The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Tried her on her first day at work...very nervous but very refreshing.

Looks 8/10 very sexy and attractive. The first 2 photos in black nightie looks the closest

Boobs 8/10 Beautifully shaped and nice to grope...must be at least small C

Massage 7/10 Amatuer but got strength and does loosen the knots

Sensual and GFE 8/10 She is new but hardworking and willing to learn.
Hope bros can teach her and see tremendous improvement when i rtm.

RTM...definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Since my regulars now have a habit of going straight into sensual, I tried her to get some massage.

Location certainly brings back memories with YE though not same unit.

First saw her with her mask on under bright light, complexion of course not perfect and her eyes seemed a bit small. TBH at that moment a bit disappointed.

She definitely looks much better with her mask off. Small short 瓜子脸, she reminds me of the xmm from the previous Japanese Company I worked in.

Massage is okay, nothing memorable... she was hardworking to cover the whole back and legs. Good enough for the massage deprived me.

Sensual quite standard with the kisses on the back and earlobes. Allowed roaming outside panties. Overall I am attracted to her. The face and body is proportional. Not tall with nice small Cs and with a cute ass. Body reminded me of a more well-endowed and tighter kiki. Please be "warned" that she is nice smelling as well.

I like her attitude from first contact until end of session. Can tell she tries though still a bit commercial.

She is on short visit so probably a good back up to my regular MLs.
Another returnee starting work soon...too many choices!
Old 22-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

So at the end of the day really depends on what you want.
Fuss free live firing FJs go VP. U prefer HJs, adore challenges and unlocking MLs then stick to SLG MLs .

I adore challenges. .

As for VP, yes pretty girls, but i personally cannot justify the high price tag to my own self. I guess it's my personal principle not to issue blank cheques for paid sex. I never really paid anything more than 200, usually less.

If the price tag is high, then the girl must be something really special. And many really something special girls can be found outside the sex industry. Yep, at clubs, nail spas, restaurants, business events, even at shopping malls. Met many 8-ters and a few 9-ners at these places and had great fun without a price tag or going out on carrot shopping excursions. The only thing I pay is my time that I need to be with her so she doesn't feel like I'm only using her for sex. Hahahahah.
Old 22-02-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Another returnee starting work soon...too many choices!
Yeah, this one as well.. all the fren fren coming back around same time.

C
Old 22-02-2023, 11:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
good stuff never lasts for long
I ask her to work at spa and she can stay here for long. Told her she surely be ang pai in the spas here. But she dun want, claimed no freedom.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-02-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah who Who??
Old 22-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

visited xia xia. short fr.
look : 6.5/10 to me but some bro will rate it 7 which is ok. quite similar to her video minus face less sharp. Dont expect a syt . i guess she is more like late 20s. Tall and slim . boob A+ at least not airport.

Massage as usual press here and there a bit.. but teasing and catbath very good basically cover every inch on your back. Semi nude can zhut.

Can hold conversation well. Not a landmine.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah who Who??
This one the MR got state leh

C
Old 22-02-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I have no recollection who this gal is....lol.
But I will wait for her post to be up.

Yes, good sign more ladies are coming in.
Those fly by night currently in the fray will be flushed out.
The rest will be kept on their toes and will avoid being too arrogant and cut back on their services.

We are not stupid fools here.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-02-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Actually I have no recollection who this gal is....lol.
But I will wait for her post to be up.

Yes, good sign more ladies are coming in.
Those fly by night currently in the fray will be flushed out.
The rest will be kept on their toes and will avoid being too arrogant and cut back on their services.

We are not stupid fools here.
She was here for a very short while.

You are right, I will have to drop a couple of my long time regular MLs... a bit sayang but no choice. Unless I spend more money, time and effort.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 22-02-2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Any idea when Violet listing will be up? Last heard she's back in SG but only contactable by regulars with her WC. I'm keen to reminisce the good old times with her.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have visited several ML after coming back from boring overseas job and CNY break. Below are the two ML I highly recommend.

http://sglonelyguy19.com/angelbaby-massage/

Angelbaby, not new to some bros and always a fail safe to me. I like her new hairstyle. She has cut it short. I asked her why. She just answered, 换个发型也换个生活态度. Her massage is still powerful, literally from head to toe plus Thai style bone cracking. Easily top tier in current market. She is very hardworking and positive. Not only I feel body recharged but also received positive energy after some chats with her. The post release head massage is a plus point. Surely worth a visit for the good attitude and best massage for body stress relief.

http://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Xia-xia, new listed recently. I told her I can take hard massage, so she gave me a really hard one. She is massuer back in her homeland so no issues with the massage itself. She is also very hardworking and polite, very engaging in conversation too. Sensual part is decently done, can be improved in future. Pleasant personality and attitude. Worth to return and I believe the GFE will be higher on my return visits.

RTM yes for both of them.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Any idea when Violet listing will be up? Last heard she's back in SG but only contactable by regulars with her WC. I'm keen to reminisce the good old times with her.
If u have Demi's Wc u can get it from her..
Old 22-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CabbageBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First MR

https://sglonelyguy19.com/nan-xing-massage/

Visited Nan Xing recently.

Looks: Tall, slim and good complexion. Greeted me at the door with glasses on which I find quite cute. I feel that she resembles Mediacorp's Kimberly Wang at some angles.

Massage was pretty decent with good strength. Just let her know where you are feeling sore. Love her mannerism and accent . We had a good long convo throughout the entire duration of the massage like BFFs

Overall a very satisfying session. Sensual build up was amazing and very huggy. No phone usage and don't feel rush.

YMMV
Old 22-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Ahhhhh. Recently had a really good session with Seventh Princess, and she really treat you like a king. Actually kinda reminds me of the up class Bangkok style soap joints, wash you clean clean, tease your little
Bro a little in the shower.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Massage was ok, still prefer having a proper massage on a massage bed but nothing to complain about. She will ask if you’re going for 1 shot or 2 shot. Chose 1, because rather have an sensuous and explosive one time than 2.

But once she taps on your butt, and comes the best HDLY I’ve ever had, imo even better than the legendary Adele. Very very sensual, and takes her time.

Spent about 25mins combined with HDLY, and the HJ was full of edging and teasing. Absolutely, recommend her for a good rub & tug session.

And. Best of all she’s got a super cute voice and demeanor.

Will 100% look to rtm very soon, and try 90mins, 2 shots next.
Old 22-02-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Sure bro. Anytime. Sharing is caring.
VP = VPremium over at Dome 3.
Vietnam SYTs with verified age and health checks reports.
Oh good to know, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1