The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After weekly routine of visiting JJ, decide to switch gear and venture to KK.

Service Provider: KK
Location: Not an unfamiliar place , driver have ample parking, foot soldier may need fast march.

Look: Uni student type of vibe & wun reject, greeted in a drop shoulder sweatshirt (JJ definitely done a better job to wear sexy sleepwear)

Body: Fair, Smooth skin with a pair of natural D Cup

Massage: Barely exist

Sensual: Still have plenty room for improvement, thou she did try to accommodate and put in effort. Try the higher end package and give her quite a mouthful, a nice touch to end.

Overall: Still a better choice to rotate. She may seem abit ice cold in appearance and not talkative but once she warm up, will be much open to chit-chat. Like some pointed out, she did face some rough patch before landing where she is located right now.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
After weekly routine of visiting JJ, decide to switch gear and venture to KK.

Service Provider: KK
Location: Not an unfamiliar place , driver have ample parking, foot soldier may need fast march.

Look: Uni student type of vibe & wun reject, greeted in a drop shoulder sweatshirt (JJ definitely done a better job to wear sexy sleepwear)

Body: Fair, Smooth skin with a pair of natural D Cup

Massage: Barely exist

Sensual: Still have plenty room for improvement, thou she did try to accommodate and put in effort. Try the higher end package and give her quite a mouthful, a nice touch to end.

Overall: Still a better choice to rotate. She may seem abit ice cold in appearance and not talkative but once she warm up, will be much open to chit-chat. Like some pointed out, she did face some rough patch before landing where she is located right now.
She is way better than than JJ and LL in every aspects.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sharing MR on a petite ML

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Looks wise: 7/10 (sharp chin lover need to take note). Nice short hair that complements her looks

Character: bubbly and chatty. Polite and patient

GFE: 7.5/10 accomodating and shows quite a bit of initiative

Massage: 8.5/10 pack lots of strength! She can really work on regions I needed more attention. Super patient and focus intently on the requested regions. Got egg treatment

Sensual: 7/10 all over me with her tongue action. Accomodating and her petite figure gives me lots of pleasure

RTM: yes. No doubts for me

Not a time watcher at all.

Hope this helps for petite lovers
Thanks for the FR ! Is her look similar to the pic?
Old 04-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
serious ah, i had the impression that JJ/LL boobs were better, gotta try them for myself but hard to book haha
Old 04-09-2022, 07:00 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bro. At least 80-85%? The usual PS is present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Thanks for the FR ! Is her look similar to the pic?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharing MR on a petite ML

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Looks wise: 7/10 (sharp chin lover need to take note). Nice short hair that complements her looks

Character: bubbly and chatty. Polite and patient

GFE: 7.5/10 accomodating and shows quite a bit of initiative

Massage: 8.5/10 pack lots of strength! She can really work on regions I needed more attention. Super patient and focus intently on the requested regions. Got egg treatment

Sensual: 7/10 all over me with her tongue action. Accomodating and her petite figure gives me lots of pleasure

RTM: yes. No doubts for me

Not a time watcher at all.

Hope this helps for petite lovers
if you like her, you may also enjoy Arissa
Old 04-09-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro. At least 80-85%? The usual PS is present.
Tks bro ! Upped my humble+11 pts
Old 04-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

any idea for ML to verify frm sbf acct I'm a sincere chiongster and not based on their secret db? I'm tired of ML rejecting me because my nr not inside
Old 04-09-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
any idea for ML to verify frm sbf acct I'm a sincere chiongster and not based on their secret db? I'm tired of ML rejecting me because my nr not inside
Nah getting them to leave u a record is the only way for dome 2, it's abit diff from dome 1/3...
Old 04-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Don’t think so they will verify any sbf account if you are asking from SLG ML. Some might not even know the existent. U might want to look for less famous ML. They might accept u. And ask them to add u into the database after ur session. Just keep asking different ML and you might get lucky. Only Dome 1/3 thread in this forum they will use sbf account to verify.

This thread is just for similar chiongster to share their experience. Verify here dont mean anything to them also. As the database consist of their customer or different ML review of that customer.

I think those working in spa 1 might have more chance to accept u. Correct me if I am wrong. Those condo 1 they are usually more careful. Lastly tell them you saw their advertisement in SLG might help I guess. Rather than just tell them u are interested. Used this method to found my first ML in SLG. Hope that helps. Good luck

Last edited by beyond96; 04-09-2022 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kglee is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried once never return.
Thanks for ur reply. Able to share y? Pictures are fake?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Care to elaborate 😂
Old 04-09-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Everything average at best to me.
Real life of course got discount abit.
She more plumb and shorter.
Boobs big yes and slagging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglee View Post
Thanks for ur reply. Able to share y? Pictures are fake?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kglee is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Everything average at best to me.
Real life of course got discount abit.
She more plumb and shorter.
Boobs big yes and slagging.
Thanks for ur insights bro! Will give it a miss then.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
you referring to Sherry?
the slg link say B cup only..photo also look not big. got ppl zhng boob only go to B meh? i tot at least C or D

if u didnt say I tot is natural
just to add on, yes her's are clearly enhanced.
believe her natural frame is very small, very narrow shoulders, so perhaps why the enhancement did not suit her well. it feels a little "disconnected" to her. quite sad too too have to zhng and yet not turn out well. my humble 2 cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1