The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
she has some "privileges" after the big raid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
This one quite pai kia.. i think she overstayed.. i saw her from last year until now!
Old 16-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
can just add on WeChat, line and WhatsApp to see yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
why are u advertisin for her? got pics?
Old 16-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
This one quite pai kia.. i think she overstayed.. i saw her from last year until now!
Met up with a few of Mikki's friends in Bangkok. They say that she cannot come back to Thailand. She overstayed and will probably be arrested if she tries to fly back or cross over to JB.

The penalty for overstaying is up to 6 months jail and up to 3 strokes of the cane. I think she is in deep shit.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

she's allowed to play her trade legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Met up with a few of Mikki's friends in Bangkok. They say that she cannot come back to Thailand. She overstayed and will probably be arrested if she tries to fly back or cross over to JB.

The penalty for overstaying is up to 6 months jail and up to 3 strokes of the cane. I think she is in deep shit.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
Does anyone know if these police or ppl in uniform are the anti vice that we gotta be careful about?
Those are not regular police officers..... they are Certis police.... mainly for traffic control and event management.
Their rendervous point is the coffeeshop nearby where their transport will pickup / dropoff them.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
whatsapp 91547277

or

line fiuck.0987

Miky from Rowell, still around.
Allow me to give a bad rating or headsup regarding this TS Miky.

I think about 1 and a half months ago. I contacted her and we arrange a time to meet, so I went to meet her at her hotel. I had also arranged with her to wear something like a dress or something with a skirt. and she said "ok".

When i reach her hotel, I had to climb the stairs to reach her room from the 4th to the 7th (She didn't even come down to fetch me). When i reached her room, she had left the door ajar and didn't even bother fetching me at the door.

When i walked into her room, she was in bed under her cover and busy using the phone and just ask me to go and take a shower without even looking at me. At this point, warning signs was going in my head and I know that this kind of attitude ain't going to give me a good service.

After I took a shower, I walked out of the toilet and first thing she demanded was money and while the whole time she was demanding me for the money, she was in bed and under the blanket (the same position she was in when i walked into the room). She didn't even get out of the bed to let me see her and when she finally got impatient and got out of bed for me to see what she was wearing. She wasn't even wearing a dress or a skirt like we arranged!

I was like fuck this bitch with this shitty attitude and walked back to my clothes, changed and left her room. After that she texted me very angrily saying "You think you are handsome?" and say I am fat.

So guys I would suggest you all to avoid this TS because I am sure she is going to give you a shitty ass service with her money first policy and her not too eager to serve you attitude.

WARNING GUYS.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Yeap, she's practically much fucked in the ass I would say. No wonder I keep thinking why this fucking man whore can be on our shores for so long?

Haha. If she provides good service still okay. But her services really lousy. Fucking bitch.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Just report la
No need these kind of pple here

No white knights come protect HIM pls
No need keyboard warriors
Old 21-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fernando1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come back from rowell tonight , meet a ladyboy from indonesia . Look ok , but servicio very bad . Just ask for money only , standard precio 30 and ask 20 dollar more , if no pay no take off clothers .cannot kiss neither , no servise and service hurry , finally just get servicio jerk off and cum only and cost me 50 dollars . Well , money to rubbish .
Miss the time when have ladyboy thailand service good and cheap .
Old 06-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was saddened few months ago when I returned to H79 and saw a demolished place.

However today, I found 2 Thai LBs in one of the remaining dungeons. One is very thin. The other is curvy and sexy. A no-fat tummy, fair skin, slim smooth legs and arms. She has a set of nice natural boobies. Her name is Jessy.

Could immediately feel her HORNY vibes when reached the cubicle. She has her butt twerking against my groin. No need for ice breaking, just grabbed her from behind and plunged my tongue into her mouth. Hot lashing french kiss. Oh and we haven’t even stripped ourselves. We did that in like a hurried fashion, can’t wait to re-embrace in nudity.

All the hugs and kisses, so much lust. Alright, now down to the essential. THE COCK. It is above average in size but it just looks strong and muscular. I knelt in front of her and suck the goddess’ erection. Jessy was gentle at first but after I took her dick and slap it on my face, she knows I am subservient to ladyboy cocks. She changed to become dominating. She grabbed my hair and jabbed her muscular dick into my throat. I was gagging with her merciless thrusts. She will grant me grasps of air by taking that stick out, slap it on my face and smudge the saliva coated shaft on my face before slotting back it in. She is in control.

Then she went berzerk. Positioned me in a doggy position against the wall and lick my anus. Spanking my butt so often. I was a bit afraid in this vulnerable position and next thing I knew she took the KY on her finger and pushed her finger into my ass. Wasn’t pleasant for me and Jessy could sense it. An experienced LB indeed. She flipped me around and climbed over to have her cock be served by my mouth again. Things get too heated up for her and she climaxed. Her hot cum shot all over my face. Heavenly gift. She wanted to use tissue to clear away the remains on her cock but I forbid because it’s my duty to clean and polish that rod using my mouth.

I laid in this messy sorry state for a while as her warm cum flows down my face. Jessy was happy and she played with some of her own cum on my face. She said “you will look young na, my serum good”. Her smile was unforgettable when she scooped some of those liquid closer to my mouth. I tasted some, tasteless but a little sweet.

My finale was simple. She did BBBJ on me and tactfully french with me while avoiding her own spunk. I requested to be jerked off while I am in doggy and had my ass licked and spanked. Amazing that her cock never seems to become flaccid.

Price wise, costed same like before.

Old 07-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Jenny bro? Which house is she in? Fantastic fr! Will go down to find her

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Is that Jenny bro? Which house is she in? Fantastic fr! Will go down to find her
Her name is Jessy. At the house closest to H79.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ricky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Didn’t know which one was Jessy, ended up with a Indon LB, slim slutty look. Went in straight ask for money, ask to tip $20 for good service and 2 shots. Agreed and proceeded with bbbj short while, one of the worst LB bj I had. After that put lotion hj for me, ask me faster cum so can proceed round 2. Second round barely started ask me faster as other girls want to use the room, hand keep covering her crotch, literally cock block cannot penetrate properly. Said that she pain and keep rushing still, took off my cd dressed up and left. Advice to bros better verify which are the thais before proceeding.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky89 View Post
Didn’t know which one was Jessy
Jessy has the skin fairness of a Chinese and a face that looks Korean. She don't look skinny but not fat either.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Jessy has the skin fairness of a Chinese and a face that looks Korean. She don't look skinny but not fat either.
thanks bro merlinton. wonderful fr. i hope i can get her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1