The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-02-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
I dont know whether are you naive or are you just acting dumb.
These MLs or whores came all the way here to earn money and plus the fact they their monthly expenses is easily 10k per month.
You think they can easily suka suka take time off

But anyway whatever makes you happy.
You happy can already.
Mls do go out and have fun with their own ml friends. Some will cut short their outing if I want to book them for massage. So unless they fall in love with us, they will not go on a date with us. But it’s possible to pay them for their time if you urgently need a date.
Old 04-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Mls do go out and have fun with their own ml friends. Some will cut short their outing if I want to book them for massage. So unless they fall in love with us, they will not go on a date with us. But it’s possible to pay them for their time if you urgently need a date.

Imagine most of the ML still work on Code Red will describe the situation they are facing but then also have exception where they can easily exceed their minimum required earning each moth.
Old 04-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no prob bro. Glad this format works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
@steelaeroplane bro borrow your fr formatting template ok

Morning gents
On a bright saturday morning
Part 1 of my belated consolidated fr from a newbie, no ratings given since its subjective

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/emma-massage/

Look : Identical to photo, especially the third pic. Has that sha da jie vibe, totally not shy-kind like seasoned
Body: Smooth smooth, boob size is her highlight
Boobs : D or big C at least, quite a sight to behold and good to grab (never try zhut)
Attitude : Applaudable, that day alittle hard to release but she really hardworking and professional and no blackface
GFE : offers me like three cup of water generously, okay that's no the point but she's very patient, and understanding-kind and quite huggy too
Sensual : arousing touches and she loves to tickles people, pecks on cheeks
Massage : Not piano for sure

---

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/feifei-massage/

Look : Good boobs and ass, figure quite good actually with alittle bit unsatisfying on the tummy areas. Looks very cute to me, closest photo is the blurred out ones on web
Body: Damn cold her body but very smooth, smells nice too especially her hair
Boobs : Quite ample, very good to grab
Attitude : Alittle bit fatigued, kisses on the lip only but she has this natural cuteness cutesy aura about her. Oh no route to kc'd soon..
GFE : Very chatty during strong-massage when faced down, when flipped she became quiet maybe cause me ugly duckling but overall she will earnestly find topics to chat and sings well surprisingly, I read fr on her none mentions singing skills
Sensual : Alittle bit lacklustre, honest input but it was 8pm-ish so maybe she fatigued on a weekday session or had a bad night sleep. But still has those sop, licks your nipples etc but HJ abit lacking that night
Massage : Got strength

---

ML: Ke ying (currently delisted due to rtc)

Look : Very little differences to selfies, and she's on light make-up so that's saying something
Body: Smooth body, but that day she got a new-grown pimple which she complained about, fairly tall for a gal think 1.65 plus minus?
Boobs : B
Attitude : The best conversationist ML I ever visited so far
GFE : like other bros said, feels like visiting a friend. Maybe need more visits. But she's quite huggy friendly
Sensual : limited playability, light pecks on cheeks but HJ skills wa piang eh unexpected!!!
Massage : got strength, strong enough to target designated areas
Old 04-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
These MLs or whores came all the way here to earn money and plus the fact they their monthly expenses is easily 10k per month.

You happy can already.
You just degraded yourself further each time you reply.
But I bet you will repeat the same old shit again and again like many have termed as a “broken record player”
Perhaps you might want to ask yourself why everyone likes to rebut you.
Guess either the majority are fools or you are indeed an a_s_h_l_.
No prizes for the correct answer though
Old 04-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

以偏概全 generalisation means you do not know enough about ML lifestyle ��
Old 04-02-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
logitech123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

usually i don't give FR but this SYT one of the best ML since covid happen i figure i should share.

look: remind me of my poly crush, picture is very accurate
location: very discreet and good for driver. not near mrt for infantry
boob: this is the best part, huge and firm, able to zhut, pinkish nipple
massage: one of the best around with good strength and she always ask for feedback.
GFE: solid and after the deed she still give me head massage to complete the full 60min.
RTM: confirm will RTM until she ROC.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/kk-massage/
Old 04-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
In the current market of SN/FC vanillas charging $120, her menu might be worth the advertised price:-

Shower together
FN
5G roaming
Painting
Body to die for ( based on WC photos)
usually FL turn ML will short change your time, that's what I have experienced before
Old 04-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro the angelbaby we are talking about here is not take 1 or 2 days off.
She basically time out for about 1 week already...
Old 04-02-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
usually FL turn ML will short change your time, that's what I have experienced before
I don't get why all the FL turned MLs charge so much but still shortchange us one way or another.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro the angelbaby we are talking about here is not take 1 or 2 days off.
She basically time out for about 1 week already...
Then so what?

Whether she is resting, holidaying, or exclusively serving only one bro also none of our business, right?

Since she is not listed now, just go and book another lady.

To me, you sound so jealous when u see other people manage to “bao” a lady.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Then so what?

Whether she is resting, holidaying, or exclusively serving only one bro also none of our business, right?

Since she is not listed now, just go and book another lady.

To me, you sound so jealous when u see other people manage to “bao” a lady.
You hit the nail on "bao".
Then I don't think he will get it still.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy19.com/mi-mi-massage/

any one tried her before?
Old 04-02-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
Xanderxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXanderxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You happy can already.
How you know the ML who you spreading rumours is enjoying but not undergoing huge pain physically and mentally, so she has to exit from the scene for time being? ML 也是人, they also have their family and may have encountered their life events and 生死大事. All the rumours is coming from your wild guess and jealousy. I quite pity you actually. Wondering someone like you who has No Respect to others, if you really have family and friends around your side when you also facing your生死大事. I am speaking out for the ML, then I WK. How about you? You are the business competitor? Destroy their names so that you take over their business?
Old 04-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol girl no work or off ads also so busybody go wk here wk there like karen, it's none of your business, go take care of your own life can liao, what they gonna do when off ads also not affecting u and not spending ur money, sibeh bo liao keep harping nonsense
Old 05-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/

Visited this wonderful girl a few times already. Though I don't think she needs an MR, I just wanted to write for her out of gratitude for the exceptional service she provided. My first visit was so unforgettable I had to visit Lynne again just a day after. To add to the atmosphere, I think a bro here mentioned about the huge king size bed, and I agree the room makes a difference to the whole experience.

Her price is a little hefty actually on first thought but I really dig her looks on the ad so decided to try her. And honestly I think it is worth it because none of the time spent was wasted and in a pretty high class environment.

She is really polite in her manners on our first meeting. During the booking, she even forewarn me if it is ok she uses a cap as her throat is not feeling well. Very nice gesture and no negative surprises.

Her body is absolutely stunning. Hourglass figure. TBH actual person differs a little from the ad, but still very pretty with big doe eyes. She looks like some minorities group I think, didn't ask. A bro here wrote that her boobs is enhanced but I couldn't tell. Its really nice and soft and I enjoyed it throughout the session.

Her sensual is out of the world for me. A little hard to describe as she does have her bottom line but it was so good, and the sensual vibe is so strong, it does not matter and when she whispers, 'you are so hard' when I was about to cum, that was sexy as hell. The feeling is not the hardcore visit an ML feel, but really felt like your gf rewarding you with an out of the world BJ and HJ during the teenage years. To be clear, her bottom line is not the cannot this cannot that type, roaming signal pretty good, just be gentle. BUT BUT BUT YMMV, maybe I just have chemistry with her. Gfe was strong.

RTM a yes for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1