The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?

The experience i'm looking for is a proper massage (not play piano kind), with happy ending release, preferably BJ+ CIM but if don't have it's ok. Free roam is a massive plus, better with boobs. I like to have a longer session, but also understand sometimes they cap the duration

TL;DR - ideal experience = massage + Free Roam + BBBJ CIM
also will be happy with massage + CBJ/HDLY/HJ
GFE a must

I'm not sure how to go about finding that experience here, as everyone seems to already know where to go, so any recommendations would be good. Is there a place where we can search for this (website/thread?) and see pics of the ladies who are offering services?

I also am not sure how to arrange with the spa/ladies - is there a code word/password or something you must say before they will give you the special service? I see damage on the listings sometimes, so that's understood.

If you have any specific recommendations, especially in Jalan Besar, Balestier, around that area, I would be very appreciative! I hope to find one good lady/spa and just keep being a regular there. Central area also fine.

Feel free to message me in PM if that's preferred. Happy to speak in other chat apps too.

Thanks in advance, i don't know how to repay the favour, to be honest, but i will try. I'm usually around the forum in Dome 1/3/L.
Wrong forum bro.
Here is mainly the home based ladies, the shop ones are typically not discussed here.

You’d want to go to the health center forum to get what you want

But here’s a dash of reality.
You went good massage but you also want all of the above services. These 2 usually do not come hand in hand. There are usually restrictions.

And if anything, a good proper full body massage takes at least 90 minutes.

So here we are with
Good massage but you won’t get your slow edging sensual release due to time. Or you gotta pay a lot more (usually not worth) to get that CBJ.

Full on sensual blow your mind BB/C BJ with sensual nubile bodies at a reasonable price - but typically in a fuck shop/shophouse style, and you wouldn’t really be there for massage. You have barely 45mins to enjoy and feast on everything.

To me, it’s really a time factor.
For example, OMM is a skilled masseur (nope this isn’t overlooked as suggested by one bro earlier) and many know it. Her sensual skills (none SM) are liked by some, but not by others (some like the kink of the masseur wanting to do things to you)

But even a skilled masseur can only do so much if the massaging session itself is only 15-20mins long.
Old 23-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

if you seek a proper massage, then I would say more than 90% of recommendations here will not meet what you seek

Arissa is no longer listed so if you don't need massage bed, you can try these 2 and then refine further depending how the session went for you

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/seventh-princess-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

however, your mileage is likely to be low with them and can forget about BJs

as for shops, you cannot go wrong with specialspa's ads in the HC section
*naming joints is a no-no here
Thanks a lot for the advice! Will up points when not on mobile - I'll look for the HC section (?) not sure what that is but I can search ☺️
Old 23-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the advice! Will up points when not on mobile - I'll look for the HC section (?) not sure what that is but I can search ☺️
HC section: https://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=11

This tread mostly is for home/condo based ML.
And they are using databases to check ur hp number.
If u are new, depends on ur luck, but unlikely u will get any response unless ur number is inside the database especially the better ones.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?
Just sharing my humble exploration and experience

The MPs Spa in health center is really quite wide range.
1. The kind where the shop may be a makeshift and small space, providing FJ or BBBJ as main. Massage is bare minimal but maximum playability. They do try their effort to massage. But the environment can be really makeshift. (Tried a few times. I wish the ladies would change location)

2. Proper TCM or massage with HJ. Sometimes need registration and the ML wears long pants. Massage are with a certain standard to very good ones. Here it divides to entry cost and GQ cost. Environment can vary too. Total cost can be lower and higher than SLG. (Tried many times for all sorts of services. Have to find specific ML for playability)

Usually it is better to research on SBF for recommendations. For these MP, you can easily find on the web, they will advertise the ML also. Call in and make booking for that ML. For playability YMMV because certain MP are very strict. There are also MLs who operate late and into the closing hours to provide more services for her regulars. (Tried once)

If you want good looking, good massage, maximum playability, price can go up to $250/hr or more done inside the MP

3. TCM and those with JG or specialities like prostrate massage. Those for treatment kinds and sometimes offer HJ (tried a few times)

Things are more ambiguous. And hidden. Therefore need to rely on other bro’s experience to know which ML has the sort of playability and naughtiness you want
Old 23-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Wrong forum bro.
Here is mainly the home based ladies, the shop ones are typically not discussed here.

You’d want to go to the health center forum to get what you want

But here’s a dash of reality.
You went good massage but you also want all of the above services. These 2 usually do not come hand in hand. There are usually restrictions.

And if anything, a good proper full body massage takes at least 90 minutes.

So here we are with
Good massage but you won’t get your slow edging sensual release due to time. Or you gotta pay a lot more (usually not worth) to get that CBJ.

Full on sensual blow your mind BB/C BJ with sensual nubile bodies at a reasonable price - but typically in a fuck shop/shophouse style, and you wouldn’t really be there for massage. You have barely 45mins to enjoy and feast on everything.

To me, it’s really a time factor.
For example, OMM is a skilled masseur (nope this isn’t overlooked as suggested by one bro earlier) and many know it. Her sensual skills (none SM) are liked by some, but not by others (some like the kink of the masseur wanting to do things to you)

But even a skilled masseur can only do so much if the massaging session itself is only 15-20mins long.

Oh wow, you have very good points. Thanks for taking the time to write this!

I guess I'm looking for the second "full on sensual" experience then - even if it's a makeshift place, it'll be helpful to have experienced bros input ☺️
Old 23-02-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Yesterday had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.
Sadly no reply from her
Old 23-02-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EDIT: forgot to add, good massage and good (heavy flavoured) sensual do not co-exist and will probably never co-exist again. OMM is 1-in-a-thousand outlier but she is not everyone's cup of tea
Dun forget the tom yum version of her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Is OMM listed or she delist and only accept bros who has her contact? I engage her once before.. not sure if the number is still the same.. can PM her contacts?

Thanks in advance..
Old 23-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
oh yes... lol
but I think no point recommending or mentioning her since mileage varies greatly for different folks

the service you get can depend too highly on her mood
Old 23-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
It might come as a surprise to many, but Natalie/Carol v2.0 might be a good choice, if good massage is a requirement. Her massage skills have improved tremendously (not TCM but spa standard), yet still providing top notch FN nuru experience at a reasonable price.
Old 23-02-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh yes... lol
but I think no point recommending or mentioning her since mileage varies greatly for different folks

the service you get can depend too highly on her mood
Strictly maintenance now + not cheap lol..

If u had caught her several years ago tho..

As usual YMMV..

Old 23-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It might come as a surprise to many, but Natalie/Carol v2.0 might be a good choice, if good massage is a requirement. Her massage skills have improved tremendously (not TCM but spa standard), yet still providing top notch FN nuru experience at a reasonable price.
Is it?

I always skip the massage part with her lol..

Maybe can try her massage soon, provided I'm not feeling horny af that day..

Old 23-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it?

I always skip the massage part with her lol..

Maybe can try her massage soon, provided I'm not feeling horny af that day..
Was surprised myself. She shared that during the time away, she had picked up massage skills working in $88 spas. She is contemplating getting herself certificated presently.

By the way, she is still undecided whether she will stick around long this time, as she might return to the $88 spa route eventually.
Old 23-02-2023, 02:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks man! Up points soon!

No need for bed or oil, that doesn't bother me

I'll look for her contact, thanks!

I think for good massage one or two contact enough. Then I can rotate around or recommand friend if needed.

As for those extra I mention. It all depend what you looking for. Some place really offer authentic massage some massage is not the main course.

Before I engage in those, better check price and what can do what cannot don't later kanna carrot then not so nice already.
Old 23-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Was surprised myself. She shared that during the time away, she had picked up massage skills working in $88 spas. She is contemplating getting herself certificated presently.

By the way, she is still undecided whether she will stick around long this time, as she might return to the $88 spa route eventually.
Ironically the same path that Mango has taken
That’ll be really sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1