The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
YF has kaput few times...but because she is SG, no action, just fine taken against her...anyway, the era is over once Demi and Alice goes back this week...I gotten a pm from locksmith few weeks back recommending me a ml, quite pretty but charges wise is
That “new” ML is SLG Cassie. Don’t waste $$. And apparently YF took a big cut from her so not sure how she’s gonna treat her own customers compared to those recommended from YF.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-01-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Quite surprise that Bros here also YF group fans but seem nobody mentioned about Alice?
I was told that she is Demi sister
Personally I prefer Demi over Alice
Old 13-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Her ads stated she host at a condo? I supposed there are few other girls in the same unit, can confirm bro?
Yes it is at a condo. She was alone when I visited her, not sure if there were any others.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:20 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
That “new” ML is SLG Cassie. Don’t waste $$. And apparently YF took a big cut from her so not sure how she’s gonna treat her own customers compared to those recommended from YF.
I see...not in SLG now

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-01-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how many of you remember Yi Yi (not An An) who just relisted on SLG. Heavy flavoured, decent price. I'm a big fan of her since her previous stint. Go try.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Visited this ML from Jiangsu who doesn't have much publicity although she has been here since last May.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-tian-xin-massage/

Location: Can wait at the bus stop in front of the condo. Lots of eateries nearby. Unit was relatively huge then I realised that it is shared with another ML.

Looks: Close resemblance to the photograph in oversized pink T-shirt, which she wore at the door and during massage. Well maintained and pleasant to the eye - I would classify her a MILF.

Body: Petite with smooth skin. Boobs were handful. Slight tummy.

Massage: Proper massage that aimed at the acupoints and released knots on my body. Very hardworking and proud at what she does. She is very knowledgeable so it was like visiting a TCM parlour.

Sensual: Stripped to butt naked and then kissed all over my body, including my nuts. Allowed zhut zhut of her tits and fingering of her wet abalone. Kissing with lots of tongue action.

HJ: Can't remember as my mind, mouth and fingers were kept very busy.

GFE: Gao gao from texting all the way to the end of the session. Very nice lady who put in effort to ensure that you have a good time.

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 13-01-2023 at 06:14 PM.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Don't know how many of you remember Yi Yi (not An An) who just relisted on SLG. Heavy flavoured, decent price. I'm a big fan of her since her previous stint. Go try.
The one that used to stay with the dragon?
Old 13-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollmydidi View Post
the one who stayed with dragon is AnAn (formerly Yiyi then)
Old 13-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bossyGin is Cool - loads of Potential

Just curious bros. Anyone here tried asking for a souvenir like the ML's panty, bra etc before? do they charge extra?

Currently 30 tittles for now and growing. PM me for this.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clearly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
I visited Violet and Vera many times in their last stint. Visited Demi few times and stopped. Maybe not my cup of tea.

Same as you. Alice also not my cup of tea and did not visit at all.

For home based massage, JG, sensual, cleanliness and privacy.

Personally YF girls and B place is one of the best.

I initially thought all YF girls RTC and that is why no update from locksmith logo.

Sad to know that YF has kaput.
For YF girls, my favourite are Mandy, Rose and then Mint. But all history. Good old times
Old 13-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I kinda knew that was the reason why you received, mostly, if not only, HJs. It's the white cheesy stuff, Smegma, that can be quite unappetising a sight for any girl. It usually isn't a health problem, but bacteria can grow in it and it can also begin to smell bad.

I don't know the extend of yours, but to get rid of this smegma, you need to be very consistent in cleaning it. Most important is to clean UNDER the dick head, which I suspect you can't because you're uncircumcised.

I myself am uncircumcised, but when I was in my teens, I wanked off so much everyday that I literally ripped apart the skin connected to the dick head. However, it paid off hansomely. Now I can fortunately pull my foreskin all the way back and clean my dick thoroughly, especially under the dick head. So my dick is always sparkling clean and looks very attractive to the lucky lady who gets to see it. Lol. Many of them have remarked that my dick looks beautiful, and that usually results in very positive ways.

Bro, do your sexual future a favour and get that sorted - which includes considering getting a circumcision done. It's only a few weeks of recovery. But it's decades and decades more of that incomparable feeling of a woman's warm, moist mouth engulfing your manhood, and other incredible sexual wonders to discover.
Its now my life mission to have someone use the word beautiful for my dick. Can't forget that. But Ditto on the smegma or white stuff, there was once when I was so afraid I got some disease happening there when I was a teen but turns out just need better hygiene.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollmydidi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
the one who stayed with dragon is AnAn (formerly Yiyi then)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yiyi-massage/

Think the one Rahl is talking about is this Yiyi.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-01-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmmm... I thought I visited all the heavy flavoured MLs from before. How did I miss this one?
Old 13-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yep gonna try next week
Old 13-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can try her, provides hard massage with pretty face and pair of long legs