The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
***Community Announcement***

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Just visited Yiyi and this playful witty nubile SYL has shifted. Detailed MR to follow soon. Really nice perky (.)(.)

Bros who are familiar with Baby & LL’s last location will find the area very familiar. Walking distance to MRT. With a bus stop and eateries nearby. Personally Prefer her new location since no more expensive parking. and can grab a bite nearby if hungry from all the exertion.
Thanks for your initial post, which got me to try her out. Being with her is fun, as I’m reminded of make out sessions in University and she’s quite pretty too. She wore a negligee and was quite playful and sensuous. Didn’t feel commercial at all. Downside is she didn’t allow me to kiss her, although I managed to get her to give me a quick peck at the end. Maybe a repeat visit will result in her opening up more? Hmmm…I’m a Frenchman too haha
Old 28-03-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

anybody knows what happened to AMBER/PP? she was last seen since last wed.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/pp-massage/

any close, loyal fans of her. Please drop me a PM if you are able to get a hold of her. she's uncontactable.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abcboomzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any tarma offerings that anyone here can recommend? Thanks in advance!
Old 28-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Mo mo just replied said she did before but this won't be the norm. She mentioned she had a number of queries before but all turn out to be aeroplanes.
Customers who are already there and interested can ask if any arrangements can be made there and then. And there were successful ones.
Sure bro, thank you. Will probably pay her a visit and find out myseld
Old 28-03-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
i remember Mint did something similar once. Immediately after i ejaculated, she pressed her thumb somewhere between my balls and anus. Somehow that prolonged my orgasm, felt like i was having multiple orgasms without ejaculating. It was mind blowing, wave after wave of intense pleasure, so shiok until i was squirming and moaning like crazy.

not sure what that technique is called. Any bros had similar experiences or know any current ML who does this?
Currently in sg think very little. In chiangmai quite alot of them use this technique for lingam massage
Old 28-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/
Visited Mu Mu 1/2 weeks ago,

Figure: Slim
Boobs: Not as advertised (D), B at most
Massage: 7/10 (Was using phone during massage initially)
HJ: 7/10 (Standard stuff, allowed to roam but was still partially dressed)

RTM: Honestly, better ones out there
Old 28-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/
Visited Mu Mu 1/2 weeks ago,

Figure: Slim
Boobs: Not as advertised (D), B at most
Massage: 7/10 (Was using phone during massage initially)
HJ: 7/10 (Standard stuff, allowed to roam but was still partially dressed)

RTM: Honestly, better ones out there
Thanks, added her in WC and wanted to visit cos of location and some reviews that she allows free roaming... so it seems still quite restricted?

Zara
Old 28-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, quite some time is how long?

I don’t feel AR fantastic actually
A few months bro. So itchy that when sleeping will subconsciously scratch ass 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 28-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any ML with sumata offering?
Old 28-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridline View Post
Visited 77 over the weekend and here is my contribution

Figure: small size, smooth skin and kissable breasts

Character: introvert and shy. This added some excitement to the session. YKYK. She isn’t those loud type and come across as earnest. Do note that she is those gentle gentle type

Massage: passable. Could have added more strength but most of us are forgiving here

Handjob: her small hands can hardly wrap around. The session reminded me of encounters with greenhorn. I would say it is a positive experience. You can guide, she will follow. This also mean good opportunities to explore more

Her link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/
Really have to stand on your side this time bro, her willing to serve attitude is a plus plus point. Prefer her with hair tie up like school girl turn me on real fast. Haha
Old 28-03-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Formerly younna is now
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/#comment-44973
Service gaogao
Bro @Ahfai for Sumata, you can try Anqi.
Just visited again. I must say she is the most hardworking girl of this current crop. A good 45 mins of Non stop services. YMMV. Good effort massage + boobs massage then a very thorough cat bath.

For bros who are familiar, she has warm water in her mouth and she will suck your skin like a vacuum cleaner. Even the arms and legs. Very warm tingling sensation. In my years of cheonging, only a handful of MLs provide this service. Then followed by the HDLY where she sprayed warm water on your anus as she caress your hard rod. The sensation is WOW!

Suddenly she got below me and started to BBBJ with warm water in her mouth. Bro @zhuzhu911 Guess there were some bros looking for BBBJ, Anqi will be a good choice. Then we turned around and the very shiok cat bath continued before proceeding to sumata, in cowgirl style. Felt really good! But decided to end off with 69 CIM! after the deed she even cleaned my rod with warm water in her mouth. If this is not good service, what is.

But upfront you go to Anqi for services. So those looking for big (.)(.) and SYTs or super pretty faces, please move on. She is good enough for me. Won’t reject. But I go to her for that PSE. sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 28-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just visited again. I must say she is the most hardworking girl of this current crop. A good 45 mins of Non stop services. YMMV. Good effort massage + boobs massage then a very thorough cat bath.

For bros who are familiar, she has warm water in her mouth and she will suck your skin like a vacuum cleaner. Even the arms and legs. Very warm tingling sensation. In my years of cheonging, only a handful of MLs provide this service. Then followed by the HDLY where she sprayed warm water on your anus as she caress your hard rod. The sensation is WOW!

Suddenly she got below me and started to BBBJ with warm water in her mouth. Bro @zhuzhu911 Guess there were some bros looking for BBBJ, Anqi will be a good choice. Then we turned around and the very shiok cat bath continued before proceeding to sumata, in cowgirl style. Felt really good! But decided to end off with 69 CIM! after the deed she even cleaned my rod with warm water in her mouth. If this is not good service, what is.

But upfront you go to Anqi for services. So those looking for big (.)(.) and SYTs or super pretty faces, please move on. She is good enough for me. Won’t reject. But I go to her for that PSE. sharing is caring.
I use google translate as can only english, she can understand if i just say i want sumata?
Old 28-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
I use google translate as can only english, she can understand if i just say i want sumata?
No worry bro @Ahfai just show her this 3 Chinese characters.
“假做爱” hope it helps but note YMMV and do share MR after trying because sharing is caring.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for the detailed sharing on this An Qi as well as the rest of the bros who have shared as well. Seems like she have quite a repertoire to satisfy bros. Will find time to visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1