The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I appreciate you are trying to bring up the standard but it is possible that most of the good reviewers will rate the girl as pretty (7/10). As a matter of fact we men are more likely to do good things for pretty girls than average girls. In the context of the current market, I will give 99 at least 7/10.
To me,
Syt is the young feel
My list of syt: fiona, chengzi, Aini, lulu, songsong, linglong, xiaoxue, xingxing, mili, keying, anyi, anxin, aimee, tutu and many others

Now waiting more girls to come
Old 20-02-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
not sure if anyone remembers xin-er from 2019-2020/21 - which gave a kickass 30 min massage + 25 mins assrim+bbbj+cim for $110.

well she's not returning, but someone else has taken over her WC account.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-shi-shi/

awaiting for commandos to try, i've commando-ed too many recently.
I think she mass spam everyone on her contact list. I couldn’t make a name to the picture she posted now it all makes sense.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post

In fact, im doing the opposite. Im doing everybody a favour by being transparent and telling the truth. Go look at all the reviews for the past 50 pages. How is it possible that 99% of these ladies have a 7//10 looks rating or better? Statistically, this is not possible.
The only reason is bros here like to sugarcoat their words and give politically correct reviews to prevent being "zapped" or some gay ass reason.
I quite agree with this gentleman.
My first time trying the G scene was also from reading up FR in another thread. Though it was like some sort of 35mins, I have never return because I couldn’t release from that session iykwim. I had thought something is wrong with me lol. Everyone raving about the lady. Some who didn’t, get marked for that.

With the SLG or MP, later on then I realize I would require some sort of foreplay or teasing to get into the mood. Having a “time limit” and getting down to business immediately stresses me out.

It’s difficult to write a negative review especially experiences which borderlines a no RTM. Once I decide to write a mixed MR, and some bro went to inform the ML about it and the ML contacted me asking why isn’t it a good review. I told myself that I really enjoy writing positive FR because it is about recalling the good moments I just had. And also trying to help the ML get some business. But when the experience isn’t that great, and is borderline, it is hard to do so.

Definitely a bad experience will be a motivation to warn other bros. Just those which are average and aplenty out there. When there’s too many averages, one might start to feel that’s the good standard. I feel no one wanna be visiting “average looking girl” after many years hence naturally having the acceptance that average is the good standard.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Looks: 6.5/10. Nowhere as chio as her photos.
Quote:
I appreciate you are trying to bring up the standard but it is possible that most of the good reviewers will rate the girl as pretty (7/10). As a matter of fact we men are more likely to do good things for pretty girls than average girls. In the context of the current market, I will give 99 at least 7/10.
Out of curiosity, if she is a 6.5/7 what is anyi?

C
Old 20-02-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Out of curiosity, if she is a 6.5/7 what is anyi?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Why bother about ratings when such stuff will always be subjective and hard to quantify..

Look good and gum u to rtm is good enough, no?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, will be very interested to know how high Zora regulars rate her looks lol..

Her figure/bod oredi considered 1 of the better ones (some say easily top 3) on SLG now..

Old 20-02-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Not sure if other bros felt the same. Just my observations.
The numbering system for looks is quite skewed.

10 - absolute beauty - the correct type for the correct bro
8-9 good and less than perfect. Hits the spot
From here it’s a large number of 7 which makes it the median average.
6 - is the MP milf perhaps or landmine
5 - some bros say is ugly but rate a 5
Below 5 - Im not sure why would any bro continue the session for those below 5 actually since it means “failing”

The range is mostly 6 to 10. That forms the norm.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Why bother about ratings when such stuff will always be subjective and hard to quantify..

Look good and gum u to rtm is good enough, no?
Quote:
Oh, will be very interested to know how high Zora regulars rate her looks lol..

Her figure/bod oredi considered 1 of the better ones (some say easily top 3) on SLG now..
Lol your 2 posts so contradicting

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but it is interesting if the rating is coming from someone more critical about looks.

C
Old 20-02-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol your 2 posts so contradicting

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but it is interesting if the rating is coming from someone more critical about looks.
I'm just curious lol..

Nothing to do with ratings with numbers..

It will be good to know a rough general consensus on who people feel are the "better" looking ones now..

Old 20-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
n the context of the current market, I will give 99 at least 7/10.
I initially wanted to give 99 a shot but when I saw her looks, I reconsidered lol..

Of course that is not to say she is ugly by any means.. Just that her looks dun gum me.. Others will defo feel otherwise and keep her in their rotation..

YMMV, as usual..

Old 20-02-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not sure if other bros felt the same. Just my observations.
The numbering system for looks is quite skewed.

10 - absolute beauty - the correct type for the correct bro
8-9 good and less than perfect. Hits the spot
From here it’s a large number of 7 which makes it the median average.
6 - is the MP milf perhaps or landmine
5 - some bros say is ugly but rate a 5
Below 5 - Im not sure why would any bro continue the session for those below 5 actually since it means “failing”

The range is mostly 6 to 10. That forms the norm.
Seriously, don't bother to decipher all these, no 2 person has the same yardstick.

As many bros has said, FR is just a PERSONAL opinion at the end of the day. Looks, boobs, age, all these traits are SUBJECTIVE. There's really no point in bashing others having low standards or second guessing who is a okt, WK, hater or psychopath. The reality is, we are practically all keyboard warriors hiding behind a nick and posting stuff here. If a FR, or a series of FR seems suspicious, by all means post your own FR to share YOUR own experience to refute, name calling/shaming is uncalled for. It also deter newbie from sharing FR, since some will scare kena zap, get called out or whatever. End up less FR floating around, is that what we want? I rather have FR to refer to than none.

End of the day we be our own judge la. If any ML is being hyped, and we ownself FOMO mentality and bought into the hype, end up if disappointed and feel $$ wasted is frustrating of course, but blame lies on people promoting the ML or ourselves for believing it? It's always easier to point finger than to look into the mirror and admit our own error in judgement. Not a popular opinion but a truthful one.

If disagree with anyone FR, just write your own. The more FR the more beneficial for people in this forum for reference. But please, take accountability of own decision to believe in whoever FR, it takes effort to write a FR, regardless of whether genuine sharing or hidden agenda. Peace out.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Finally someone spitting straight facts. Knn, now all mls are lao aunties, 0 chiobus.

30 yrs old ml wearing makeup some ppl can still call syt. Dk if delusional, stupid or low standards.

My one year here in SLG only got one true chiobu. Name is xiaoxue - young, pretty and perfect c cup natural boobs.

Yes, the quality of lookers are lacking here, but sorry dude, why are you so angry, aggressive and toxic in your writing? That's the issue here.

As another bro wrote , be objective. So if the ML isn't up to your taste, just say so. Say it as it is. But when posts include obvious attacks with words like "landmine", "fat, ugly", "lau aunties" and overly dramatic rants and raves, then that BS. That's toxic and brining the forum down. Because many of the MLs may not have great looks but they are deserving of some courtesy with their quality service.

Oh by the way, Xiaoxue has nice racks, yes. However, her flat backside and average dark village girl looks aren't attractive to me. Chiobu isnt a term i would use for her. Case in point.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Oh by the way, Xiaoxue has nice racks, yes. However, her flat backside and average dark village girl looks aren't attractive to me. Chiobu isnt a term i would use for her. Case in point.
What was it about people living in glass houses again?

Quote:
Over time, I managed to visit almost all the so-called ang pais on SLG. Having spent over $5k over an 8-month period, honestly the only gem that I found was xiao xue. Young pretty syt with a body to die for. The most supple and soft natural D cup boobs which fit her frame perfectly. And for those complaining about her vanillaness, yes she did allow me to zhut her every single time(just to rub it in one last time before I go lol). Perhaps in another life in an alternative universe I could meet a girl like her and make her my girlfriend. Unfortunately we live in the reality of lao aunties on SLG, so too bad I guess lol.Now you're probably wondering- Why did I spend so much money on different girls with average looks? Because it was an addiction to me. The thrill of meeting a new 7/10 ML was far greater than constantly RTF a 10/10 ML.
For your entertaiment cum amusement..

Old 20-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm just curious lol..

Nothing to do with ratings with numbers..

It will be good to know a rough general consensus on who people feel are the "better" looking ones now..
Agree with you on the numbers...

But if they say AY is a 5, then I really must go find this 99.

C
Old 20-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not saying all under local session are landmine and there are some real good one at what they do.
But do expect MILF at the 40s range .
Returned +12
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1