.

Hope you guys have as much fun as I did with the japs!
Old 28-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Thanks Bros for the valuable info here.. Seems like not being able to speak the language really quite disadvantaged..
Old 28-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofm View Post
Hi, I just did a solo trip to Japan this time around, and would like to give my personal experience in this so that it's easier to manage your expectations when going over.

Deed was superior as both of us were sweating by the end of the session (yes FS was available).
Hi godofm, did you know there was FS before the session started? Did you get to french kiss?

I did hear that FS is available in soaplands.

Last edited by DarkPandaPrince; 28-03-2023 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Edit for clarify
Old 29-03-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPandaPrince View Post
Hi godofm, did you know there was FS before the session started? Did you get to french kiss?

I did hear that FS is available in soaplands.

Honestly I only guessed that 80% chance there would be FS as I did a few hours of reading up all over Google before trying. Originally from what I understood is that in japan "sex penetration" is illegal from their business. However reading here and there, it's at times they continue to do the usual FS under the cover. It's like how geylang is the legal one, but we have dome 1 2 3 etc.

Yea for myself, French, 69, everything was on. Literally everything lol
Old 30-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to niigata for work, any luck over there?
Old 30-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya. Primarily looking for soaplands this trip so results are skewed in this direction.

Osaka
Many places but people recommend Club Amour, didn’t go to this but tried my luck with one of the run down “relaxation” shops opposite my hotel around dotonbori, imo these relaxation shops are Chinese run and probably confirmed in the next towns. Dmg 8000/60 for a 泡洗体 course with a Taiwanese bachai, she bring you into bath room after you strip then you get on the bath bed and then you get bubbled up. There was plenty of balls tickling but did not end here. Wash off, return to room for “massage” and end with HJ, no extra payment.

Kyoto
Boring AF town, can’t find shit. Stayed near karasuma.

First try at a similar shop Dmg 3000/30, same Chinese run but got scammed with piano massage without action.

Since I was tired as I was walking around, I went into a random massage shop ran by a solo Thai, Dmg 4000/60 for solid Thai massage but no action but had a nice conversation. About to end she ask me want to extend, so I hint her can help me massage my hard area? She said this shop don’t offer those service but after paying 6000/30 managed to persuade her to help me rub for 30 mins 😬. In between I pulled up her bra and fondle she no object but spanked my hand when I went below. Who dares win… so we went to war with her pants and I pulled down her pants and panties and got to fingering her, end up she become horny but still refuse to HJ or FJ in the shop. Sooo… since I was the last customer, I ask her what about her home if she stay nearby; walked to her solo home and deed done there with 15000 tips, CD FJ 3x.

Nagoya
Happening place is Sakae but I heard most shops are not GJ friendly.

Managed to sneak into Elle but the AV girls were out for the day… sian, so LL got a okt recommended gal S**ra, looks about like pic but not E cups as advertised, more like C. ~30000/75 inc entrance fee, premium fee and also visa surcharge. She also no do mat play so LL there goes my soap mission, stuck with bed play. Though it was paid off with her sense, GFE and technique. By right these shops cannot sell FJ so… tip 15000/1 CD, she offered 中出し but I wasn’t in the right mind to pay >40000.

Night time so my rounds recharged, went to a cheaper relaxation at 桃香縁, DMG 10000/60 inclusive of bubble wash, masssage and 1 HJ. Still it’s a Chinese shop but the girls here are a lot more, younger and better quality.
Old 01-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally had my first foray into a Japanese soapland.

Visited Barubola in Kabukicho recently. It’s very easy to find once you’ve done your research.

I can’t speak any Japanese but that was not a problem. So for fellow cheongsters here wanting to try some Japanese pussy, this place is highly recommended.

The pricing is very transparent. Just decide on the amount of time you want and pay accordingly. Some of the girls are ranked with stars and you’ll have to pay an extra 5k yen if you picked those. At least they let you know in advance so there are no surprises. I picked the 2 hour option and the girl I picked had the 5k yen surcharge so the total damage for me was 60k yen.

When I got there, the service staff at the entrance was this young guy in his early 20s dressed like a waiter. He ushered me into a waiting room and brought 3 cards for me to pick. Each card had the photo of the girls that are available. The one I picked was supposedly 26 years old but when I saw her later, she looked like in her early 30s. Her name was Misuzu Amane. Anyone interested can go check out their website.

That was fine by me as she was quite cute although she was kind of skinny with small boobs and flat ass. I would admit that when I first saw her, I was kind of disappointed with her body as I prefer those with big boobs and round ass.

However, once we were in the room, she completely made up for it with her service. The service was top class and out of this world.

First, she made me sit on the bed and undressed me. Once I was naked, she started lick my nipples and giving me a BBBJ while kneeling in between my legs.

Her blowjob skills were fucking amazing. Just the right amount of pressure and plenty of tongue action with her saliva flowing down her chin while sucking my cock.

After a good 5 minutes of BBBJ, she told me to lie down and continued with the BBBJ and cat bath. This was followed by her riding me and me grabbing her small boobs from below. I ended it by cumming inside her (with condom) in the missionary position.

After the first round, she helped me order drinks and we chatted for a while over a cup of tea and cigarettes.

Tea break was over quite shortly and she brought me to the bathtub which was already filled with warm water and told me to relax there first while she went and prepare the soap.

The next thing on the menu was for me to sit on the chair while she put soap all over me and rub her body over me. Every part of my body from neck down was thoroughly cleaned including my ass and toes.

After the soap was rinsed off, I was treated to another round of BBBJ for a couple of minutes before she told me to go back into the bathtub to relax. The sight of her kneeling between my legs and sucking my cock was just like what you see in those JAVs.

While I was soaking in the warm water, she started preparing the inflatable bed for mat play.

The mat play was where her service attitude really shines. She was extremely hardworking and used her boobs and pussy to rub everything part of my body. There was even this scissor position where she used her pussy to rub against my balls which felt awesome.

After what felt like a really long time, she started her cat bath and another round of BBBJ and this was when I was still coated in nuru gel. She even sucked on my toes and did some ass rimming too.

One of my favorites was when she did a reverse cowgirl position and rubbed my cock against her ass crack followed by rubbing against the outside of her pussy.

Since I had already fucked her once on the bed, it took quite long for my cock to harden for round 2. She was extremely patient and continued sucking my cock for what felt like an eternity. Great service attitude here.

Finally I told her I don’t think I can make it already. Old man liao. Cock don’t function like what it used to be liao. She smiled sweetly and helped me up from the mat and rinsed off the gel. I was told to soak in the bathtub again while she clears the mat.

Once the mat was cleared, she joined me in the bathtub. I told her to sit facing away from me so that I could hug her from behind and started playing with her boobs and pussy.

After soaking for a while, she got me to sit down on the chair again and soaped me all over again. This time was purely to clean my body and remove the gel from my body.

After drying me, she led me to the bed and started her cat bath and BBBJ. This time her BBBJ was even longer and I was treated to the sight of her saliva coating my cock and dripping down her chin again. Fortunately she managed to get my cock hard again and rolled on a condom. Fucked her missionary style this time and really pounded her pussy hard. Her moans were so sexy.

Finally cummed after a while and collapsed on her in exhaustion. She smiled at me sweetly again while removing the condom. She got up and ordered us another round of hot tea and we had another smoke break.

Smoke finish already I still had like 20 minutes left. So she asked me for permission to give me a massage. I was like yes please. You don’t need my permission for that. Haha.

Massage was a bit of piano playing and nothing to shout about.

When it was almost time, she gave me a final soap down and shower. When everything was done, she helped me put on my clothes including my socks and gave me a final hug before leading me out of the room.

What really amazed me was that the time from the moment I stepped into that room and when I stepped out was 120 minutes. Didn’t get any extra time but didn’t get shortchanged either. Excellent time keeping.

One of the best pay for play experiences I’ve ever had.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:44 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Finally had my first foray into a Japanese soapland.

Visited Barubola in Kabukicho recently. It’s very easy to find once you’ve done your research.

I can’t speak any Japanese but that was not a problem. So for fellow cheongsters here wanting to try some Japanese pussy, this place is highly recommended.

{pls edit long post and shorten...edited by mod}
Oops. Think I walked past this joint numerous times on my way to THC Shinjuku but didnt notice because of the unassuming entrance haha. I had a similar soapland experience at one of the more atas soapland joints in Yoshiwara - "Aile Dore". It was similar two full hours of non-stop servicing, from sitting on the stool with b2b soaping, to moving to the bathtub to soak in warm water with bbbj, then getting out into the inflatable mat for nuru matplay, and moving on to FS on both the mat and later on on bed. The service level is unbeatable.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-04-2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I had a similar soapland experience at one of the more atas soapland joints in Yoshiwara - "Aile Dore".
What’s the pricing like at Aile Dore?

I like the fact that there were no touts at Barubola and Kabukicho is a lot more accessible compared with Yoshiwara.
Old 03-04-2023, 11:31 AM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
What’s the pricing like at Aile Dore?

I like the fact that there were no touts at Barubola and Kabukicho is a lot more accessible compared with Yoshiwara.
70k yen for 120minutes
Old 03-04-2023, 11:41 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Review on THC - Tokyo Hentai Club.

This joint only serves foreigners I understand. Their shopfront is in Shinjuku Kabukicho and mainly staffed with Filipinos who can converse English. Went in, was sat down, and choose a Diamond-tier Mia for 37,000yen - 90minutes. Was informed that the girls do not give FS/FJ but they do BBBJ. They were additional add-on options, I opted for "Video recording with face" for 15,000 yen, and CIM for 3,000 yen, so the damage was 55,000 yen. Love hotel had to be paid separately so grand total amounted to 60,000 yen or about $600 sgd.

After I did the selection, they informed that Mia was available in about two hours, and asked me to return in 2 hours. I went to stroll Donki Quijote at Shinjuku after that.

By appointment time, I returned to the shop, and they informed that Mia would be reaching the shop soon. Was given a drink and sat in a privacy booth. 5 minutes later, I was informed to meet Mia at level 1. Went down the stairs and met her there, she was cute and bubbly full of smiles, able to speak conversational English.

We walked from there hand-in-arm to the nearby love hotels, went in, selected a room via one of the automatic displays, then received the key and went up. In the room, Mia was a star. She bathed me, then guided me to the bed, where the action happened. With my phone in recording mode, she went JAV, licking, sucking, teasing me for the next 1.5 hours or so, with frequent eye contact both to me and to my mobile phone recording. Ended the bbbj eventually with a CIM and she spitted the load out.

Thoughts: it's a bit pricey without FJ, but considering that I get a young Japanese girl with a high level of service, and able to record HD on my mobile phone, I will probably visit again. Note that not all girls listed on THC offers the video recording option.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Review on THC - Tokyo Hentai Club.

This joint only serves foreigners I understand. Their shopfront is in Shinjuku Kabukicho and mainly staffed with Filipinos who can converse English. Went in, was sat down, and choose a Diamond-tier Mia for 37,000yen - 90minutes. Was informed that the girls do not give FS/FJ but they do BBBJ. They were additional add-on options, I opted for "Video recording with face" for 15,000 yen, and CIM for 3,000 yen, so the damage was 55,000 yen. Love hotel had to be paid separately so grand total amounted to 60,000 yen or about $600 sgd.
Thoughts: it's a bit pricey without FJ, but considering that I get a young Japanese girl with a high level of service, and able to record HD on my mobile phone, I will probably visit again. Note that not all girls listed on THC offers the video recording option.
Wah like damn kinky sia they let you use handphone record. Most likely she did JAV before so even if someone leak the video she won't care. Video seems like a good souvenir

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 03-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very common in japan because they charge extra like take video ,pee ,3P or 4 P also have as long u pay the price。
Old 04-04-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread is by far the most interesting. Thanks to everyone who shared here.
Was browsing through THC- although say no FS but got anal fuck. So i guess normal fk shud be able to negotiate privately? Also there is jav star there for just 27k yen which is damn cheap for japan standard!
Old 05-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for a once in a life time JP chiong trip 1 month ago. From Osaka to Tokyo. Expensive but memorable. Will be a long story review

Osaka:

Tobita Shinchi - Went to see see look look. Some of the ladies are quite pretty machiam JAV level. In the end didnt try out this area.

Matsushima Shinchi - Went to see see and notice this area really on a smaller scale as compared to Tobita Shinchi. Try my 1st experience in one the shop (60mins for 31k). Got a cute kawaii ger (R1) but later notice is fake boobs but overall experience is still quite good. She can DFK, finger, BBBJ, lick balls and also can give her oral pussy service. Started the main job with missionary and finished off with Asian Cowgirl position. We use google app to chit chat after check clear. Manage to have a quick shower before and after the exercise.

2nd day find back R1 again for 60mins.

3rd day decided to try another shop. Was targeting to try another ger but the shop was closed. Went to my 2nd shortlist lady but lady was not around. In the end walk a few rounds try this lady (R2) with fairly huge boobs. When she was waving, can see her chest move like jelly, so i assume her boobs are huge. Took 60mins package. OMG...Another unforgettable experience. She is a young lady age 22. Her boobs are natural and shld be big C or small D cup size. She can DFK and finger. Although she only provide CBJ, her skills are also quite good and lick the balls as well. Then she ask me to stand up while she give the CBJ service, never really experience such position before but start to appreciate it. Looking down at her while she give you BJ. Later move to the main job with missionary and finished off with Asian Cowgirl position.

Kobe:
During one of the day trip to Kobe, explore Fukuhara. Walk around a few times. Try one of the soapland shop that accepted foreigners. Was finally accepted after trying 3 shops earlier. (2 shops only accepted Jap while 1 shop asked if i can speak speak. As i could not, was rejected). Took the 2 hour package (70k) and was told unlimited shot. Sadly didnt enjoy it. Was only given 1 lady to choose and just took it. The lady was not pretty in my opinion and had bad breathe. After undressing, went to the stool to sit down while she bath you with body to body. Finish already asked you go to the bathtub which is already prepared with warm water. She join me in the bathtub and give BBBJ. Then dry off and went to the bed. Barely mange to check clear. She help to jerk me off 1 shot and then we just chit chat after it using google app. Was not interested at all for a 2nd shot. My first soapland experience was disappointing.

Tokyo:
Then towards the end of my JP trip, i moved to Tokyo and explore Yoshiwara. During my research, found a website that intro all the different shops around Yoshiwara (even give the price range and the respective shop website). Wanted to try their milf shop as it was slightly cheaper compare to SYT shop for the upper range shop.

Went to the 1st milf shop soapland at 2pm, they accepted me but told me price is 70k. My assumption extra 10k for gaijin tax as my research tell me the price range is 60k. Accepted the price and they send me to the waiting room. Can see the shop really busy, see old man / business man in the waiting room. As some of the Jap were paying on the spot, manage to see that the Jap are paying 60k for the service. Some of them had reservation earlier as i can see the post it notes on the lady photo and some jap writing of the appointment timing. Waiter came and they tell me only 1 lady available. Saw this lady while browsing the website previously. Not my top few choices but still acceptable (She was listed C cup). After waiting a while, the waiter tell me lady is ready and ask me go to the lift. Lady was inside the lift waiting for me. When i see her, i was a little disappointed. Not that pretty but still look 80% close to the picture in the website (i guess the website has more makeup done to make her look better). Once inside the room, This time round is the real soapland service really happen like what you see in JAV video. She help to undress you like you dunno how to take out your own clothes. Carefully folding each individual clothing and wrap them in a towel and put in a basket. After you are totally naked, she place a towel on little bro to cover it (dunno for what purpose). Then she will ask you to help her undress. While slowly undressing her, she give you DFK until she is totally naked. Was abit disappointed that she was only A cup instead of the C cup listed. Then she start to BBBJ in front of you while kneeling down (as i was sitting on the bed). After a while move to bed, 69, finger, then cap on and clear first shot. Chit chat using google app to recover.

Then she asked me to move to the shower area. I sat on the stool and she shower body to body. Rubbing arms and legs with her pussy. after shower, she ask me to move to the bath tub while she prepare the nuru matt. Once matt is ready, she ask me to join her and i lay face down on the matt. The Nuru gel is warm (unlike the one i experience in BKK is cold). When the warm nuru gel pour onto the body, it feels quite good. Then she will user her body and rub against your body. Start to kiss from your shoulder down to your ass. then she move down to kiss your legs, calf. She almost wana suck my toe and i stop her as i find it abit degrading for the lady to go until that level. Then she ask me flip over. Kiss nipple, downwards until little bro and gave another BBBJ. Then she cap and just managed to clear 2nd shot while in Cowgirl position. The nuru gel is really very slippery. Did not wana anyhow move and change position if not will slip and fall. Then she help to clean me up to remove the nuru gel while i lay on the mat. Then move to bathtub while she clean up the matt.

After she finished cleaning the matt, she asked me to move over to the bed. Told her my engine is out (actually i don't find her sexually attractive enough for 3rd shot) Then we chit chat She gave me one last body to body shower on the stool and dry myself up. Once dress up, we held hand together to the lift. Once reach ground floor, i left the shop. The lady is definitely hardworking to please the customer but just not sexually attractive to me.

After leaving the shop less than 1min, i went back to the same shop and asked if i can make reservation. Unfortunately, the lady that they offer for the next 2 days i enquire were not in my top 3 choices. I enquire if my top shortlist lady is available but seems like she only accept local customer. Hence decided to try another milf shop. My 2nd soapland experience was definitely better.

2 days later, visited another milf soapland shop and went earlier this time round 12pm. Was told price is 80k. I was thinking did they add another 10k+10k gaijin tax on me. I accepted and went to waiting room. As usual, was told only 1 lady available. I remember the photo listed D cup. The lady was one of my top few shortlist lady while browsing their website. After waiting a while at the waiting room, waiter was kneeling at the waiting room and told me lady is ready. Walked to the staircase and there she was standing. She do look quite pretty in real life. Almost 95% like her website photo but real life looks much better. She handhold me and walk up the room (was located at 4th floor and there was no lift). Now i start to understand why must come early. As i was walking up, each floor has only 2 service room and all of them are already occupied. How i know is because you will leave your shoes outside before entering the room). Finally reached the room. As usual, you leave your brain behind and let the lady slowly undress you. Then you help to undress her back .This time round, this lady has a better boobs cup (can see that it is around B cup size). Hence my conclusion for these soapland website is need to less 2 cup size whichever cup they have advertised.

The standard SOP soapland service begin. What i was amaze about this lady is i have a feeling able to raw her. As I was sliding my little bro up down her pussy doorway, she does not seems to stop me on it. But i stop myself and told her to cap me on. Finished and cuddle on bed and chit chat abit.

Then move to nuru matt and the play begins. Finished and moved to bathtub while she clean the matt. Then she ask me to go dry myself. While drying myself, she kneel in front of me and gave another BBBJ. i am thinking is that a Jap fetish but i start to really enjoy it. Then we move to bed. Little bro did manage to stand but bullet used up. So in the end, just cuddle in bed till time up. Dress up and move proceed to ground floor. The waiter was half kneeling at the doorway to send me out. I asked who are the available lady for next day reservation. They showed me the photo. Did not see the lady before in their website but the lady do look attractive to me and listed E cup (hence shld be C cup in real life). I accepted and made a reservation.

On my last day of the JP trip, went to the milf shop whereby i made the reservation. I was 15mins late as i transit the wrong train on my journey there. Lady looked fairly close to the photo (around 85%) but was still quite attractive to me. Her boobs is still fairly big but slightly saggy. This lady is much playful then other ladies i had experience. I was also sliding my little bro up down her pussy doorway and did try to poke in raw about 1cm into the pussy and she did not stop me. Decided to play safe and asked her to cap me and clear 1st shot.

Then chit chat and moved to nuru. Her nuru play skill is also up 1 level. She actually licked my butt hole which caught me by surprise. Then flip over, she managed to PCC jerk me off 2nd shot while trying to arouse me sliding her boobs up down on me. Then she continue to slide and place her pussy near my dick and rub up down. Rest for a while and clean up. Took some time to clean up as she used too much nuru gel.

She was ordering drink for me and the ground floor crew told her time is up. I knew i was late 15mins but i was not sure if they will start the countdown from the appointment time or the time i arrived. Since i was the party at fault, i had no complaint. If i had that extra 15mins, i might even clear the 3rd shot with this lady.

Dress up, finished up my drink (FOC) and left. On my way out, i saw the shop bathing fee indicating 30k instead of 20k. Then i finally understand why there is an extra 10k payment as compared to the 1st milf shop.

Left the place and made my way to the airport. Once in a lifetime Jap experience......

Last edited by realy; 09-04-2023 at 06:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1